• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DeSantis bullied kids to take off their masks

Nothing you said changes what I said into being untrue.
Your continued lying doesn’t make your idiotic claim any less of a lie.
The left tries to shame people into doing what they want. Its the bread and butter of progressivism.
Those that foolishly push back against proven effective protective measures, including masks, absolutely deserve to be ashamed.
Telling kids they look stupid wearing masks
Bullying the kids into taking off their masks was a total dick move, contradicting his own personal/parental choice mantra, again proving DeSantis doesn’t give a shit about anything but his own political aspirations.

I found the big huff out of DeSantis after he turned to the lectern to be theater.

Somebody find out if DeSantis has any kids and then go to their schools and bully them. Let's see what happens.
Check it out:

Encouraging stalking and then bullying children. From a poster that constantly professes to be worried about families.

“Progressive values” on full display.

👏👏👏

Meanwhile, progressives silent about a teacher HITTING a student in another thread here on DP. And/or saying that teacher should get to keep their pension. 👍

Funny isn’t it?

Actually harming children - silence.

Telling teens that masks are theater? Bullying! Faux outrage.
More right wing garbage deflection.

Check it out:

Encouraging stalking and then bullying children. From a poster that constantly professes to be worried about families.

“Progressive values” on full display.

👏👏👏
You know, every single post doesn't have to demonstrate ignorance. The comment was a hypothetical comparison intended to point out the cruelty and hypocrisy of Desantis' behavior.

Geez, didn't DeSantis's wife recently beat cancer and probably has low immunity? He should be happy that during a global pandemic, even when it's winding down, people around him are being considerate to limit the spread. That is - if he truly loves his wife.

You know, every single post doesn't have to demonstrate ignorance. The comment was a hypothetical comparison intended to point out the cruelty and hypocrisy of Desantis' behavior.
Yes, encouraging stalking children to harass/bully them is completely acceptable from progressives.

Silly me.

You don’t know what truth is.

Florida has the 18th highest rate of Covid deaths in America.

No excuse.

And NJ where I live is ranked #4. Despite mandates (including my son still wearing a mask in school until Monday)

Your point?

Yes, encouraging stalking children to harass/bully them is completely acceptable from progressives.

Silly me.
Do you know the old saying? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

somebody just find DeSantis' kids and bully them into wearing their masks in school or places where it's still required.

i was gonna say church but the Republican party politicians have completely abandoned decent religion.

The GOP's great white hope for 2024. Oh wait, I shouldn't have said it like that. It may have made other white conservatives uncomfortable. I do so apologize for my inappropriate comment.

Do you know the old saying? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Meanwhile progressives double down on bullying kids

somebody just find DeSantis' kids and bully them into wearing their masks in school or places where it's still required.

Meanwhile progressives double down on bullying kids
I explained that comment to you. What did you not understand about the explanation?

It's about time somebody exposes the BS. Masks on kids are complete theater. Useless, feel good crap. Garbage. Follow the science.
The "stay off my lawn" and "don't tread on me" crowd sure spends a lot of treading on the lawns of others.

We can say the same thing about the governor. Its his perogitive if he wants masked children in the same picture as he is in. We're those children forced to be in the picture?
What is this claptrap?

This was an event ABOUT the kids, not DeSantis.

"Wants masked children in the same picture as he is in." Takes a special kind of snowflake to be salty about being in a picture with kids in masks.

No, this is DeSantis being a selfish, egotistical asshat.

He needs to stay the hell in his lane.

Your continued lying doesn’t make your idiotic claim any less of a lie.

Those that foolishly push back against proven effective protective measures, including masks, absolutely deserve to be ashamed.

Bullying the kids into taking off their masks was a total dick move, contradicting his own personal/parental choice mantra, again proving DeSantis doesn’t give a shit about anything but his own political aspirations.
By that standard that makes progressives the biggest dicks on the planet. All we hear from the left is if we disagree, we are bad people. Unworthy of sharing the same air. Btw that's how dogs are trained not people. Dehumanizing people is another ugly trait that the left wears like a badge of honor.

What is this claptrap?

This was an event ABOUT the kids, not DeSantis.

"Wants masked children in the same picture as he is in." Takes a special kind of snowflake to be salty about being in a picture with kids in masks.

No, this is DeSantis being a selfish, egotistical asshat.

He needs to stay the hell in his lane.
Progressive poutrage is so 2016.

Bad behavior is bad behavior no matter who displays it. There's no excusing it.

Just because an “explanation” was offered doesn’t excuse it.
Clearly, you did not understand the explanation. Have a lovely day.

And NJ where I live is ranked #4. Despite mandates (including my son still wearing a mask in school until Monday)

Your point?
The point is obvious. Florida’s (like every other state) rate of Covid deaths is affected by the actions of it’s governor.

DeSantis has placed politics above the wellness/safety of his state’s citizens on numerous occasions during the pandemic.

There’s no logical justification for the number of deaths in FL.

And as for your home state, NJ’s very poor ranking is due in large part to it’s low vaccination rate through much of the pandemic.

Children cannot look up to those in government positions anymore, not since traitor trump, DeSantis and other GQP trash still exist. It's a shame what the rightwing nutters have done to this country, we should never forget.....history will not forget.
DeSantis is another little Adolph wannabe like Abbot of Texas. He and they don't need students or other folks looking up to them they want folks who will OBEY. Just look at the snit DeSantis got into when those students didn't immediately comply with his dictate?

It doesn't matter what history thinks, we can see the GOP objective sweeping the nation is to wrest State and Local control and when that happens they can dictate which history books will be in schools to be taught from and any telling the truth and not the GOP version will be banned!

Back
Top Bottom