• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dershowitz: 'Secret’ Emails About Sex Allegations Will Put ‘Prominent People in Handcuffs’

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Oh look another craspiracy from my favorite pedo lawyer Alan Dershowitz. He claims he's got emails proving that he's been set up. Yes. Dershowhats. Please release all your emails so that you incriminate yourself in the Mueller probe along with Don Jr.

“There are emails so far that are secret, but that prove, not only that I was framed, but who framed me,” Dershowitz said. “It names names. These people are going to go to jail once these e-mails come out because this was a total frame up for financial reasons, and I can prove it, and will prove it. Have me back on the show when the e-mails come out, boy it will be so interesting because there will be prominent people in handcuffs. Prominent people in handcuffs once these e-mails come out.”

Dershowitz: ‘Secret’ Emails About Sex Allegations Will Put ‘Prominent People in Handcuffs’

Now I may not be aware of the great works of Alan Dershowitz legal scholar. But generally speaking when 80 year olds get older they start to lose a few brain cells and not be as sharp as they might have led us to believe. So either Alan Dershowitz is actually Q who is about to to bring down the mattle on a secret pedo billionaire sex ring that may or may not take place near pizza, or he's bat**** crazy and maybe always was a little senile and definitely guilty of being a pedophile?

Oh look another craspiracy from my favorite pedo lawyer Alan Dershowitz. He claims he's got emails proving that he's been set up. Yes. Dershowhats. Please release all your emails so that you incriminate yourself in the Mueller probe along with Don Jr.

Dershowitz: ‘Secret’ Emails About Sex Allegations Will Put ‘Prominent People in Handcuffs’

Now I may not be aware of the great works of Alan Dershowitz legal scholar. But generally speaking when 80 year olds get older they start to lose a few brain cells and not be as sharp as they might have led us to believe. So either Alan Dershowitz is actually Q who is about to to bring down the mattle on a secret pedo billionaire sex ring that may or may not take place near pizza, or he's bat**** crazy and maybe always was a little senile and definitely guilty of being a pedophile?

Dershowitz was involved with Epstein wasn't he?

Oi. On the one hand I hope for his sake that he has the goods and is able to expeditiously deal with this.

On the other hand, if this turns out to be fantasy on his part, then I hope those who care for him will help ease him into a happy retirement from the public eye.

Dershowitz was involved with Epstein wasn't he?

Why...Yes...Yes, he was.

Now when you put some things together:

Dershowitz + Epstein

Trump + Dershowitz

Trump + Epstein

Trump Clubs being investigated for hiding female illegal immigrants

Trump hiding young illegal girls from the border... (yes there are missing kids)

This is not going to end well.

People who are guilty always claim they have earth-shattering revelations which exonerate them which are about to be released.

They are never released. Ever.

People who are guilty always claim they have earth-shattering revelations which exonerate them which are about to be released.

They are never released. Ever.

I've seen lower class right wing groups try it. The Jacob Wohl variety. They have the evidence, but it's always a backspace keyboard being pressed by a speck of food (to prove hacking), or dirty pictures of underage girls on their computer (to prove the FBI put it there!!!)

Wait, you think Dershowitz was actually part of a billionaire pedophile sex ring and you’re calling him crazy :rofl

Wait, you think Dershowitz was actually part of a billionaire pedophile sex ring and you’re calling him crazy :rofl

Whenever someone in the Trump Cult accuses Democrats of something, you can bet that they were the ones who actually did the thing they accused Democrats of doing. Easy Money!

Recently Alan Dershowitz has be one of the most right guys in America.

Insult him at you own personal risk.

That's right, get those pedophiles out of here and lock them up... unless they're a democrat. Then they get a pedestal to sit on and all the praise in the world.

Though with all joking aside, this is the same kind of crap that we've seen put again Alan before. Wasn't it already debunked as well?

Wait a minute. What?
  1. Folks have accused Alan of having sex with underage girls who assert they met him through Jeffrey Epstein.
  2. Alan's says he did not such thing; moreover, he asserts has documentary proof that evidence against him is fabricated.
    • "There are emails so far that are secret, but that prove, not only that I was framed, but who framed me."
      -- Alan Dershowitz
Alan's claims are objectively testable: he either did or didn't have sex with female minors and he either has or lacks the noted documentary evidence.
  • Assuming Alan has seen the emails:
    • Does he have possession of them or copies of them?
    • If Alan indeed has the noted evidence, has he filed a libel claim?
    • If Alan has the noted evidence, has he submitted it to LEOs/prosecutors so they can investigate the claimants against him to answer the question of whether the claimant(s) are likely guilty of false reporting and can be thus charged?
  • Assuming Alan hasn't seen the emails:
    • How does he even know they exist?
    • What factors lend credibility to his belief in the existence and content of the, at the moment, documentary hearsay evidence of which he speaks?
All the "cloak and dagger" seems odd for a matter of this nature. Alan is a private citizen and has only ever been so. If he has documentary name-clearing evidence, it's in his interest to release it ASAP and unequivocally clear his own name. Instead, he's adopted the method of a person who's guilty and knows it. I mean, really. Innocent people who have "black and white" proof of their innocence don't need to ply their probity in the court of the public opinion. They need only declare their innocence and proffer the proof, and that's the end of it. After that, they can sue for libel/slander and "advance to 'go' and collect $200."

Whenever someone in the Trump Cult accuses Democrats of something, you can bet that they were the ones who actually did the thing they accused Democrats of doing. Easy Money!

More CT logic.

Remember the woman accusing Dershowitz of being in Epstein’s ring is the same on who claim Bill Clinton is a part of it. I look forward to your thread on how ole Slick Willy is a confirmed pedophile

More CT logic.

Remember the woman accusing Dershowitz of being in Epstein’s ring is the same on who claim Bill Clinton is a part of it. I look forward to your thread on how ole Slick Willy is a confirmed pedophile

If he is part of the powerful prominent people that Dershowhats is going to incriminate along with himself and Donald. So be it.

More CT logic. Remember the woman accusing Dershowitz of being in Epstein’s ring is the same on who claim Bill Clinton is a part of it. I look forward to your thread on how ole Slick Willy is a confirmed pedophile

Dershowitz was one of Epstein's defense attorney's, it's not a stretch. Derswhowitz admitted to going to one of his massage places, and got a massage. He said it was from an old Russian woman though.....

You do know Alexander Acosta, Trump's poor pick for Labor Secretary, was the one (prior to the WH position) to grant Epstein that corrupt plea deal, and to give immunity to any/all co-conspirators (participants) right? How did eh manage that? ALl co-conspirators immunity in a child sex trafficking ring? The same administration that Dershowitz so inexplicable defends on Fox news.

Admit it, there is a lot more evidence and circumstantial evidence, and motive here, than most run of the mill CT theories.
This guy may have set him up, looks like a personal dispute.

Dershowitz was one of Epstein's defense attorney's, it's not a stretch. Derswhowitz admitted to going to one of his massage places, and got a massage. He said it was from an old Russian woman though.....

You do know Alexander Acosta, Trump's poor pick for Labor Secretary, was the one (prior to the WH position) to grant Epstein that corrupt plea deal, and to give immunity to any/all co-conspirators (participants) right? How did eh manage that? ALl co-conspirators immunity in a child sex trafficking ring? The same administration that Dershowitz so inexplicable defends on Fox news.

Admit it, there is a lot more evidence and circumstantial evidence, and motive here, than most run of the mill CT theories.

Circumstantial evidence? They don't know what that is

Wait a minute. What?
  1. Folks have accused Alan of having sex with underage girls who assert they met him through Jeffrey Epstein.
  2. Alan's says he did not such thing; moreover, he asserts has documentary proof that evidence against him is fabricated.
    • "There are emails so far that are secret, but that prove, not only that I was framed, but who framed me."
      -- Alan Dershowitz
Alan's claims are objectively testable: he either did or didn't have sex with female minors and he either has or lacks the noted documentary evidence.
  • Assuming Alan has seen the emails:
    • Does he have possession of them or copies of them?
    • If Alan indeed has the noted evidence, has he filed a libel claim?
    • If Alan has the noted evidence, has he submitted it to LEOs/prosecutors so they can investigate the claimants against him to answer the question of whether the claimant(s) are likely guilty of false reporting and can be thus charged?
  • Assuming Alan hasn't seen the emails:
    • How does he even know they exist?
    • What factors lend credibility to his belief in the existence and content of the, at the moment, documentary hearsay evidence of which he speaks?
All the "cloak and dagger" seems odd for a matter of this nature. Alan is a private citizen and has only ever been so. If he has documentary name-clearing evidence, it's in his interest to release it ASAP and unequivocally clear his own name. Instead, he's adopted the method of a person who's guilty and knows it. I mean, really. Innocent people who have "black and white" proof of their innocence don't need to ply their probity in the court of the public opinion. They need only declare their innocence and proffer the proof, and that's the end of it. After that, they can sue for libel/slander and "advance to 'go' and collect $200."

But ya know, secret emails on a liberals server must mean that something's afoot and she belongs to a billionaire pedo sex ring!

Claiming that if anyone even tangentially related to Trump says someone did something wrong then they must themselves have done it, is not “circumstantial evidence” its lunacy

How old are you? I'm guessing you are in your 80's.

This is an excellent synopsis & opinion. I agree. There's an amazing amount of coincidences here. Enough so, that it demands consideration.

More CT logic.

since you're unaware of it, you should know Trump went to Epstein's parties too. and a woman claimed that she had sex with trump when she was underage. and don't forget that Trump’s Labor secretary, Alexander Acosta gave Epstein the sweetheart deal that was kept secret from his victims. This is all you need to know

Although not named in the letters, one of those involved in the decision-making was U.S. Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta, who was a U.S. Attorney in Florida at the time.

Epstein's lawyers included Alan Dershowitz and former Whitewater special prosecutor Ken Starr.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...der-jeffrey-epstein-s-sweetheart-deal-n944516

Can you imagine that your conservative masters would have you rioting in the street it was President Obama's friends and Labor Secretary helping Epstein.

Back
Top Bottom