• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dershowitz: I Don't See Any Crimes in Mueller Memos.

We are each on our own schedule. I will overlook your almost 2½ days, if you overlook my 7½ days. :mrgreen:
No probs. I saw you put a lot of effort in your earlier post, especially in the reference links.

Sure, if you chose to ignore Dershowitz, the former FEC Chair and the the failed prosecution of John Edwards.
Well, Dershowitz is one man's opinion and indeed John Edwards was prosecuted. But I do give some higher credence to Bradley Smith - though he's not privy to the evidence Mueller has.

Rather than argue this today, I'll just close now and wish you a Merry Christmas! :thumbs:

No probs. I saw you put a lot of effort in your earlier post, especially in the reference links.

Well, Dershowitz is one man's opinion and indeed John Edwards was prosecuted. But I do give some higher credence to Bradley Smith - though he's not privy to the evidence Mueller has.

Rather than argue this today, I'll just close now and wish you a Merry Christmas! :thumbs:
As I thought. Noshing of substance.
I hope you had a Happy Chanukah.

Back
Top Bottom