• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dershowitz Defames Accuser: 'Shes an Antisemite'

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
This is the man who once wielded so much power at Harvard University, he could end an academic's career with a series of phone calls. The guy is utterly disgraced at this point, he should slink away somewhere and die.

Several of the major players in the sordid Jeffrey Epstein-Ghislaine Maxwell scandal are Jewish, including Epstein and Maxwell themselves, Leslie Wexner, Ehud Barak, and Alan Dershowitz.

For many years, Dershowitz has unleashed a torrent of vitriolic accusations of anti-Semitism against those who dared stray from the exceptionally narrow boundaries of Dersh-approved “legitimate” criticism of Israel. Dershowitz’s desperate and outrageously dishonest smears of Israel’s critics are deserving of their own multi-volume treatise, but he has now used his trademarked anti-Semitism weaponization against a victim of Jeffrey Epstein. One of the featured witness-accusers in the Netflix docuseries “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich”, Maria Farmer.

In a recent column based on the Farmer-Webb interview, he disingenuously suggests that Farmer “may have been motivated by the anti-Semitic attitudes she has long harbored, to falsely accuse prominent Jews of sexual misconduct.”

Now here are examples from Dershowitz' article, which showcase his propensity for lying in order to accuse someone else of being immoral-

Dershowitz Quoting Farmer out of context: “They think Jewish DNA is better than the rest of us.”

What Farmer actually said: “When I called Ghislaine [Maxwell] and asked why I couldn’t eat there [at a private and exclusive country club] she said, ‘It’s a Jewish country club, you’re not Jewish, they’re not going to serve you.’ This is how this woman spoke to me. This is how these people think, Whitney. They, honest to God, think their DNA is better than everybody else’s, I swear to you. It was a theme all the time with them. With Eileen Guggenheim, with Jeffrey Epstein, with Ghislaine. It was a theme.”

Quote 2, per Dershowitz: “These people truly believe they are chosen every one of them.” Here, Dershowitz isn’t content to wrench a quote out of context; he actually alters it to change its meaning. Thorpe’s accurate transcript:

“You wouldn’t believe the way Jeffrey and Ghislaine spoke about African-Americans. It was like, it made my skin crawl. Anybody who was not Jewish, and you should write about this, but the way they spoke about them, it was really horrifying and it showed me a great deal about how these people truly believe that they are chosen to do something here. I don’t know, it’s unbelievable to me. I mean, and it was every one of them, the way they spoke.

Not only does Dershowitz again falsely imply that Farmer was referring to Jews in general rather than just the Epstein/Maxwell clique, he also omits critical words in the middle and sews together the fragments of two different sentences without an ellipsis to signify the omission.

Quote 3, per Dershowitz: “I had a hard time with all Jewish people”; “I think it’s all the Jews”; “All the Jewish people I met are pedophiles that run the world economy.” Farmer’s actual quote:

For a long time I had a hard time with all Jewish people, I’m gonna be honest with you. For a long time I was like, I think it’s all the Jews. Like I don’t know, because my sister is like, ‘Maria, it’s just the ones you met, it’s these people.’ It’s just unfortunate that all the Jewish people I met also happen to be pedophiles that run the world economy, you know. So it gives like a bad taste in your mouth. But David Icke has kind of helped me with that. I kind of understand it better now, but like er that looks hard. You know, they did a number on all of us. We’ve all had a hard time with, like, a lot of it because of the abuse, you know. So it’s hard to not then go, All these people are like this, when it’s not true, not all of them, just a huge chunk of elites are like this.”

Thorpe notes that Dershowitz has removed the critical words “For a long time” twice to conceal that Farmer struggled in the past with ill feelings toward Jews based upon her experiences with this small repulsive clique.

Dershowitz’s latest target for antisemitism smears: Jeffrey Epstein’s victims – Mondoweiss

It's worthy to note that Jeffrey Epstein also blamed the accusations against him on antisemitism, when he was accused in the mid 2000s. So they thought they could rape children, treat them horribly at every opportunity, and then the world would take their side because they screeched about antisemitism?

At the end of the day, his last defense will be that he thought she was of age and considered her a prostitute. This man is a horrible excuse for a human being.

"Anti Semite"...yeah, that's a great defense for pimping underage girls, Alan. Go for it, scumbag.

The left turned on Dershowitz for calling the impeachment of Trump a a partisan scam.

Now he pimped out underage girls. Too funny.

Back
Top Bottom