• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dershowitz - Crying and suing CNN

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Sold his soul and for what?
Access to power, public display? WhyTF did he do it?

Dershowitz Sues CNN for $300 Million Over Impeachment Coverage | Law & Crime
Harvard Law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against CNN, claiming the cable news network, together with their hosts and panelists, intentionally created a false narrative about what the famed criminal defense attorney argued while defending the president during impeachment proceedings earlier this year.

Dershowitz’s allegations stem from news coverage of his argument about the kind of quid pro quos a sitting president may engage in while office—provided that the exchange is done with the intent of winning re-election in the public interest and not in violation of some law. While his theory was widely panned by attorneys and legal experts across the media, Dershowitz claimed that CNN intentionally omitted portions of his argument to make it appear as though he was arguing “the exact opposite of what he said.”

Sold his soul and for what?
Access to power, public display? WhyTF did he do it?

Dershowitz Sues CNN for $300 Million Over Impeachment Coverage | Law & Crime

Dooshowitz - his legacy already tarnished by claiming "he knows for a fact O.J. is innocent" decades later and defender of Jeffery Epstien and finally, Fat Donny. Poor bastard.

And, oh, by the way... I saw Dooshowitz, in context saying the exact opposite things about justification for impeachment - for Clinton it was: "There does not have to be a crime comiitted to impeach a president"

For trump he said: "Can't impeach the president because what he did wasn't criminal".

Now, if that's not a total flip-flop, I don't know what is.

Oh, and his, "I kept my underwear on at Epstein's house" - what a great guy!

Yeah, I don't see him winning this one. I guess it's worth a try though.

Off topic but does anyone know how many Trump lawsuits there have been since he entered office? I was trying to find that the other day and couldn't.

None of the objections to Dershowitz’s character, true or false, exculpate CNN’s incompetence.

Yeah, I don't see him winning this one. I guess it's worth a try though.

Off topic but does anyone know how many Trump lawsuits there have been since he entered office? I was trying to find that the other day and couldn't.
I've tried myself. There are so many that no one agency can report on all of them. I am sure it's in the hundreds.

Did your cat die?

You have anything to say? The thread was started lamenting how pathetic it is to see a man sell his soul and that is your contribution some inane attempt to bait a person who made a comment? If you have nothing to say on this thread go start one extolling the virtues of Putin. Have the integrity to do what you came on this forum to do. It aint caviar you are spreading Boris and that aint a cold sore on Natasha's lip.

You have anything to say? The thread was started lamenting how pathetic it is to see a man sell his soul and that is your contribution some inane attempt to bait a person who made a comment? If you have nothing to say on this thread go start one extolling the virtues of Putin. Have the integrity to do what you came on this forum to do. It aint caviar you are spreading Boris and that aint a cold sore on Natasha's lip.
Posting meaningless crap is the leftist mo here. I just want to give them the taste.
And that question of mine was meant to show how deeply I care, so what's the problem?

So he sold his soul by switching political parties briefly (he's since endorsed Joe Biden) but not when he was molesting girls with Jeffrey Epstein? The morals of your modern Democratic Party people....

So there we go. Brilliant analysis. Its the fault of Democrats. Blame Democrats. I mean blame them for Trump screwing Epstein's girls, attending his parties, giggling about titties, its the fault of the Democrats that Trump was part of Epstein's entourage. They did it.

The world of Epstein has nothing to do with political ideology and everything to do with people who have NO political ideology just the belief in the pursuit of material at all costs. Epstein, Clinton, Trump, Andrew Windsor, whoever, just a bunch of humans who think their values and self worth are based on the amount of material they can accumulate and how they can use money to control the life of others.

You really want to pretend this is about Democrats? Gawd damn it man yer Messiah is a compromised pathetic pervert. Where do you think he found his third wife? Why do you think his hair is stained yellow?

Posting meaningless crap is the leftist mo here. I just want to give them the taste.
And that question of mine was meant to show how deeply I care, so what's the problem?

Pathetic. You know where to find me.

The world of Epstein has nothing to do with political ideology...

You really want to pretend this is about Democrats?
It has everything with ideology. The Dems are permissive because the worst scum that commits crimes are their voters. "You should not be so judgmental" is the Dems' line.
A quick test: How many Republicans were Epstein's buddies? How many Republicans were Weinstein's buddies? I am not asking for the exact number. Just more or less.

Back
Top Bottom