• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dershowitz - Crying and suing CNN

This is the kind of comment to which is going to get some people in the media in deep trouble. You’re safe, as to him, you’re irrelevant.

Bigger? I think you mean the more newsworthy... someone is like Andrew or Clinton are more newsworthy so the" bigger" they are. That is inaccurate. The fact we may not know many of the people in these rings does not make them smaller. Their moral failure and the negative impact they may have caused on others may very well be greater. We don't know the extent and nature of the sex, with who and by who or who paid what or did what. Its all inneuendo at this point.

As for Dershowitz let me promise you something. I spent years prosecuting hebephiles and pedophiles. Doesn't matter how big a lawyer acts or thinks they are,-that's just insecurity fueling an ego. Inside a guy like Dershowitz can't handle his fall from his pulpit of moral purity at Harvard. Now when he walks in a room he's no longer Mr. Harvard Law Professor and Civil Rights champion he is a pedophile defender. Now when he walks in a room, people become silent, turn the other way, give hm a strained smile of contempt. Oops Dersh farted openly and the smell is obvious and he can't blame it on anyone else.

Investigating and prosecuting sex criminals is a cat and mouse game. They are chameleons. They try blend into their environments. The problem is Dersh can't blend. His true colours are now showing and he has no clue how to mute them. The more he counters trying to sound logical and legal about what he defends the sharper and brighter in tone his colours become. He's now a dead give away and the first people who will turn on him are the other chameleons who do not want him anymore in their pack because he is drawing them attention they do not want. He's already been removed from his pack. He's on the outs and he's feeling it bad. His career is all but done. No one will touch him except a pedophile perhaps.

This is a man who spent most of his life playing morally righteous now in his twilight defending pedophiles and underage sex. Oh trust me, his ego is in melt down from all the cognitive dissonance.

This is the problem-you get too close to your clients, you become them. He crossed the line long ago. If he was simply being legal you would not hear any tone of righteousness but these days-he is turning into the next Rudolph Guliani or Roy Cohen. Any semblance of being a man of decency is disintegrating as his voice grows more indignant and shrill.

I know sex criminal defenders. Trust me. They feel nothing when they speak. They do not huff and puff and play indignant and righteous. Its a frigging job to them. If they felt anything they could not do it. The lack of distance in Dershowitz's comments suggests an emotional nexus or connection that he never exhibited with OJ or any other of his cases.

Me thinks he knows he is going to need more than the standard alibi. Me thinks he knows someone has pictures of him and if need be she will produce them.

The first person a client gives up is their own lawyer, then their mother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom