• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Derek Chauvin trial livestream and discussion

11 what and what is the fatal level of fentanyl? Gogogogogo!

11 what and what is the fatal level of fentanyl? Gogogogogo!
I only know what's in the autopsy. You're getting ahead of the trial. New exhibits incoming.

Refuting "if you can speak you can breathe."

Screenshot_20210408-124649.png
Screenshot_20210408-124724.png

He approximated Floyd's breathing looking at the videos. He has done this "millions of times" and has trained others on it.

Counting his breaths in this video:
Screenshot_20210408-125212.png
7 or 8 breaths in 19 seconds, respiratory rate of 22. Says if it was fentanyl, there would be a larger reduction in the respiratory rate, around 10.

Norm is 12-22. This clip was from just before he lost consciousness.

Says the high CO2 level of 89 (normal would be 35-45) factors include he made his own last spontaneous effort to breathe, and then no more effort after that. Says the successfully have him air 9 minutes after he took his last breath, and you can calculate the CO2 increase reliably in a person not breathing. Says taken into account, that accounts for the elevated measurement in the hospital.

Last edited:
Now talking about preexisting health conditions. He says a healthy person would have died of what Floyd was subjected to.
Very important point.

I only know what's in the autopsy. You're getting ahead of the trial. New exhibits incoming.
No im not. This is super easy. What is the fatal level of fentanyl? Are you afraid answering might prove you wrong?

I mean i dont care if its spamming at this point but if you cant tell the difference in metrics involved maybe you should step back from covering this case. Its a goddamn simple question.

I mean i dont care if its spamming at this point but if you cant tell the difference in metrics involved maybe you should step back from covering this case. Its a goddamn simple question.
It's a red herring and I won't waste my time entertaining it.

Clip of the moment of loss of consciousness, when Floyd died:

Alive:
Screenshot_20210408-130309.png

Last moment:
Screenshot_20210408-130424.png

Knee remains on the neck 2:44 after he was confirmed by an officer to have no pulse. State done, defense sidebar.

Lunch recess until 2:30pm ET.

CNN's analysts are giving kudos to the Doc for getting the jury to put themselves in Floyd's place. It's going to be very interesting to see the cross-examination on this. I think Tobin is hard to refute, due to his expertise.

Sometimes so much is learned watching the experts testify. I learned way more than I needed to know about entomology watching trials and learning of past testimony. The various stages of insects invading deceased bodies is very interesting. In one case a person had an alibi for the original TOD but the entomologist had a different TOD based on the bugs. The person was eventually convicted from that testimony. It's an amazing science.

It's a red herring and I won't waste my time entertaining it.
This coming from the guy who complained about others wanting to ignore the drugs.

Very important point.
But its up in the air as to what a fatal level is and we cant know bcuz some people want to run when pushed on their claims

This coming from the guy who complained about others wanting to ignore the drugs.
Does it look like I'm ignoring evidence contrary to my opinion, based on what I've posted in this thread?

Does it look like I'm ignoring evidence contrary to my opinion, based on what I've posted in this thread?
Yes! Why yes it does! You were pushing this like so hardcore now ya want to run for some reason.

You really could have ended this many pages ago. Really paints you in a light that shows you cant understand what you are trying to say about Floyd.

You really could have ended this many pages ago. Really paints you in a light that shows you cant understand what you are trying to say about Floyd.
Stop talking about me. The topic of the thread is in the title. Thank you.

We could have ended this whole trial months ago if we just made you the judge.

I mean im taking you step by step to show you where you are wrong right here and now for free even.

Back
Top Bottom