• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Derek Chauvin trial livestream and discussion

Yeah I'm not buying the very unhealthy sell. This is what his gf said:

Floyd was usually very active, Ross said, and worked out every day.

"He lifted weights that were far beyond anything I could lift. He did sit-ups, push ups ... he would do anything physical," she said. "Floyd loved playing sports with anyone who wanted to, including neighborhood kids. He's that person who'd just run to the store."

He never complained about shortness of breath, she said.
Sounds like he wasn't living with pulmonary edema, and lungs 2-3x their normal weight.

Any normal American would have shot Chauvin in the head to save Georges life from Chauvins knee. Murder by cop is not allowed in America. I just wish someone in the "audience" woulda had a gun to save him in the moment.

Why yes! You can bet they'd just be applauded and not be on trial for murder..................like Chauvin. Very smart!

They did. That's what I said before.
Can you source that? I've found EMT testimony and it only discussed what they observed Chauvin doing.

How does one gain a tolerance to the physical stress placed on the heart by using meth?
Being choked out causes cardiac arrest way more than meth does. These cops have been getting people in blood chokes and passing it off as heart attacks lately. Meth heads die of lung issues or kidney, liver failure, not really heart attacks. But choking and shoving ur knee onto someones vegus nerve for 10 minutes can definately stop a heart.

19252.jpg

The vegus nerve controls the heart and yes putting a knee on it for 10 minutes will definately stop a heart. Its like when ur foot goes numb because you sat wrong except your heart. You know the thing that keeps you alive.

Can you source that? I've found EMT testimony and it only discussed what they observed Chauvin doing.

I believe Smith testified that voices were loud and unwelcoming, something along those lines. But we also know paramedics won't venture into a a crowd of unruly violent people. The scene had been called and that's when they ventured in.

Being choked out causes cardiac arrest way more than meth does. These cops have been getting people in blood chokes and passing it off as heart attacks lately. Meth heads die of lung issues or kidney, liver failure, not really heart attacks. But choking and shoving ur knee onto someones vegus nerve for 10 minutes can definately stop a heart.

19252.jpg

The vegus nerve controls the heart and yes putting a knee on it for 10 minutes will definately stop a heart. Its like when ur foot goes numb because you sat wrong except your heart. You know the thing that keeps you alive.
It doesn't cause pulmonary edema.

And you'd guess wrong. As you can see by the photos the inside of that SUV appears to be solid plastic. With him thrashing around it's more than reasonable to think he smack his lip on the seat, the partition between the front and back. And again not a single witness made any claims they saw anyone beat Floyd.

The witnesses weren't even there when they were tussling him up in the back seat before they ripped him out and murdered him. There is blood in the backseat and you want to blame the victim lol. How sad. The blood in the backseat proves the cops hurt him while he was under arrest. Then for some reason decided to un-arrest him and just kill him in the street instead.

Actually yes it does. When the heart backs up and fighting to live it can flood the lungs with blood and we can see blood gushing out of George's nose right as he dies.

I don't see asphyxiation listed as a non-cardiac cause, but drug reaction/overdose is

The witnesses weren't even there when they were tussling him up in the back seat before they ripped him out and murdered him. There is blood in the backseat and you want to blame the victim lol. How sad. The blood in the backseat proves the cops hurt him while he was under arrest. Then for some reason decided to un-arrest him and just kill him in the street instead.
One man was there, and he was telling Floyd to not resist and just get in the car.
Screenshot_20210331-145659.png

I believe Smith testified that voices were loud and unwelcoming, something along those lines. But we also know paramedics won't venture into a a crowd of unruly violent people. The scene had been called and that's when they ventured in.
Thanks. Well, we do know that they stood there, with their gurney, and asked Chauvin 3 times to get off of GF, so they did move in and did try to do their jobs. The crowd didnt dissuade them.

The pictures of them there beside GF/Chauvin were entered into evidence. IMO they were powerful.

Guess what? I'm on G Floyd's SIDE genius, so save the blame the victim crap. I'm not going to ignore absurd false claims when several of us have been watching the testimony and the videos. Do you know who Charles McMillian is? It would seem you don't.

Surveillance video shows McMillian saw much of the encounter, starting with Floyd being moved across the street, where the officers tried to put him in the police squad vehicle. As the officers struggled, McMillian said he tried calling out to Floyd.

"I'm trying to get him to understand that when you make a mistake once they get you in car ... you're going to go with them and I was trying to get him to go," said McMillian during his testimony.

Do you really think a 61 year old black man who was watching that wouldn't mention ohhhhh btw! They beat on that man!!! Not to mention the Autopsy also doesn't back your claims. Maybe they're in on it too!!

Of course there is blood in his damn lungs he was voilently choked out and panicing for his life.

Yes it is possible, although probably not in the way most people imagine.

1. The heart pumps blood to the whole body, after receiving the pure(oxygenated) blood from lungs. In case of massive heart attack, this forward pumping fails, leading to accumulation of blood in lungs, which then swells up. This is called pulmonary edema and the patients may have blood tinged froth in the mouth.

Of course there is blood in his damn lungs he was voilently choked out and panicing for his life.

Yes it is possible, although probably not in the way most people imagine.

1. The heart pumps blood to the whole body, after receiving the pure(oxygenated) blood from lungs. In case of massive heart attack, this forward pumping fails, leading to accumulation of blood in lungs, which then swells up. This is called pulmonary edema and the patients may have blood tinged froth in the mouth.
He didn't die of a heart attack.

Guess what? I'm on G Floyd's SIDE genius, so save the blame the victim crap. I'm not going to ignore absurd false claims when several of us have been watching the testimony and the videos. Do you know who Charles McMillian is? It would seem you don't.

Surveillance video shows McMillian saw much of the encounter, starting with Floyd being moved across the street, where the officers tried to put him in the police squad vehicle. As the officers struggled, McMillian said he tried calling out to Floyd.

"I'm trying to get him to understand that when you make a mistake once they get you in car ... you're going to go with them and I was trying to get him to go," said McMillian during his testimony.

Do you really think a 61 year old black man who was watching that wouldn't mention ohhhhh btw! They beat on that man!!! Not to mention the Autopsy also doesn't back your claims. Maybe they're in on it too!!
You can see the cops being agressive with Floyd when he was already in the car and you can see the whole car shaking. He had his handcuffs on and he was already arrested when they bloodied him. Then they pulled him out and murdered him because he was asking for an ambulance.

Thanks. Well, we do know that they stood there, with their gurney, and asked Chauvin 3 times to get off of GF, so they did move in and did try to do their jobs. The crowd didnt dissuade them.

The pictures of them there beside GF/Chauvin were entered into evidence. IMO they were powerful.

The moment I saw that picture of the paramedics with the damn stretcher and Chauvin STILL on Floyds neck I was pretty sickened. Even in another video I think it was toward the end yesterday, whichever one of them was at the Floyd's feet he was no longer actively restraining Floyd. Not sure on the one in the middle. But not Chauvin. He was like a dog with a bone.

What's with the sudden flood of "I don't need to watch anything, THIS is what happened!!" people?
It isn't "sudden". They've been here since the incident occurred. You're just seeing it happen now in front of the backdrop of the trial.

You can see the cops being agressive with Floyd when he was already in the car and you can see the whole car shaking. He had his handcuffs on and he was already arrested when they bloodied him. Then they pulled him out and murdered him because he was asking for an ambulance.

Then show us the injuries from the ME report. Show us testimony from the man that was speaking with Floyd as they were trying to get him in the vehicle. Your talk is cheap and baseless. I'm in no way the size of Floyd and I can wiggle in the drivers seat of my Grand Cherokee and the vehicle moves.

So go ahead and prove your claims. It's already been entered in the testimony. No need to guess. Start at the bottom of pg 7 under EVIDENCE OF INJURY. We'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom