• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deputy, murder suspect missing after leaving jail against protocol: Authorities

Loulit01

What We've Got Here is a Failure to Communicate
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Either hanging out in some motel or she is no more.

Read that the US marshal is offering a $ 10,000 reward for any information on this case.

An arrest warrant has been issued for a missing Alabama corrections officer now believed to have assisted a jailed murder suspect escape custody four days ago, authorities confirmed on Monday.

At a press conference, Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton confirmed an arrest warrant has been issued for 56-year-old Assistant Director of Corrections Vicky White on a charge of permitting or facilitating an escape in the first degree.

"We know she participated – now whether she did that willing or if she was coerced, threatened somehow to have participated in this escape, not really sure," he told reporters Monday. "But we know for sure she did participate."

I saw the sheriff down in Bama holding a presser.
Sorry, but I swear to GOD, that guy was every awful stereotype ever made about dumb yokels.
Not surprised that Bubba and Miz Hawkins got away from ole Sheriff Foghorn Leghorn.

Dumber than a bag of hammers.

As a matter of fact, if this was My Cousin Vinny he'd make Sheriff Farley look like Einstein!

Arrest warrant issued for missing Alabama corrections officer in murder suspect's escape​

Alabama correction officer Vicky White wanted on charge of aiding the escape of murder suspect Casey White.​

That's about 11/2 hrs south of us. Locking the doors tonight and getting that pit poddle revved up.

That's about 11/2 hrs south of us. Locking the doors tonight and getting that pit poddle revved up.
Any bumps in the night call 911 ASAP! And lock and load if you do that!

It's 6 to 5 and pick 'em whether they ran off together.

Totally ran off together. They are close to my town. She was the Prisoner Transport supervisor, and she violated transport protocol. Also said she was taking him for a mental health evaluation, but none were scheduled. An arrest warrant was issued for her this morning.

Reactions: PoS
Read that the US marshal is offering a $ 10,000 reward for any information on this case.
For any information?

US Marshals... the Deputy and the murder suspect are missing.

$10,000 please. Thank you.

Totally ran off together. They are close to my town. She was the Prisoner Transport supervisor, and she violated transport protocol. Also said she was taking him for a mental health evaluation, but none were scheduled. An arrest warrant was issued for her this morning.
He looks like a good trustworthy guy.

For any information?

US Marshals... the Deputy and the murder suspect are missing.

$10,000 please. Thank you.
Check the local motels. Concentrate on those with hourly rates and water beds.

I'll take cash.

6' freakin' 9". I think that girl's in love.

Did anyone check to see if theyre related since they both have the same last names? ;)

Back
Top Bottom