• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems warm to Biden’s bunker strategy

Trump’s Civil War, over con-fed statues. And being an insane liar over Jesus Christ and the rest.

Biden has no strategy. He is a ventriloquist dummy that needs it's adult diaper change several times a day. No one with a working brain actually believes Creepy Joe or any other Democrat is an electoral threat to Trump.

Right now there are a lot of Trump hating people in the media faking polls to maximize the effects of the virus hysteria and riots.

But the real Folks are watching Dems destroy their own cities and purposely tank the economy with disgust.

Trump has not lost a single vote from 2016 and he has gained millions.
Biden isn’t taking SS agents with him to Arizona who have already tested positive. He spoke to 3,000 in a megachurch with no safety and packed ‘em in. Those at Tulsa were closer to Trump than the 2/3 empty seats, and packed in. Who points his own people at such a risk.

Jacksonville doesn’t want a rally by 49-39. Convention madness? Cuts/Slashes funds for testing just as his own base states are spiking exponentially in tests and hospitalizations.

I believe we'll see Biden fall apart in the debates, and is the primary reason his team will only agree to three.

Hopeful Democrats are going to be seasick after his first debate and they'll try to cancel the remaining two with excuses about COVID, riots, racists, or whatever is convenient in the moment.

Oh, and they'll blame Trump somehow.
That is a distinct possibility. I was surprised he agreed to 3 so easily. I would have made Trump fight for them. Debates help the underdog.

Bogus polls.

It'll be hard to manipulate polls when Biden actually starts campaigning. (if he ever does)
Biden may let Trump do all the campaigning for him. He's doing a great job so far!

It was actually, "behind the gym", I believe. Ah, Joe, we laugh at you sometimes but we can't quit you. Good thing your opponent is a raging criminal moron, or we'd be worried about your chances!
Yep. Biden's is the urban version. Pi's giving the rural version.

Just remember that things need balance, but for years people noticed that when Trump was really in the news, his numbers always took a small, but noticeable hit (because his numbers rarely, if ever moved up).

Biden has to periodically remind everyone what a real leader looks like, but letting Trump be Trump has worked out very well.
The correlation seems to be that the more Trump is in the public eye, the worse he appears. Which makes sense.

Biden is following an old political axiom. If your opponent is losing the election all on his own, don't interfere.

There is absolutely no comparison between Biden and HRC other than the fact that both have years of experience in government.

Biden is not being investigated by the FBI. Throughout the entire 2016 campaign, voters knew Clinton was being investigated by the FBI. She was even forced to make a statement on national television at a FBI hearing.

Vladimir Putin wanted Trump to be our next President, and his government hacked into the DNC computers. The result: a daily four-month barrage of information released to the public that was extremely damaging to the Clinton campaign. That is not likely to happen to Biden.

Clinton had enormous baggage to haul around during her campaign. Her nomination was an error by the DNC. Biden is pretty clean, very little baggage except for a habit of making gaffes.

If Biden is not being investigated by the FBI, then what happened to Clinton can't happen to him. Eleven days before the election, the FBI director, James Comey, reopened the investigation into Clinton. Her strong lead in the polls melted away during the following week.

A couple of days before the election, Comey had a "sorry about that," it was all a big mistake, and he closed the investigation again. As we all know, Trump won the election.

So, there are enormous differences between Biden and HRC. Trump won't luck out again.

Besides, after 3 1/2 years of the Trump administration, he is so bad his followers ignore him. They are unable to defend him. Trump is that bad.
You make some decent points, particularly concerning the Comey Letter. That did swing the election, I believe.

It is possible that Barr delivers something similar though, either to Biden or Biden's son.

Biden has no strategy. He is a ventriloquist dummy that needs it's adult diaper change several times a day.

No one with a working brain actually believes Creepy Joe or any other Democrat is an electoral threat to Trump.

Right now there are a lot of Trump hating people in the media faking polls to maximize the effects of the virus hysteria and riots.

But the real Folks are watching Dems destroy their own cities and purposely tank the economy with disgust.

Keep telling yourself that. I know it makes you feel better.:mrgreen:

I strongly disagree with second point - Trump had a choice on how to react to social unrest. He chose NOT to acknowledge the racism and concentrate his energy on the 1% rioters rather than 99% peaceful protesters. Gassing them for a photo op did not help either. So no, Trump made his own bed.

Regarding first bullet, I moderately agree as well but would also point out Trump is in similar situation. He could shut up any time on a lot of things but he just can't help himself to come out of his bunker. At least Biden shows better restrain in that regard. Fishking's point very well applies to Trump: "Every time he pokes his head out he says something stupid and people are also reminded just how deteriorated Biden's Trump's mental capacity has become always been."
I was agreeing there with his initial sentence that Trump is remarkedly buoyant given the destruction occurring all around. I probably should have qualified that.

I predict the following from the administration:

1] Political DOJ indictments of many

2] Big-time stimulus

3] "We have a vaccine!"

Regarding the vaccine, not before November. Also, did you hear that Barr has agreed to testify before congress to avoid being subpoenaed and might be impeached?

Stay tuned!

Trump’s Civil War, over con-fed statues. And being an insane liar over Jesus Christ and the rest.

Biden isn’t taking SS agents with him to Arizona who have already tested positive. He spoke to 3,000 in a megachurch with no safety and packed ‘em in. Those at Tulsa were closer to Trump than the 2/3 empty seats, and packed in. Who points his own people at such a risk.

Jacksonville doesn’t want a rally by 49-39. Convention madness? Cuts/Slashes funds for testing just as his own base states are spiking exponentially in tests and hospitalizations.

You forgot to mention the record breaking live TV and Internet viewing of the Tulsa rally.

Creepy Joe isn't going anywhere because he cant hardly complete a sentence.

Biden appears to have adopted the “Never interrupt your enemy when he’s making a mistake” strategy. Obviously it’s working.
Yes. But he has to be careful to act adroitly when the pendulum swings back, as they often do.

Actually, I think the FBI is investigating Burisma. Barr's justice department is so tainted now that nobody cares any more about investigations so it doesn't matter. Everything Trump touches turns to ****. He's sort of an Anti-Midas. :mrgreen:
:mrgreen:

If I were a Biden supporter, I would be real concerned over the fact the longer this unrest continues in streets across this country, the lawlessness and the calls to defund the police, by the leftist wing of the Democrat party aka known as the Biden Bolsheviks good luck being successful in garnering the votes of those in the suburbs. Because people are tired of this happy horse **** in Democratic strongholds across this country. And that sentiment goes beyond party lines.

Which example of unrest would you like to cite? Most recent would be good. Thanks.

You have no idea how often I heard that in forums like this 4 years ago.

Big difference. 4 years ago Trump started at the bottom and always went up. This year he's been going consistently down since his brief bumb in March.

That is a distinct possibility. I was surprised he agreed to 3 so easily. I would have made Trump fight for them. Debates help the underdog.

The commission calls for three. History calls for three. Biden agrees to three. What more is needed?

Biden has no strategy. He is a ventriloquist dummy that needs it's adult diaper change several times a day.

No one with a working brain actually believes Creepy Joe or any other Democrat is an electoral threat to Trump.

You seem to see a lot of things that I and others don't.

And WTH is "real people"?

Even with that he still averages at or higher than Obama for the same time. Any poll about Trump will show lower than the reality.

I don't think you can count on the dirty little secret vote this year.

Regarding the vaccine, not before November. Also, did you hear that Barr has agreed to testify before congress to avoid being subpoenaed and might be impeached?

Stay tuned!
I was predicting Trump & Trump administration "announcements". I never claimed there would be any truth to them!

Back
Top Bottom