• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dems "think" they have chance in 08' now!

Stu Ghatze

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Huh huh, ..its so amusing. After all the gobblydeegook, ..fraudulent military documents in a half assed attempt to influence the 04' election, to charges of racism & facism, the "supposed" outing of Valeri Plame by Karl Rove, the accusations of deliberate slow response by FEMA in the aftermath of the hurricane, ..to the charges of a fixed election in 04', to the Cindy Sheehan's charges that Bush murdered her son, & the 6-weeks the liberal loving media stayed on that story,...& the charges of Bush deliberatley lying about WMD's in Iraq, ...to the false charges that Bush will pack the courts with judges that will bring back slavery, & discrimination, ...& that Bush is a war monger, & terrorist himself!

Incredible, ...& yet these Are exactly the messages that the modern Democrat party has been putting out!

A non-stop assault on Bush, for how long now?

If anything the DNC should be ashamed; ..not just for the content of their message; ..but because how pathetic they have planned, & plotted to come up with such bullshyte that is going to go absolutely nowhere, & so hackneyed in their conspiracy charges.

Who in the hell would actually believe the DNC besides the ignorant, the uninformed, the liberally challenged & the naive', or the desperately stupid?

Why....most of the democratic voters of course. :2razz: Unfortunatley for them THEY are NOT the majority!

It must really suck endeavoring for so long to help bring the Bush presidency down, ..& with the gleeful help of the major media no less, & still no brass ring!

Geeze, even Hillary has adopted new tactics as she knows the DNC has nothing but a pot to **** in for 08'!

I'm happier than a hog wallowing in mud that Howard Dean was promoted to even grander responsibilities that will help insure even more DNC losses too!

Why hello Dems, ...how does it feel to have all that wasted effort, & still have, well...nothing? :2wave:

Huh huh, ..its so amusing. After all the gobblydeegook, ..fraudulent military documents in a half assed attempt to influence the 04' election, to charges of racism & facism, the "supposed" outing of Valeri Plame by Karl Rove, the accusations of deliberate slow response by FEMA in the aftermath of the hurricane, ..to the charges of a fixed election in 04', to the Cindy Sheehan's charges that Bush murdered her son, & the 6-weeks the liberal loving media stayed on that story,...& the charges of Bush deliberatley lying about WMD's in Iraq, ...to the false charges that Bush will pack the courts with judges that will bring back slavery, & discrimination, ...& that Bush is a war monger, & terrorist himself!

Incredible, ...& yet these Are exactly the messages that the modern Democrat party has been putting out!

Its really sad isnt it? I am sure kennedy is rolling in his grave right now. I tell ya I would be democrat then but todays dems dont even mimic any of the foundation ideologies that is the true krux of their party.

A non-stop assault on Bush, for how long now?

Lets see I dont have enough fingers and toes to describe to you.

If anything the DNC should be ashamed; ..not just for the content of their message; ..but because how pathetic they have planned, & plotted to come up with such bullshyte that is going to go absolutely nowhere, & so hackneyed in their conspiracy charges.

Well the sad thing is that liberalism which is a mental disorder which has casue an epidemic here has concocted everyones common sense so therefor I have a feeling that the DNC will make some rediculous headway becasue people are just retarded.

Who in the hell would actually believe the DNC besides the ignorant, the uninformed, the liberally challenged & the naive', or the desperately stupid?

Well you just answered that question for yourself.

It must really suck endeavoring for so long to help bring the Bush presidency down, ..& with the gleeful help of the major media no less, & still no brass ring!

I thought it was gold?

Geeze, even Hillary has adopted new tactics as she knows the DNC has nothing but a pot to **** in for 08'!

Yeah and thats called do the "Monica lewinski":rofl :lol:

I'm happier than a hog wallowing in mud that Howard Dean was promoted to even grander responsibilities that will help insure even more DNC losses too!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I will love to see how this pans out.

Why hello Dems, ...how does it feel to have all that wasted effort, & still have, well...nothing?

I am sure becasue of their mental disorder they felt much like Terry Shivo did when she was slowly being starved to death.

SKILMATIC said:
Its really sad isnt it? I am sure kennedy is rolling in his grave right now. I tell ya I would be democrat then but todays dems dont even mimic any of the foundation ideologies that is the true krux of their party.

Lets see I dont have enough fingers and toes to describe to you.

Well the sad thing is that liberalism which is a mental disorder which has casue an epidemic here has concocted everyones common sense so therefor I have a feeling that the DNC will make some rediculous headway becasue people are just retarded.

Well you just answered that question for yourself.

I thought it was gold?

Yeah and thats called do the "Monica lewinski":rofl :lol:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I will love to see how this pans out.

I am sure becasue of their mental disorder they felt much like Terry Shivo did when she was slowly being starved to death.

You are a man following after my own heart! Yea, ..I USED to be a die hard democrat decades ago.

Remember, ..when they USED to stand for the things that were good?

That party has degenerated into nothing but crap! ;)

Iraq is going to kill you guys.

No conservative is gonna have a chance to win the election in 2008 unless they become more moderate.

Democrats don't need to attack Bush. His actions speak for himself.

Your right it is wasted effort.

Unless the conseravtives pull off some kind of miracle, they won't have a chance.

Hillary is not guranteed to win and besides a lot of democrats would rather vote for John McKain. McKain could probably run for the democratic party really. Everybody loves him. I hope he runs.

Yah know....I would have voted in the last election if I thought that Bush had any competition. What can I say, Bush did not need to speak English well because English is not the language of polotics. The language of polotics is $$$$, and Bush spoke $$$$ fluently. It seemed as though Kerry was thrown out there just because the Dems. had to make it look like they were at least trying.

If the Dems. want to win in '08, they will have to speak $$$$ at least as well as Bush; and "repealing tax cuts" isn't it.

FinnMacCool said:
McKain could probably run for the democratic party really. Everybody loves him. I hope he runs.

I hope McKain runs as well, but i KNOW he will NOT go under a democratic ticket! :roll: he has too many conservative values! A good teaming, IMHO, would be him and Rudolph Giuliani.

AK_Conservative said:
I hope McKain runs as well, but i KNOW he will NOT go under a democratic ticket! :roll: he has too many conservative values! A good teaming, IMHO, would be him and Rudolph Giuliani.

Actually, McCain is more of a moderate. Not my favorite, but better than the Bushneviks now in office. My favorite would be Tom McClintock, but he is a dark horse, and not expected to be the nominee, but you never know. McClintock is a REAL conservative, not a RINO like Bush.

danarhea said:
Actually, McCain is more of a moderate. Not my favorite, but better than the Bushneviks now in office. My favorite would be Tom McClintock, but he is a dark horse, and not expected to be the nominee, but you never know. McClintock is a REAL conservative, not a RINO like Bush.

Yeah i know McCain is a moderate, but he has too many conservative vaules to run under a democratic ticket.. would not make any sense at all!

Back
Top Bottom