• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems should stick to the proven facts about Trump

one important difference between democrats and republicans is that democrats don't have a propaganda media outlet to spew out talking points 24/7. While republicans can leave the propaganda to fox news, democrats must craft their public narratives entirely by themselves.

??? Cnn

The idea that the other outlets are propaganda is just projection in order to pardon Fox.

:lamo You are really going to argue that CNN and MSNBC arent propaganda arms of the left? Not even you believe that.

.... although Hilary Clinton is a close second sending national security secrets via an unsecured server so Russia and everyone else could see it - while giving Russia 20% of our uranium for Russia's mega new bombs in exchange for over $100,000,000 from Russians.
How much classified information has Trump given away using an unsecured cell phone, or in person with American adversaries?

The bull**** Uranium One conspiracy was utterly busted quite a while ago. Catch up.

:lamo You are really going to argue that CNN and MSNBC arent propaganda arms of the left? Not even you believe that.

Nope. But I can understand your need to believe that. If you didn’t believe that then you could never pretend that Fox is normal.

Nope. But I can understand your need to believe that. If you didn’t believe that then you could never pretend that Fox is normal.

My need to believe what? CNN and MSNBC are propaganda arms of the left. Thats not even arguable. And they are not alone.

Here the "PROVEN FACTS" about Trump...right here:

Mueller nothingburger.jpg

CNN and MSNBC aren’t the only MSM outlets that regularly report negative, but entirely true, news about Trump and his cohorts. Why single them out? What connections do they have with government officials (you know, like Trump and others in his administration/family have with Fox News)?

Here the "PROVEN FACTS" about Trump...right here:

View attachment 67253208

Not sure that will keep Trump warm at night while he is being punched in the mouth every day by Congressional Hearings and the multiple investigations his organizations still face. The Justice Dept policy regarding prosecuting a sitting President does not give him complete protection....far from it.

My need to believe what? CNN and MSNBC are propaganda arms of the left. Thats not even arguable. And they are not alone.

That's just what you tell yourself so that Fox doesn't seem so uniquely abhorrent.

We still don’t know the details about Mueller’s report, but so far my prediction that Trump wouldn’t be directly connected to any Russian collusion seems to be holding up. Personally, moving into the 2020 election cycle I think the Dems should drop collusion as an issue. But there is something provable that came out of the investigation that the Dems should emphasize: Trumps surrounds himself with criminals.

There is no arguing that now. We have not only indictments but convictions. Frankly, I was surprised by how many people were taken down for their crimes from this investigation.

Ask the voters if they want a President who employed criminals as his confidants and advisors. Ask the voters if they want a President who couldn’t even earn or keep the respect of numerous previous cabinet appointees that he personally picked. Show that Trump is incapable of building an administration staffed with qualified, law abiding citizens.

There is no need for Dems to play the speculation game. Stick to the proven facts, because those are damning enough.

Surrounding oneself with criminals isn't a crime. It's over. Have the good sense and grace to admit it.

Uh, no. Liberals had a monopoly on the media until Fox broke it. Now you liberals just cant stand the idea that you dont get to control the narrative and spew your nonsense un-apposed.

Uh no. The media is corporate. Six multinationals control the US media. Liberals might work in it, but they neither own nor control it. Fox/Newscorp is Illiberal because Murdoch requires de facto editorial control.

This is an argument that will backfire on the Dems because 1) the various indictments against Trump associates were minor, personal, and unrelated to Trump, and 2) the Dems are dirtier and can be shown to engage in multiple coverups

How many years is Manafort serving again?? Minor??
He and Cohen and let us not forget Flynn, were working with Mueller for quite a while. Minor?? Stealing a jelly bean is minor.

Do they lean left?? Yes - do they outright lie?? No.
Is there a lot of opinion?? Yes
Fox just lies.

We still don’t know the details about Mueller’s report, but so far my prediction that Trump wouldn’t be directly connected to any Russian collusion seems to be holding up. Personally, moving into the 2020 election cycle I think the Dems should drop collusion as an issue. But there is something provable that came out of the investigation that the Dems should emphasize: Trumps surrounds himself with criminals.

There is no arguing that now. We have not only indictments but convictions. Frankly, I was surprised by how many people were taken down for their crimes from this investigation.

Ask the voters if they want a President who employed criminals as his confidants and advisors. Ask the voters if they want a President who couldn’t even earn or keep the respect of numerous previous cabinet appointees that he personally picked. Show that Trump is incapable of building an administration staffed with qualified, law abiding citizens.

There is no need for Dems to play the speculation game. Stick to the proven facts, because those are damning enough.

Agreed. We know Trump compromised himself with the Russians when he told the American public he had no business dealings with the Russians, while he was having business dealings with the Russians.

CNN and MSNBC aren’t the only MSM outlets that regularly report negative, but entirely true, news about Trump and his cohorts. Why single them out? What connections do they have with government officials (you know, like Trump and others in his administration/family have with Fox News)?

Their bias goes beyond Trump and precedes Trump. Trump just caused them to come screaming out of the closet.

Surrounding oneself with criminals isn't a crime.

Nope it's not. And judging by the responses, it's par for the course for Fundamentalist Christians.

Have the good sense and grace to admit it.

Damn, you've already read the unredacted report? Fill us in.

Surrounding oneself with criminals isn't a crime. It's over. Have the good sense and grace to admit it.

There were nine Trump associated convicted of crimes. Nine. If just one Obama associate had been convicted of a crime you'd be calling him the head of a massive organized crime organization.

Also, if you think "it's over," you are deluding yourself. For one, you haven't seen the report and have no idea what's in it. Second, while Mueller was certainly the most famous of all the investigations, there are many, many more ongoing investigations into Trump and his businesses.

How many years is Manafort serving again?? Minor??
He and Cohen and let us not forget Flynn, were working with Mueller for quite a while. Minor?? Stealing a jelly bean is minor.

Unrelated to Trump obviously means his election committee don't count as they're not family!

That's just what you tell yourself so that Fox doesn't seem so uniquely abhorrent.

Theres nothing abhorrent about FOX. I dont even find CNN or MSNBC abhorrent. All three have an obvious political bias--two left and one right. That you cant see it isnt a reflection on me or FOX, but on you.

Uh no. The media is corporate. Six multinationals control the US media. Liberals might work in it, but they neither own nor control it. Fox/Newscorp is Illiberal because Murdoch requires de facto editorial control.

How much time do you spend watching FOX news from jolly old england?

Theres nothing abhorrent about FOX. I dont even find CNN or MSNBC abhorrent. All three have an obvious political bias--two left and one right. That you cant see it isnt a reflection on me or FOX, but on you.

You're equating "political bias" with "propaganda." Those are not the same concept.

Their bias goes beyond Trump and precedes Trump. Trump just caused them to come screaming out of the closet.
Reporting facts before Trump entered politics, during Trump’s administration, and after Trump is finally dumped. That is what the MSM’s job is. Trump isn’t the only dbag to be scrutinized by the press. Not even close. And if he wasn’t president, the press wouldn’t give two ****s about him, so stop yer cryin’.

Back
Top Bottom