• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems' Riots Caused Minneapolis Woman's Paralysis

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
A 59-year-old Zimmerman woman told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS she had an extreme medical emergency May 29 but was delayed getting specialized treatment during Twin Cities riots and is now paralyzed from the waist down.

Retired Minnesota National Guard Master Sgt. Launette Figliuzzi said she had a spinal stroke and needed to be airlifted to a metro hospital that specializes in emergency stroke care, but airspace over the metropolitan area was restricted at the time and major highways were closed as well due to the rioting.

“I needed to get an injection into my spine as soon as possible to try and break up the blood clot,” Figliuzzi said. “But since we had to go by ambulance, it took an hour and a half, about twice as long, to get to the specialized stroke center, and when I got there I was told I had missed my window for a safe injection, and now I am paralyzed."

Figliuzzi said the spinal injection has a “very good chance” of succeeding if it is administered quickly and to not have that opportunity to possibly avoid paralysis has made her angry.

While Figliuzzi was delayed in getting into the Twin Cities, her son, Anthony LaBrie, was deployed with the Minnesota National Guard in Minneapolis and St. Paul and his primary assignment was protecting first responders handling the riots.

“I was able to help out somebody’s mother, somebody’s father or somebody’s sister and somebody’s brother,” LaBrie said. “But I am sad I wasn’t able to help one of my own.”

We tried to warn Dems that their little chimpout Antifa and BLM antics were delaying ambulances and medical care in Portland and Seattle. Now they've cost a good woman the use of her legs, and she's stuck in a wheelchair for life. All because of a black guy on drugs who couldn't sit in a police car. When dems were making excuses for the riots, by saying 'buildings aren't as important as lives' did they know that others would be devastated like this? Are you Dems still happy with your little riot chimpout?

If she had been airlifted in 45 minutes she'd still be battling paralysis.

As usual, TAAC does not care one bit about the subject he is using to attack black people. The only plus is that he didn't try to moronically work in DA JOOS! this time.

As usual, TAAC does not care one bit about the subject he is using to attack black people. The only plus is that he didn't try to moronically work in DA JOOS! this time.

He actually said chimpout. LOL

What black people? The riots are overwhelmingly white people wearing black pretending to be black.

Everyone in that riot should be charged with felony reckless endangerment because of her - and overall.

No one is falling for your fake victimhood any more. I read an interesting article about Bari Weiss and Hasbara culture, which enlightened me on the subject of why America's elites keep falsely claiming that they're victimized by everything the 99% does in this country.

No one is falling for your fake victimhood any more. I read an interesting article about Bari Weiss and Hasbara culture, which enlightened me on the subject of why America's elites keep falsely claiming that they're victimized by everything the 99% does in this country.

We were talking about your fake victimhood routine, do keep up.

We were talking about your fake victimhood routine, do keep up.
You see, oh fake entitled victim, Weiss recently claimed that AOC is antisemitic, because AOC listened to her conscience instead of the elite's kvetching and bribery attempts.
Hasbara culture is about a story. It is not about people; it is not concerned with the actual experience of human beings. It is not even concerned with Jews or even with the state of Israel. Hasbara culture is a social construction of reality whose greatest concern is to propagate a self-serving ethnocentric narrative that is generated by an extremely ethno-centric Jewish experience of the world. To hasbara culture that social construction of reality is sacred. And it has been my project to show how this narrative has hardened into a reality for anyone who participates in our political life, and political statements that create cognitive dissonance for that reality are treated as anti-Semitism. Like AOC’s getting cold feet about speaking at a memorial to a foreign leader that suddenly became controversial.

Back
Top Bottom