• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems quick to rush a moot second impeachment

Hats off to the democrats ......

psssstt. guys. keep listening.

it's oh so easy to see who is against holding a President, who incited an insurrection against the USA, accountable. Trump is not the problem. he's just the corrupt and vile conman who represents the people who are the real problem.

Anyone who has avoided the press so thoroughly the last week that their brain still can't comprehend why this second impeachment is going forward was never worth talking to anyway.

it's oh so easy to see who is against holding a President, who incited an insurrection against the USA, accountable. Trump is not the problem. he's just the corrupt and vile conman who represents the people who are the real problem.
Trix says she's not on the trump train anymore, but she seems to be running down the tracks right behind it!

Trix says she's not on the trump train anymore, but she seems to be running down the tracks right behind it!

She supports Trump as much as anyone here.

Actions speak louder than words.

Her life raft is filling up with water.

.... he's just the corrupt and vile conman who represents the people who are the real problem.
The people aren't the problem. Look up Chris Hedges and "despair." Trump is a system of America's decline.

The first impeachment acquittal scam that the Republicans pulled off simply emboldened Trump to believe that he is untouchable.
Agreed. The Republican Senators enabled Trump. He figured he could get away with anything. He probably won't be convicted. Great point.

The people aren't the problem. Look up Chris Hedges and "despair." Trump is a system of America's decline.

I did! Damn, that's a long talk. But, it looks great.

Yes, when we, as a society, allow despair & disenfranchisement, we leave ourselves open to all kinds of aberrant response. I very much agree. Ans, I can't wait to have the time to view the video.

I did! Damn, that's a long talk. But, it looks great.

Yes, when we, as a society, allow despair & disenfranchisement, we leave ourselves open to all kinds of aberrant response. I very much agree. Ans, I can't wait to have the time to view the video.
It's gloomy. I suggest watching Jeremy Rifkin's "green new deal" to balance it out.

Bingo!

But the 'people' are not the problem, either. Or at least, many of the people are not the problem. The question is, 'what are the forces & circumstances that causes them to feel or be so marginalized & disenfranchised'? That - is the key!

Back
Top Bottom