• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems punked again

I already knew the $750 was what he owed back when he eventually filed.
Yeah , AFTER paying millions. The 750 figure is meaningless. He didn't pay 750. He paid millions

That trump is a tax dodger is a story that fell on a day of the week ending in Y.

...As is every other tax payer in the USA.

{{{{{anybody understand this gibberish??/ }}}}
{{{{{yes. I do. A lot of people do. If you don't, perhaps you should seek to educate yourself before seeking to educate others./}}}}

Yeah , AFTER paying millions. The 750 figure is meaningless. He didn't pay 750. He paid millions
OK, and? Yes, I get it that the $750 was click bait.

Aren't you concerned that this supposed billionaire has not turned any profits since leaving the Apprentice and that these profits started again when he had campaign dollars flowing into his properties, and after that, taxpayer money and special interests?

What the trump supporters should be concerned with is that trump is a Con man and that he has conned you by lying and portraying himself as someone fit to lead this Nation.

So the idea here is that you have to be good in business to lead the nation? I thought you lot believed government shouldn't be run like a business?

So the idea here is that you have to be good in business to lead the nation? I thought you lot believed government shouldn't be run like a business?

Nope, the idea here is trump sold himself to you on the basis that he is a good businessman, the best ever, and still makes that claim and the evidence proves exactly the opposite, yet you refuse to acknowledge that he lied to you and still does. I, on the other hand, have always known he was a Con Man and not fit to lead this Nation, after 4 Years he has proven time and time again that my assessment is 100% accurate and true. Keep your eyes closed, easier to ignore the truth. As for a businessman that has Zero idea how the government works and what the powers of their office actually are, that is and always has been a bad idea, they tend to bankrupt the Nations they lead

Last edited:
Let's hope that Biden's handlers have told senile Joe to use the $750.00 lie in the debate tonight ad watch him melt to the floor in babbling incoherence.

It used to be that Goebbelsian lies took more time to develop. Now, because of the election, people are eager to believe ANY lie by the MSM immediately.

I'll see your babbling incoherence on one side, and rise you some nitwit provable lies on the other.

These baseless claims because the lies of the left keep getting revealed as fake news. The point of this thread was he paid no taxes, and as little as $750 in another year. The facts don't say that so the left just manipulates the information and leaves out the facts. They do this because they know their candidates are weak and their policies are feared by most Americans. Facts: Read closely. Trump PAID, as in transferred to the US Treasury, $1 million in 2016 and $4.2 million in 2017. Note also that most of the overpayment was rolled forward, not refunded. The $750 figure is an ADDITIONAL $750. Thus every single story saying he paid $750 is a lie.

☝ One of the suckers I speak of.

That was literally Trump's only selling point.

Nope, the idea here is trump sold himself to you on the basis that he is a good businessman, the best ever

No, that's your delusion. If I believed that "the best ever" businessman is the best man for the job, I'd support Bloomberg.

the idea here is trump sold himself to you on the basis that he is a good businessman, and still makes that claim and the evidence proves exactly the opposite, yet you refuse to acknowledge that he lied to you and still does.

I think he is a good businessman. He started with 40 million in the early 70s, and he became a billionaire.

No, that's your delusion. If I believed that "the best ever" businessman is the best man for the job, I'd support Bloomberg.

I think he is a good businessman. He started with 40 million in the early 70s, and he became a billionaire.

Who is now 1bin debt with 300m due in a year or two. That’s some billionairing.

No, that had nothing to do with it.

I'm a Trump voter, you're not. It's safe to say that I know what motivates Trump voters more than you do.

I'm a Trump voter, you're not. It's safe to say that I know what motivates Trump voters more than you do.
Trolling libs?

Hating Black people?

So? People lose money every day. Just because you're rich today doesn't mean you'll stay rich.

Especially when your richer smarter dad is dead and the last potus’s economy is dead too. :(

OK, and? Yes, I get it that the $750 was click bait.

Aren't you concerned that this supposed billionaire has not turned any profits since leaving the Apprentice and that these profits started again when he had campaign dollars flowing into his properties, and after that, taxpayer money and special interests?
I'd be very concerned
{{{{{yes. I do. A lot of people do. If you don't, perhaps you should seek to educate yourself before seeking to educate others./}}}}
Let me guess. you still think h only paid $750??

No, I'd say the party that keeps black kids stuck in failing government-run schools is more likely to hate black people. Wouldn't you agree?

I dont’ know what a government run school is. Is that one of those shitholes teaching “patriotic education?”

What does any of this have to do with Trump being only able to offer racism as a platform? You’re all over the place.

annnnd here's the definitive proof that the times is a propaganda rag.

..exactly....of course decent, intelligent, intuitive, etc., folks already STRONGLY SUSPECTED that he was a fraud$ter... the republican-radio-level idiots have run out of $hit-paper, trump has diarrhea of the mouth and i suspect it's about to get real stinky....

...it's possible that trump's run for the presidency was a $cheme to increase the 'value' of his 'name brand'... his election win was a surprise to him...and he's been juggling poorly ever since...ugh..

...too bad the democrats put up someone whose policy positions are very similar to trump's on the matter$ of importance to me... puppet$ all... all the time... pox on both... ugh...

Still accepting the "reports" from the propagandists, huh?

A guy who cons his own supporters (TrumpU judgement against Trump, and was forced to pay restitution) would never do anything illegal, huh? :rolleyes:
I think the bigger story here is the insane, foaming at the mouth cult behavior of the Trump supporters, and the willingness to abandon all reason to lie and deny, and you have to ask: for what! Both amazing and sad at the same time.

I dont’ know what a government run school is.

You don't know what a public school is?
What does any of this have to do with Trump being only able to offer racism as a platform?

Because the actual racists are the ones who support the policies which have created the black underclass - and that would be the Democratic party.
Government-run schools are how Democrats keep the black population ignorant, generation after generation.

Consider Detroit, a city which is 85% black and has been controlled by Democrats for decades. Half of the adults in Detroit can't even read, and nothing is being done about that.

I'm trying to make the argument simple enough for your walnut-sized brain to comprehend: Republicans want those kids to have school choice, Democrats want to keep those kids trapped in failing government-run schools, generation after generation. Based on that fact, which party is more likely to be full of racists?

Back
Top Bottom