• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems make first move to cancel debates.

LOL and you guys accuse us of being a cult!

Every response from you guys so far echoes that same talking points. :roll:

That's because we are all stating the same facts, not parroting the lying orange man.

I agree. In another thread, I was told that the debates have been agreed to, therefore they will happen. Such is not the case.

Trump may not participate because of some perceived "unfairness" or other excuse. He has already asked for Biden to take a drug test like he did with Hillary before his miserable performance in the 2016 debates.

That's because we are all stating the same facts, not parroting the lying orange man.
I'm sure your brainwashing has been effective. And the endless repetitions at Dem re-education camp imbedded it into your subconscious.

For 40% of the population each way. It's the 20% in the middle that decides elections.

There is no 20% in the middle this time. Its about 4-5%. Right now that is less than Biden's lead. The debates are fundamentally irrelevant as is much of the next few weeks before the election.

Trump always makes things about him. Well, he got is wish. This year's election is about Trump. It is Trump vs. Not Trump.

Last edited:
I'm sure your brainwashing has been effective. And the endless repetitions at Dem re-education camp imbedded it into your subconscious.

The truth is addicting. You should try it sometime.

Trump may not participate because of some perceived "unfairness" or other excuse. He has already asked for Biden to take a drug test like he did with Hillary before his miserable performance in the 2016 debates.

What miserable performance? Trump is President. Hillary isn't

There is no 20% in the middle this time. Its about 4-5%. Right now that is less than Biden's lead. The debates are fundamentally irrelevant as is much of the next few weeks before the election.

Trump always makes things about him. Well, he got is wish. This year's election is about Trump. It is Trump vs. Not Trump.

My guess is that there is still about 20% in the middle who's vote can be changed.

Even if that's true, that's no guarantee that those votes went anti Trump.

What miserable performance? Trump is President. Hillary isn't

He lost the debates by every single poll. He won the election because enough Sanders supporters voted for him in 3 blue States to eek out a victory. It won't happen again.

newsweek.com

My guess is that there is still about 20% in the middle who's vote can be changed.

Trump cannot win if Biden keeps getting 50% of voters. Trump can't touch 50% and never has in any poll.

He lost the debates by every single poll. He won the election because enough Sanders supporters voted for him in 3 blue States to eek out a victory. It won't happen again.

newsweek.com

Every single poll but 1. The final one, and the only important one.

Operative word - if.

Trump is the only President in history to never reach 50% in the Gallup poll . I don't see him ever getting 50% of the vote like Obama did TWICE in his elections. Biden will get 50% of the vote easily too. Trump has brought the blacks to the polls with his failure to address BLM and us old people here in Florida don't like his poor response to Covid 19 either. We have more covid cases than any State but California and there is no plan to fight it. We don't appreciate being told "we were going to die anyway" by a SEVENTY year old con man. We are all going to die someday a-hole. Hopefully you before me and we will vote like our lives depend on it...because it does.

Last edited:
I agree. In another thread, I was told that the debates have been agreed to, therefore they will happen. Such is not the case.
If biden thinks he can survive without debating Trump he will duck it. Cant blame him really but its a big risk

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If biden thinks he can survive without debating Trump he will duck it. Cant blame him really but its a big risk

Either way it's a big risk.

Either way it's a big risk.
I suppose thats true.
Im watching trumps speech and i dont see biden winning, his best hope is not embarassing himself

I suppose thats true.
Im watching trumps speech and i dont see biden winning, his best hope is not embarassing himself

Too late. Been there, done that.

That is a wild guess, without real foundation. Trump's approval and disapproval numbers have been consistent over 4 years. There has really been only about a 5% swing in the approval and less in the disapproval with 95% of all people having an opinion. There is almost no "undecided" within (5%). This is also reflected in most voter opinion polls. There only appears to be about 5% undecided with little flex. On the absolute outside there may be a 8-10% flex, but its not twenty. There are just not many votes for Trump to pick up.

Trump’s approval ratings so far are unusually stable, deeply partisan | Pew Research Center
How Popular Is Donald Trump? | FiveThirtyEight

Moreover, as I stated before, this is really Trump vs. Not Trump. Most (or at least a very large percentage of) Biden voters will tell you their vote is "not Trump" not "pro-Biden". Trump is a polarizing figure. Substantially everyone has made up their mind about him. Just not a whole lot of people on the fence.

I don't think the numbers support your guess. Do you have anything more tangible to add to your argument or are we to settle for your "guess"?

Last edited:
I don't know where the venue for the debates will be but I hope it doesn't require the candidates to descend any stairs or ramps.

Trump-Walking-The-Ramp.gif

They'll probably offer refreshments of their choice, like sparkling water, or ...

Trump-Drinking-Bleach.gif

How about Portland or Seattle to demonstrate real, Democrat leadership? Or maybe Chicago? Minneapolis?

this is the most current article i have been able to find
thus far, nothing indicates the tRump campaign has yet agreed to participate in the debates
biden has:
... Biden has already agreed in writing to participate in all three presidential debates, scheduled for Sept. 29 in Cleveland, Oct. 15 in Miami, and Oct. 22 in Nashville. The vice presidential debate will also take place on Oct. 7 in Salt Lake City. ...
Commission on Presidential Debates rejects Trump campaign call for earlier debate | TheHill

biden should have required tRump to release his tax returns as a condition to agree to debate

or at least compelled a pushup contest as a prerequisite

if anyone abandons the debates, it would appear to be team tRump

How about Portland or Seattle to demonstrate real, Democrat leadership? Or maybe Chicago? Minneapolis?

The venue has little to do with the substance of the debates.

LOL, and Pelosi was just musing to herself while a reporter was there? She's old, but she's not stupid; he's a master politician. She never says anything in public with out a reason.
She says things like that to get under your skin.

Looks like it works.

Back
Top Bottom