• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems in disarray

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A member of the liberal “Squad” is delivering a formal response to President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address Tuesday.

In the speech, given on behalf of the left-wing group Working Families Party, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) is expected to hammer moderate Democrats who have stymied Biden’s social spending and climate change package.

A response to the SOTU by his own party.
Poor Joey b.
HE can't win.
NYUK NYUK NNYUK

A member of the liberal “Squad” is delivering a formal response to President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address Tuesday.

In the speech, given on behalf of the left-wing group Working Families Party, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) is expected to hammer moderate Democrats who have stymied Biden’s social spending and climate change package.

Poor Joey b.
HE can't win.
NYUK NYUK NNYUK
Well, unless he is running against Trump I guess.
NYUK NYUK NNYUK

Poor Joey b.
HE can't win.
NYUK NYUK NNYUK
I wonder how many Anti-Israel statements she'll make.

Poor Joey b.
HE can't win.
NYUK NYUK NNYUK
Laughable on your part.
A progressive group wanting more is hardly 'disarray'.
I know for authoritarian Republicans any kind of disagreement is seriously blasphemous.

The Dumbos are out of office for at least a generation .

The people will not forgive a dementia ridden OAP who pisses his pants in front of the Pope for bringing America down to the level of some south american banana state.
Americans have probably never before experienced being laughed at and ridiculed .
They need to change everything very fast before they become a permanent standing joke .

Poor Joey b.
HE can't win.
NYUK NYUK NNYUK
Just proof that it really is a big tent, unlike the other party.

Republicans befuddled by political party that doesn't show fealty to one man.

Just proof that it really is a big tent, unlike the other party.
I suppose you could look at it that way. To me the Democrats look more like a circular firing squad.

Not that the Republicans are better. They seem to have a collective IQ of about 60.

Yup, as usual, they make posts that just make them look so bad and definitely is not a "gotcha".
It's comedy gold!
Can't wait to see what the squadster has to say.
NYUK NYUK NYUK

I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t change the channel as soon as she comes on

Back
Top Bottom