• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems finally get us flags

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Special delivery! Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities

After slogging through a boisterous convention on the floor, Democrats were forced to make a last-minute adjustment to the on-stage decor, after a report pointed out there were no American flags present.

Democrats unveiled a sleek stage to the nation Monday, after the convention had been in the works for months.

As speaker after speaker took the stage, screens behind them produced stunning scenery of the country and cool grey backgrounds.

But there wasn't a single American flag onstage – notwithstanding the fact that most of the speakers were lawmakers, who each have Capitol offices festooned with flags and other patriotic ware.

Special delivery! Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities | Daily Mail Online

Republican Convention, real flags galore.

Demo Convention, faux flags, via digital coloring.....pathetic!

To be fair, there were no flags left after the Republicans procured every last American flag in existence. :)

image.jpg

The flags were never missing, except to the credulous, who believed the fake meme.

This is clearly the biggest issue of this campaign season and thank God someone had the moral courage to bring it to light.

Media finally found a democrat holding a US flag:

CoU3FJ2UIAAtC98.jpg

And here we have some true conservatives flying their flag.

kkk-confed-flag-438.jpg

Special delivery! Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities

After slogging through a boisterous convention on the floor, Democrats were forced to make a last-minute adjustment to the on-stage decor, after a report pointed out there were no American flags present.

Democrats unveiled a sleek stage to the nation Monday, after the convention had been in the works for months.

As speaker after speaker took the stage, screens behind them produced stunning scenery of the country and cool grey backgrounds.

But there wasn't a single American flag onstage – notwithstanding the fact that most of the speakers were lawmakers, who each have Capitol offices festooned with flags and other patriotic ware.

Special delivery! Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities | Daily Mail Online

Republican Convention, real flags galore.

Demo Convention, faux flags, via digital coloring.....pathetic!

I figured it would be you to bring up another stupid story that isn't true.

No American Flags Present at the Democratic National Convention : snopes.com

Do a bit of research before you start stupid threads. Is there any stupid bit of internet doggerel you won't believe?

moreflags.jpg

flags-at-DNC.jpg

dnc.jpg

prep.jpg

Last edited:
Crickets from Mickey....:lamo

On the bright side they did have the constitution on rolls in every stall

To be fair, there were no flags left after the Republicans procured every last American flag in existence. :)

View attachment 67204812

Ya...right.

And here we have some true conservatives flying their flag.

View attachment 67204814

Nope....those are Democrats, like Al Gore's father and Sen. Byrd from W.Va.

I figured it would be you to bring up another stupid story that isn't true.

No American Flags Present at the Democratic National Convention : snopes.com

Do a bit of research before you start stupid threads. Is there any stupid bit of internet doggerel you won't believe?

I didn't write the story, I'm merely a messenger here. and....there were others who also noticed this.

Last edited:
Whatever you have to tell yourself to maintain the fantasy, sport.
Thing is they're ultra-conservative, a fact you just can't get out from under.

History disagrees with your narrative. Why don't you google which party opposed freeing the slaves and civil rights. The KKK was founded by Democrats.

Democrats procure flags for convention stage after embarrassing oversight leaves Old Glory missing from Monday night's festivities

That's so the leftists can burn them later.

History disagrees with your narrative. Why don't you google which party opposed freeing the slaves and civil rights. The KKK was founded by Democrats.

No, it doesn't. Racism is inherently conservative, and you're conflating modern era Dems with antebellum conservatives. The people who opposed freeing the slaves and civil rights back then are not the same as the Dems are now.

And the KKK? Te Ku Klux Klan was started by six ex-rebel soldiers, 151 years ago, around a campfire in Tennessee by 6 former soldiers. It had nothing to do with the Democratic party at that time, nor does it now.

Basic history, m'man.

No, it doesn't. Racism is inherently conservative, and you're conflating modern era Dems with antebellum conservatives. The people who opposed freeing the slaves and civil rights back then are not the same as the Dems are now.

And the KKK? Te Ku Klux Klan was started by six ex-rebel soldiers, 151 years ago, around a campfire in Tennessee by 6 former soldiers. It had nothing to do with the Democratic party at that time, nor does it now.

Basic history, m'man.

You're only fooling yourself

Thanks for your concession and admission that you don't know history and you have difficulties comparing apples to apples.

Big of you.

I won't forget that.

Not big on reading comprehension are you? I said neither of those things. History proves you wrong, ..... Oh yea I know all those evil racists just switched parties. :lamo Seriously?

Ya...right.

Nope....those are Democrats, like Al Gore's father and Sen. Byrd from W.Va.

I didn't write the story, I'm merely a messenger here. and....there were others who also noticed this.

Baloney, you believe every piece of crap thing you read on the internet that you agree with, then you post it, and you make a fool out of yourself for doing it.

Not big on reading comprehension are you? I said neither of those things. History proves you wrong, ..... Oh yea I know all those evil racists just switched parties. :lamo Seriously?

Thanks for proving my point and making my case.

History hasnt' proven me wrong, and it's clearly upsetting you.

Sorry to have embarrassed you so.

History actually disagrees with your narrative.

Back
Top Bottom