• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems Dragging Everyone Into WW3

Why does anyone think we care about what Tucker Carlson says? And why can't anyone on the right think for themselves anymore?
Thinking is hard, so some have religion think for them and some have FoxNews/Pravda and H8 radio think for them.

I posted his news commentary video, so that you could hear it directly from the man himself, rather than paraphrased.
See what he has to say, if you have the guts to listen to viewpoints other than your own.
I understand that, truly I do, but I am more, and always, of greater interest in what my fellow DP members have to think and input rather than just posting what someone else has said and then essentially saying "ditto".

My guts are not at issue whether it is listening to viewpoints I agree with or whether it is to those I am 180 opposed to.

If I wished solely for Tucker Carlson's views then I would be on his web link listening directly to him and leaving you out of it.

Back
Top Bottom