• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems Bill Includes $12 billion for FOREIGN AID..ZERO for BORDER WALL

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This asinine nonsense is getting ridiculous. The HYPO-CRATS are waging a VENDETTA against the President, obviously.

They are more concerned with IMPORTING ILLEGALS, than PROTECTING OUR CITIZENS.

Dems walls at million dollar homes.jpg

illegals wall dems would build.jpg

Take that, HYPO-CRATS!

Sick of the bullcrap.

Walls don't work. Trump will have to pay for his own.

Then why do we have them AROUND PRISONS? Der....

Yeah...tell that to the residents of former East Berlin...or just ask THESE HYPOCRITES :

Dems walls at million dollar homes.jpg

Why are they used all over the place, then? Why do the ones we've already put up in certain areas reduce the illegal crossings there? Why does all data and pretty much anything rational contradict your statement?

Why are they used all over the place, then? Why do the ones we've already put up in certain areas reduce the illegal crossings there? Why does all data and pretty much anything rational contradict your statement?

I guess having them around prisons is useless, in Leftgoofyworld.

If walls don't work I would suggest congress remove all the barriers in front of the Capital building.

If walls don't work I would suggest congress remove all the barriers in front of the Capital building.

Bu-bu-but THAT's DIFFERENT!!!

This asinine nonsense is getting ridiculous. The HYPO-CRATS are waging a VENDETTA against the President, obviously.

They are more concerned with IMPORTING ILLEGALS, than PROTECTING OUR CITIZENS.

View attachment 67247310

View attachment 67247311

I'm having trouble identifying with these priorities that the House Dems are pushing.

I don't think that 'Climate Change' is even in the top 10 most important issues in any of the polling results.
Could it be that the House Dems are simply out of touch with vast majority of the non-coastal regions of the nation? :shrug:

I'm having trouble identifying with these priorities that the House Dems are pushing.

I don't think that 'Climate Change' is even in the top 10 most important issues in any of the polling results.
Could it be that the House Dems are simply out of touch with vast majority of the non-coastal regions of the nation? :shrug:

It's an excuse to RAISE TAXES on American businesses...which is a MAJOR PART of The Big Plan.

Back
Top Bottom