• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Demokrats and their Suicide Mission

It's not that Demokrats are against unknown threats, the Black Swan events that only become known in hindsight (like 911)... like, how could somebody do that, on so many levels?

It is difficult to defend against unknown unknowns.

Nope, Demokrats are against protecting the nation against future known threats. Things that have happened in San Bernardino, Paris, London, Istanbul, Berlin, Nice, Madrid, Ohio State University... and on and on...

James Mitchell, former CIA interrogator, a guy who bored into the brains of high value terrorists, including Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM) revealed what he learned from these types.

It's chilling.

The press doesn't like to report it. Leftists don;t seem to take it seriously... just look at the idiocy this past weekend.

https://www.aei.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/161206-AEI-James-Mitchell-Book-Event.pdf

The terrorists have the heads of many Libs, just as the Vietkong did.

America's Left is dangerous... because they don't take known threats deadly seriously.

If you didn't understand what KSM was saying... he said our system will be used like a cheap whore for their benefit, and you, your families, friends and neighbors the target.[/QUOTE]

So Sanctominious, from a country that has 40000 murders a year

demokrats? Hilarious, dead giveaway for limited education. I prefer lesbian daughters in the WH Myself

And how many deaths have we had here since 911? 90? More than 1/2 from white boys.? OMG I'm terrified. Must go over with you and battle hand to hand

Back
Top Bottom