• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Demographics on the Forum: Country, Age, Gender?

Demographics on the Forum: Country, Age, Gender?

• 18-30, Male, U.S.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • 18-30, Female, U.S.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 18-30, Male, Other Country

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • 18-30, Female, Other Country

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 31-45, Male, U.S.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • 31-45, Female, U.S.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 31-45, Male, Other Country

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 31-45, Female, Other Country

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other, U.S.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other, Other Country

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Canuck said:
THe neocon ripper Canadian 52 male retrired fat wallet and time to burn
MTL. CANADA

$ cleaning up US propaganda 1 step at a time $

feel free to bash canada

God damn maple syrup swilling, French speaking son's of bitches, Canada sucks!

But seriously though **** Canada aye.

Last edited:
JustineCredible said:
The Gender which trumps all those which cannot conceive or bear offspring!
The age where I know better but still don't care.
The area where one can vote even if one is dead as well as early and often.
The country where we still cannot concieve of a childbearer as leader.
The Nation of which others fear, loath, pitty and simply scratch their heads and turn away.

Translation: I'm a nearing Fourty year old female, vet, with a teenage son. American by birth as well as by choice. (Yuppers, having a father from another country which recognizes dual citizenship gives me the distinct privelege of being allowed to choose my nationality. Funny thing is...I actually chose American.)

..and yes, I've been accused of being one of those "radical feminists", but the accusation doesn't stick. I'm female, if that makes me a feminist, so be it. I believe in equality, if that makes me radical, so be it.
But trust me, the ONLY time I ever wore combat boots was in "boot camp."
Yes, I do shave my legs and under arms. Yes, I occassionally wear make-up, and I've been caught in a few skirts in my time.

Any questions?

Submit them in writing to me and I'll get back to you when I'm not busy being "mom" or trying to pay the bills.

You KNOW you're a dimwitted christian fundie when you call 'EQUAL', 'SPECIAL', (as in all the rights that women and homosexuals as for).

Back
Top Bottom