• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Demographics on the Forum: Country, Age, Gender?

Demographics on the Forum: Country, Age, Gender?

• 18-30, Male, U.S.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • 18-30, Female, U.S.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 18-30, Male, Other Country

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • 18-30, Female, Other Country

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 31-45, Male, U.S.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • 31-45, Female, U.S.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 31-45, Male, Other Country

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 31-45, Female, Other Country

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other, U.S.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other, Other Country

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
FinnMacCool said:
Women in politics are fine. . .except for radical feminists. Oh my God, how annoying they are. I'm a liberal and even I find them annoying. Seriously. They should change their names to the She-Woman Man Haters Club.

:2rofll: :2rofll: :2rofll:

How right you are.

Talking to such radical Fascist Femmes is like talking to a :2brickwal

ludahai said:
Welcome to Debate Politics. Nice to have others from outside North America and Western Europe.

Thank you. I study political sciences in my country and I'm very interested in politics. This forum is very useful because it helps me to get to know the US federal system and the hot problems in your country.

flip2 said:
I'm just curious and want to know the demographics of this forum. I'm combining similar polls into this.

I'm between 18-30, male, and from the U.S.

I'll be 42 this week.

PS: I didn't realize that people actually chose to live in TX. Interesting.

I always thought of them as just breaking down there on the way to California, or they were just too lazy to make it the rest of the way.

hahah!!!

:cool:

FinnMacCool said:
Women in politics are fine. . .except for radical feminists. Oh my God, how annoying they are. I'm a liberal and even I find them annoying. Seriously. They should change their names to the She-Woman Man Haters Club.

Read 'S.C.U.M. Manifesto' by Valerie Solonas. SCUM is short for 'Society to Cut Up Men'. GREAT book -- wonderful insight. It had me converted to radical feminism and I'm a MALE!!

hahah!!!

I DO think it's time to destroy the patriarchy. Men have had their chance to rule the world, and they've failed MISERABLY! Time to bring the Goddess back to the forefront of culture.

26 male
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
TEXAS
prior service ARMY
Texas national guard at the moment
oh and my best 40 yard dash is 4.29 seconds

any thing else I'm forgeting
oh ye I'm a Capricorn

SKILMATIC said:
What was your best 100m?
back when i played football, to many years ago, the only thing we really timed was 40 yard dash, they just liked doing that repetitively. if i would have stayed in track id probably know my 100 yard dash, back in 7th grade when i was in track though i did high jump and long jump, my long jump was 16' 6'' and my high jump was 6', thats despited because my foot barley touched the bar and i was off the bag beffor the bar hit it, than agen thats because i never acutely landed on the bag, nope landed flat on my back on the concrete.

Well I must say I was one of the fastest people at my high school and I only ran the 40 in 4.42 sec. And to hear you run it faster is like whoa. I also ran track and I did the long jump/tripple jump/200m/100m/and the 4by1 relay. My pr in the 100m was 10.85.

But at the end of football season I was running the 40 in 4flat but they didnt count at the end they only counted at the end of hell week.

you thank thats crazy, i wasent even the fastest person at the school, i was deffently in the top 10 though. hay we breed them big fast and scarey in texas, i was getting hit by a 400-500 pound line man back in high school, and it wasent all fat. he was pretty fast for his size he dident have a problem getting going it was stoping that he wasent good at usuley had to run some one over beffor he slowed down, and some times that someone was me, it wasent pretty i was 6' 150lbs than.

By my senior year I was the 3rd fastest at school. I was the number 1 fastest in the 40. I just had quick speed. If I conditioned myslef throughout the school year I prolly wouldve been in the low 10's in the 100m.

i was never good at the long runs especially once i started smoking, between that and injuring my ankle i lost any chance i had at going any Wehr with football.

skabanger13 said:
i was never good at the long runs especially once i started smoking, between that and injuring my ankle i lost any chance i had at going any Wehr with football.

I run a 40 yard dash in 6 minutes, but I'm including a smoke break...:2wave:

cnredd said:
I run a 40 yard dash in 6 minutes, but I'm including a smoke break...:2wave:

lol i got jumped on enuff by my coaches becus they know i smoked, i dident do it any wher thay could see, i dont know what thay would have done if i would have taken a smoke break during my 40.

RightatNYU said:
Like what? a drain on our social security?

=P

Like the taxbase that pays for your goodies and the elderly's social security.

I am 29, originally from Hot Springs, Arkansas, Hometown of President Bill Clinton, but have lived in the Kansas City area for the last 5 years.

I am married and I am a Democrat, but I am a pretty centrist one and occassionaly support moderate Republicans.

I am not a very fast runner, but I am a damn good fisherman and I can backpack a long ways. Oh, and I love beer.

The Gender which trumps all those which cannot conceive or bear offspring!
The age where I know better but still don't care.
The area where one can vote even if one is dead as well as early and often.
The country where we still cannot concieve of a childbearer as leader.
The Nation of which others fear, loath, pitty and simply scratch their heads and turn away.

Translation: I'm a nearing Fourty year old female, vet, with a teenage son. American by birth as well as by choice. (Yuppers, having a father from another country which recognizes dual citizenship gives me the distinct privelege of being allowed to choose my nationality. Funny thing is...I actually chose American.)

..and yes, I've been accused of being one of those "radical feminists", but the accusation doesn't stick. I'm female, if that makes me a feminist, so be it. I believe in equality, if that makes me radical, so be it.
But trust me, the ONLY time I ever wore combat boots was in "boot camp."
Yes, I do shave my legs and under arms. Yes, I occassionally wear make-up, and I've been caught in a few skirts in my time.

Any questions?

Submit them in writing to me and I'll get back to you when I'm not busy being "mom" or trying to pay the bills.

Last edited:
Israeli female, 26 years young. I live in the Ramat Aviv section of Tel'Aviv...

taday.jpg

Central Tel'Aviv hugging the Mediterranean coastline.​

I am 45, live in America, Ohio, Akron/Cleveland area. I am Irish/Scottish and Seminole Creek American Indian

An absolutely beautiful city Tashah....
Tashah said:
Israeli female, 26 years young. I live in the Ramat Aviv section of Tel'Aviv...

taday.jpg

Central Tel'Aviv hugging the Mediterranean coastline.​

THe neocon ripper Canadian 52 male retrired fat wallet and time to burn
MTL. CANADA

$ cleaning up US propaganda 1 step at a time $

feel free to bash canada

Last edited:
38 yr. old, Politically Pissed Pagan Male

U.S.

Back
Top Bottom