• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Demographics on the Forum: Country, Age, Gender?

Demographics on the Forum: Country, Age, Gender?

• 18-30, Male, U.S.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • 18-30, Female, U.S.

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 18-30, Male, Other Country

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • 18-30, Female, Other Country

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 31-45, Male, U.S.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • 31-45, Female, U.S.

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 31-45, Male, Other Country

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 31-45, Female, Other Country

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other, U.S.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Other, Other Country

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Need any help with that shower, teach? :2funny:[/QUOTE]

Gotta love a sense of humor. Good luck with your conquests my friend, be they hetero or homo. Respectfully declining your offer of help to....ewwww...

teacher said:
Need any help with that shower, teach? :2funny:

Gotta love a sense of humor. Good luck with your conquests my friend, be they hetero or homo. Respectfully declining your offer of help to....ewwww...[/QUOTE]

Oh well, a guy has to try.

I am fully trained in the art of sponge bathing ..........

Naughty Nurse said:
Oh well, a guy has to try.

I am fully trained in the art of sponge bathing ..........

That is hilarious. I'd hoist a pint any day with you bro. And maybe while quaffing a few get some solid decorating tips. And don't read anything into the words solid or tips....eww....

teacher said:
That is hilarious. I'd hoist a pint any day with you bro. And maybe while quaffing a few get some solid decorating tips. And don't read anything into the words solid or tips....eww....

Oo-er, you are naughty!

It's a date - and i love Tampa.

Naughty Nurse said:
Oo-er, you are naughty!

It's a date - and i love Tampa.

Oh, that's not what I..... I mean I'm not.....ugh..... don't take this the wrong........what I ment to say was.......ewwwww........Let me say unequivically I don't swing that.......my kids will tell you...I could never.....let me put it like this, if we were the last two people on earth I still wouldn't....oh for the love of God get this visual out of my head and.....I just wasn't born like....for me it is pysicaly impossible to.....not if I drank all the Vodka in Russia then......ewwww.......you know bro, one thing I learned as a clean cut, athletic, white straight male living in Ft. Lauderdale was that the gay men in pusuit of another guy are just as relentless, won't take no for an answer, the same as we straight guys are in the pursuit of a fox. Also even after you know you won't get none here you still go on just to watch us squirm. Now that's not right.......ewwwwww........I mean you get razor stubble.....ewwwww........hair everywhere...........ewwwww......big hairy knuckles........snoring when you sleep......standing when you ****.....ewww.......

Last edited:
teacher said:
Oh, that's not what I..... I mean I'm not.....ugh..... don't take this the wrong........what I ment to say was.......ewwwww........Let me say unequivically I don't swing that.......my kids will tell you...I could never.....let me put it like this, if we were the last two people on earth I still wouldn't....oh for the love of God get this visual out of my head and.....I just wasn't born like....for me it is pysicaly impossible to.....not if I drank all the Vodka in Russia then......ewwww.......you know bro, one thing I learned as a clean cut, athletic, white straight male living in Ft. Lauderdale was that the gay men in pusuit of another guy are just as relentless, won't take no for an answer, the same as we straight guys are in the pursuit of a fox. Also even after you know you won't get none here you still go on just to watch us squirm. Now that's not right.......ewwwwww........I mean you get razor stubble.....ewwwww........hair everywhere...........ewwwww......big hairy knuckles........snoring when you sleep......standing when you ****.....ewww.......

:rofl Is that a "no" then?

Athletic, mmmmmm?

As much as I'm beginning to think teacher is really thinking about flying to England to be taken care of, Naughty Nurse, I'd like to keep this poll thread here, and not moved elsewhere.

Having said that . . . . tap it, teach!

flip2 said:
As much as I'm beginning to think teacher is really thinking about flying to England to be taken care of, Naughty Nurse, I'd like to keep this poll thread here, and not moved elsewhere.

Having said that . . . . tap it, teach!

:3oops: Oh my!

Naughty Nurse said:
I writhe with shame.

How athletic, exactly?

Most will say I lie. Fastest mile: 4:20. Fastest 2 mile: 10:24 100 yard dash at 14 years of age 12 flat. Fastest 10k not sure at least sub 34 min. Farthest ever ran about 30 miles. mile swim in an pool where 1 mile=100 laps sub 22 mins. 4 1/2 years military Pt tests, times not come in first overall: once. Farthest ever swam 5 miles, Lake Lanier Ga. Oh my mother was beside her self. Highest ever jumped off of into water 45 feet. Date obtained black belt. About 1981. san chuan dao. since Tae Kwan do. Okinowan karate. Jeet kun do. since put it all together=my system #fights in street= many. losses zip last fight, dickhead said my kids were little niggers outcome dickhead lays on ground saying "I didn't know you knew karate" which I of course begged him beforehand saying I'm bad, don't f with me dickhead not hurt badly. street fight before that me vs. father and son. outcome 2 against one they got into their truck calling me a crackhead marks on me none. I defended a womans honor on that one. still proud. I swear while I was kicking dads ass I FELT his son try to sneak up behind me. force generated by front leg side kick 750psi. won 50$ in a Louiville Ky. bar contest by laying on a bed of nails while concrete blocks on naked chest were smashed with sledgehammer. Came in third to a guy who molasesed his girlfriend then covered her with feathers and some other dufas prank beat me. women came out of crowd giving me phone numbers much to chagrin of then present and only wife. most push ups 120. most pull ups 30. most sit ups did a thousand a day for a week straight in gym, outcome sore ass. backed it back down to normal 200. most dips 20. most inverted handstand pushups 20. snowskier and skateboarder. tried water sking first time at age 20 or so. got up on one ski third try making my sisters boyfriend say " I hate you". Static underwater breath holding 5 yes 5 mins.blood presure at age 17 110/70 today at 41 110/70. lowest recorded heart rate by doctor 40 yes he took it again. can lower heartrate at will by simple visualization. you should see me with nunchuka. 3 people who have seen me work out on heavy bag have tried to hire me to beat someones ass. thats not right. I said no. Yes I'm the real deal. I am that guy. Never cheated on wife. She's long gone. Guess why? Chances of your gay ass getting me into the sack, less than zero. Chances of hoisting a pint with me 100 percent. get it? True story. I've found three yes three wallets in stores in the last five months. Didn't even cross my mind. Turned them into store. Most will say I lie. What the f do I care. I sleep well. Athletic enough for you bro?

teacher said:
Most will say I lie. Fastest mile: 4:20. Fastest 2 mile: 10:24 100 yard dash at 14 years of age 12 flat. Fastest 10k not sure at least sub 34 min. Farthest ever ran about 30 miles. mile swim in an pool where 1 mile=100 laps sub 22 mins. 4 1/2 years military Pt tests, times not come in first overall: once. Farthest ever swam 5 miles, Lake Lanier Ga. Oh my mother was beside her self. Highest ever jumped off of into water 45 feet. Date obtained black belt. About 1981. san chuan dao. since Tae Kwan do. Okinowan karate. Jeet kun do. since put it all together=my system #fights in street= many. losses zip last fight, dickhead said my kids were little niggers outcome dickhead lays on ground saying "I didn't know you knew karate" which I of course begged him beforehand saying I'm bad, don't f with me dickhead not hurt badly. street fight before that me vs. father and son. outcome 2 against one they got into their truck calling me a crackhead marks on me none. I defended a womans honor on that one. still proud. I swear while I was kicking dads ass I FELT his son try to sneak up behind me. force generated by front leg side kick 750psi. won 50$ in a Louiville Ky. bar contest by laying on a bed of nails while concrete blocks on naked chest were smashed with sledgehammer. Came in third to a guy who molasesed his girlfriend then covered her with feathers and some other dufas prank beat me. women came out of crowd giving me phone numbers much to chagrin of then present and only wife. most push ups 120. most pull ups 30. most sit ups did a thousand a day for a week straight in gym, outcome sore ass. backed it back down to normal 200. most dips 20. most inverted handstand pushups 20. snowskier and skateboarder. tried water sking first time at age 20 or so. got up on one ski third try making my sisters boyfriend say " I hate you". Static underwater breath holding 5 yes 5 mins.blood presure at age 17 110/70 today at 41 110/70. lowest recorded heart rate by doctor 40 yes he took it again. can lower heartrate at will by simple visualization. you should see me with nunchuka. 3 people who have seen me work out on heavy bag have tried to hire me to beat someones ass. thats not right. I said no. Yes I'm the real deal. I am that guy. Never cheated on wife. She's long gone. Guess why? Chances of your gay ass getting me into the sack, less than zero. Chances of hoisting a pint with me 100 percent. get it? True story. I've found three yes three wallets in stores in the last five months. Didn't even cross my mind. Turned them into store. Most will say I lie. What the f do I care. I sleep well. Athletic enough for you bro?

Not bad. I'll let you buy ne a drink someday.

If you read between the lines here, y'all, I'd say someone's a co--tease and enjoys the attention.....no hatin', just pointin out the obvious. ahhh, finding love on debatepolitics.com...how sweeeet it is

RightatNYU said:
I'm serious, I really did miss you.

Ahh, babe. And I've even just seen a post on gays that I actually agree with you on. Maybe we can make sweet music after all, now that flip's come out as gay after wooing me.

Urethra Franklin said:
Ahh, babe. And I've even just seen a post on gays that I actually agree with you on. Maybe we can make sweet music after all, now that flip's come out as gay after wooing me.

Well......that'd be nice, but one problem.

Flip and I, well, um, we sort of, y'know.....

flip2 said:
:fyi:

this is a demographics forum.

It appears to have evolved.

Apologies to people of a religious persuasion who don't believe in evolution. ;)

Back
Top Bottom