• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats

john patriot

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
the democrats are for planned parenthood, higher taxes, defunding the police, defunding the military, all the things that have made this country what it is today! how can Christian people vote for these heathens,

the democrats are for planned parenthood, higher taxes, defunding the police, defunding the military, all the things that have made this country what it is today! how can Christian people vote for these heathens,

Millions do. Lol

Not Christian and not voting for any of them. I had planned to vote for the dem in my open congressional seat thanks to the GOP rigging the caucus to get a zealot nominated, but the democrats here at DP have reminded me that their party is so irrational that none of their candidates can be trusted.

Welp, I guess that Democrats have lost the election interference professional vote for good. Drat.

Well unfortunately this is not a Chrisitan nation.

"The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion"
-John Adams

I wish that was the case. They'd actually be kinda cool

What happened to your “Q2024” closing line? Did you get kicked out of the movement for not being bat **** crazy enough?

And as for your post, you forgot to include that Democrats eat Republican babies.

Not Christian and not voting for any of them. I had planned to vote for the dem in my open congressional seat thanks to the GOP rigging the caucus to get a zealot nominated, but the democrats here at DP have reminded me that their party is so irrational that none of their candidates can be trusted.
Nah, you were never serious about voting for a Dem representative.

Well unfortunately this is not a Chrisitan nation.

"The government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion"
-John Adams
It isn’t now, and never has been. Only the deliberately ignorant argue otherwise.

What happened to your “Q2024” closing line? Did you get kicked out of the movement for not being bat **** crazy enough?

And as for your post, you forgot to include that Democrats eat Republican babies

He could argue that the Planned Parenthood part covers that. All unborn babies are Republicans.:mrgreen:

And it's posts likes yours that make it hard to vote for anyone with a (R) next to there name.

How could Christians vote for Trump. Pretty sure Adultery is one of those 10 commandments.

You forgot Q 2024. And 3 potatoes.

And it's posts likes yours that make it hard to vote for anyone with a (R) next to there name.

He just told us in another thread that he wishes we'd had more atomic bombs to drop on Japan. I'm grateful that he doesn't vote for Democrats.

Answer--------------A good Christian cant and wont.

But according to you a "good Christian" can and should vote for trump......:lamo

President Trump does NOT believe in killing babies in the womb.

Joe and Ho will destroy this country! 12.7 million dollars in reparations, for black slavery, raise taxes, defund police, defund military, take away guns, give 11 million illegals, social security, medicare, free health care, free education , all this just for there votes! Q 2024

The christian ***** grabbing supporters? I can't imagine how they can stand us heathens.

What a line of crap.

You should send this intellectual masterpiece of strong debate to Breibart immediately! The election could hinge on it! Amazingly persuesive masterpiece of pro Trump propaganda! Maybe you can be Q's minister of propaganda and truthspeak? :lamo

Back
Top Bottom