• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats: What are Biden's faults?

What are Biden's flaws?

• Total voters
You left out one choice.Ignorance.Biden is ignorant.I feel pretty good about Trump winning.

Some of the people are seeking to be entertained.... "The Job of The President" is not about "Being A Drama Entertainer"... !!! If people want that kind of drama based entertainment, either go to a club, watch a reality TV show, or go to a Circus.

That's why "Democracy" is designed and suited for "intelligence"... We've been damaged greatly by a public thinking and voting for people to entertain them" _ it's why things like the "media can spin drama" and "promote drama entertainment".

Media in the days of old, were 'Journalist who Addressed the Issues and Stated The Facts'... during that time.. not only was America more intellectually motivated, Americas had concerns about Civics Principles.
It lent itself to people having a sense of ethical morality about society.

This clown show we've been subjected to over the past 4 yrs has been a social, civic and civil disturbance filled with divisiveness and promoted vile of every type and the clown's following have shown their ingrained levels of willful ignorance. They even supported the lying and flipping and lying of the likes of Lindsey Graham, and we saw an Entire Republican Senate ignorance everything about American Decency and Civility, and we watched them bastardize our Constitution and support Subversive acts that lend into the realm of Treason. We watched them cheer a clown who made a Treasonous Statement, when he stood before the world and put down our Intelligence Agencies and Promoted Putin... and he again did it, when he Degraded Our Past Presidents, and Praised Putin.

We watch people risk their life to go watch the "carnival clown" put on "belligerent fest"... and they cheered, when all he did was "attack something or someone".
That's the level of foolishness that comes forth when people seek entertainment, from The Office of The Presidency.

My main concern with Biden is that he won't be willing to do enough to confront climate change.

My secondary concern is that generally, he won't be willing to sign policies as far left as I think are needed.
Which, sadly, is the same as the first in a way, because for some insane reason, we've decided that the survival of our way of life in the short term vs. the long term is a partisan issue.

I fear him in charge of the Senate and for good reason. Packing the Supreme Court in his tantrum is far worse than Trump installing 3 excellent justices.
Intelligent Dems do not care about your fears. You, a Trump supporter, are not the target audience . If we try to attract trump supporters, we may end up trying a little too hard to keep them around and that is corrosive to our nature and goals. That is the mistake the GOP made. I really don't want you to vote for my nominee, or have anything to do with my nomination process, directly or indirectly now or in the future. Just stay in the GOP column and die devoutly opposed to my party's candidates, please.

Trump has a few of his own gaffs that Democrats call lies. But when it is Biden, suddenly is is just fine and dandy.

The hate you claim is Trumps is the medias that Trump is pressed to defend himself for their nonsense.
Sure, my friend. You go with that! Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?

Intelligent Dems do not care about your fears. You, a Trump supporter, are not the target audience . If we try to attract trump supporters, we may end up trying a little too hard to keep them around and that is corrosive to our nature and goals. That is the mistake the GOP made. I really don't want you to vote for my nominee, or have anything to do with my nomination process, directly or indirectly now or in the future. Just stay in the GOP column and die devoutly opposed to my party's candidates, please.

Given I myself spent many decades only supporting Democrats, I get it. I truly get it. We can cut the Trump hate with a dinner knife.

A user suggested that Democrats make this kind of post about Biden, so I did.
What are Biden's flaws?
He's a Democrat.
What are Trump's flaws?
He is a registered Rep at the moment.
Carry on being good poodles.

A user suggested that Democrats make this kind of post about Biden, so I did.

Too willing to compromise with an enemy that has repeatedly proven itself unwilling to do anything of the sort; I definitely fear he'll be too reconciliatory towards utterly recalcitrant, bad faith Republicans despite that strategy never working for Obama (or costing him far too much when it did).

Unlikely to pursue long overdue, substantive and greatly needed reforms to our healthcare system, taxes, environmental policy and economy, or to pursue economic justice and combat historically terrible income inequality that threatens to tear this country apart in the long run; that he's Wall Street's candidate of choice this cycle is truly alarming, though I'm not sure how much of this has to do with Trump just being a nexus of instability rather than Biden being thought of as a tool of their preferred policies, though I have no doubt they intend to utilize him to push those. In general, I have misgivings about him being progressive enough in policy to avoid serious long-term adverse consequences.

I have serious doubts about his willingness and capacity to substantively address the problems of racial justice, militarized and abusive policing in Amerca, especially with his VP pick that was a direct stab in the eye to BLM in light of her horrid and unethical prosecutorial history.

Is likely to be weak and too reconciliatory towards China; I think that Trump has been a disaster on this front by alienating traditional allies and smashing the coalitions we need to effectively pressure China, but at the same time, I rather doubt whether Biden, while repairing those relations, will be remotely tough enough on Xi's evil empire, especially as they've tyrannized Hong Kong, continue to genocide the Tibetans and Uyghurs, and browbeat our allies across the world.

Lastly, I do think he's grappling with early stage dementia, but even so, he's our candidate, unfortunately, and the alternative is far worse (and significantly dumber and more incompetent).

Last edited:
I'm not a Democrat but it's the only party I have ever voted for.

I love that I completely get this seemingly nonsensical statement. I'm not a Democrat but it's the only party I have voted for since 2006.

I don't know anybody here who preferred Biden, but the fact of the matter is that left-of-center America unambiguously chose him from the start of the Democratic Primaries.

I might have preferred him from the beginning, and I'm here. I say "might have" because I was going to support anyone Ds ran against Trump, if only while holding my nose in the case of Sanders, so I didn't tune in much in the early days.

Democrats made it very clear in poll after poll that 'electability' was their single greatest concern as they went to the polls. That means that Dems will endeavor to prioritize the candidate most likely to beat Trump. Now I am sorry if you have different priorities, but if Biden wins, he has already accomplished the goal his party most desperately wanted even before he gets sworn in. I completely share that priority. We want Trump out!!!

Great analysis.

Oh, and to be clear, Hunter Biden is a disgusting, despicable swamp creature who has clearly endeavoured to try to make bank off his family name and political connections, but he's not the one running for president, and the attempts of the Trump campaign to guilt Biden by association are as sadly desperate as they are laughable. At worst, assuming the latest emails per the New York Post are credible (which I personally have doubts about), Biden was contradicted in saying he had no knowledge/involvement with Hunter's business dealings in that he met with that meeting with a Burisma advisor to its board (and the Biden campaign disputes their core assertion, claiming that his itinerary at the time would have made such a meeting impossible), though even this would be no evidence that Biden secured special concessions for Burisma, nor that it got Shokin, a notoriously corrupt prosecutor, fired specifically to protect Burisma or his son's commercial interests as opposed to his storied history of misdeeds.

His flaw as far as I'm concerned is he wasn't my choice of nominee. However he is also not trump so I voted early for biden.

Back
Top Bottom