• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Want To Eat Their Own

Just not a savvy move on her part. This speaks to her lack of judgment and experience. The moderates are needed in the party in order to win elections in red districts.

I missed the part about eating their own. Isn't this what the Tea Party did with much success? The Freedom Caucus?

If DC is a swamp, which we hear all the time it is, isn't it supposed to happen this way in each party?

The obsession with this woman is weird. I get why the Post wrote about her - she's from the city. Why does everyone else care about her, especially people on the "right"? She's one of over 400 Congressional reps.

Just not a savvy move on her part. This speaks to her lack of judgment and experience. The moderates are needed in the party in order to win elections in red districts.

There's a whole wing of the Democratic party who are convinced that pushing further and further to the left is the key to winning more elections.

A number of lefty posters on this site say so as well.

to be honest, the only reason I've been voting democrat is to try and bring the GOP back from crazytown. When they start losing elections to the far left, they'll stop the bull**** and return to normal. Then I'll vote for them again.

I'm pretty big advocate of States rights. Individual freedoms. And paying the debt.

I'm just not dumb enough to think Reaganomics will ever work. And I can see racism and bigotry for what it is, and acknowledge it's a problem the GOP is having. But old people are going to start dying off in the next 5-10 years and I think that will only improve the situation in the GOP.

All this bull****, is the old guard trying to stay relevant in a world that's changed. One last big push, before the croak.

And then we can back to what Republicans actually stand for, freedom from tyranny.

In other news, supporters of right-wing populism decry the rise of left-wing populism in response.

This is nothing new. The extreme left has been pushing moderates out for at least the past five years or so.

I’m all for overturning the Democratic leadership.

I’m all for overturning the Democratic leadership.
Republicans have term limits on committee chairmanships. A reason they are in the minority again....Representatives chose to retire rather than demote creating a slough of open seats.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom