• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats thought they were cute having republicans at their convention. It also backfired.

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones at RNC: Democrats do not want Blacks to leave 'mental plantation'

This black Democrat shows up for Trump.

Well he wants off the plantation is why.

Was a great speech

Last edited:
Thread title, Democrats thought they were cute having republicans at their convention. It also backfired.

I actually thought the GOP effort tonight came off pretty strident. Too strained an effort to be real. Jones for his part trying to paint the DEM perspective on Black Americans as monolithic is just sooooooo 1990's. Sure buddy. Snowball's chance in hell of a large group of Black Americans pushing Donnie off anything other than a cliff as opposed to pushing Biden to the nomination of his party.

Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones at RNC: Democrats do not want Blacks to leave 'mental plantation'

Sounds formidable, but the premis is wrong, in 47 years Biden has done a lot, he was Vice President, and if Trump ripping up he did is proof then so is it unto him.

Thread title, Democrats thought they were cute having republicans at their convention. It also backfired.

I actually thought the GOP effort tonight came off pretty strident. Too strained an effort to be real. Jones for his part trying to paint the DEM perspective on Black Americans as monolithic is just sooooooo 1990's. Sure buddy. Snowball's chance in hell of a large group of Black Americans pushing Donnie off anything other than a cliff as opposed to pushing Biden to the nomination of his party.

I agree with Henny Bogan. Post #2

Sounds formidable, but the premis is wrong, in 47 years Biden has done a lot, he was Vice President, and if Trump ripping up he did is proof then so is it unto him.

Well Biden did blackmail Ukraine to save his son Hunter from prosecution.

The black man was speaking from the heart and you did hear what the Democrats told him to do?

Blacks gave Biden the nomination.

The black man was speaking from the heart and you did hear what the Democrats told him to do?

Well, Eric Trump was just subpoenaed for bank fraud. Whose going to save him from prosecution?

A lot of black republicans are voting for Biden....and they're 'free thinkers," too.

Well, Eric Trump was just subpoenaed for bank fraud. Whose going to save him from prosecution?

A lot of black republicans are voting for Biden....and they're 'free thinkers," too.

Who told you Eric committed bank fraud? I figured Democrats would pull their old tricks again.

No, Trump blackmailed Ukraine to prosecute Hunter.

You don't have to listen to propaganda to know that.

Please post the evidence for any Ukrainians planning to prosecute Hunter Biden.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Which was countermanded by dog whistles such as "the scary black mob will take your suburban home" from the McCloskeys or "this is the most important election since 1860" from Kirk

The convention is trying to have it both ways.

Good man. Great speech!

Apparently bucking for the job as Trump's body servant.

Enemies of Americans who favor God bless American traditions and values will trash a good man even if he is black. That is despicable.

Enemies of Americans who favor God bless American traditions and values will trash a good man even if he is black. That is despicable.

Despicable....GREAT....Now I can be an honorary Trumplican for awhile on the basis of that?

I can join the ranks of the cement headed, Qanon theory mongering whack jobs? Tell me, do I need to drop a couple lines of METH to be as whacked out as Kimberly Guilfoyle was or is there a special brand of Trumpian Kool-Ade I can drink. METH is a little tough on the nasal passages I hear.

I find it amusing that you think someone being black has anything to do with anything. You cannot seem to get past that little detail.

Republicans = plural
You've shown us the speech of one single state office Democrat.

Oh, btw, former RNC chairman Michael Steele just joined the Lincoln Project. Thought you'd like to know.

Good luck with your one guy no one has ever heard of!

Vernon Jones RNC Speech Is a Big Problem For Georgia GOP

But in the well-heeled suburbs of the county Jones once led, Jones is loathed, considered the avatar of urban corruption and political malfeasance. And those suburban, relatively affluent Republicans are the ones that the party has been hemorrhaging.

A 2012 grand jury described Jones’s administration as corrupt, recommending that he be investigated for bid-rigging and theft. “Mr. Jones had an opportunity to assist this Special Purpose Grand Jury in its efforts to address and make right the many flaws of his administration. He failed to rise to the occasion,” the grand jury wrote. Also among its observations: wholesale corruption of the kind that gave a million-dollar tree-trimming contract to a company that didn’t even own a chainsaw. Nothing happened.

Speaking of backfiring! But if he is corrupt, he fits in well with the party of Trump, wouldn't you say?

I admire his courage, knowing the Left and legacy media (but I repeat myself) will be Uncle Tom'ing him post haste.

A testament to the "You ain't black" school of thought held by Biden.

Despicable....GREAT....Now I can be an honorary Trumplican for awhile on the basis of that?

I can join the ranks of the cement headed, Qanon theory mongering whack jobs? Tell me, do I need to drop a couple lines of METH to be as whacked out as Kimberly Guilfoyle was or is there a special brand of Trumpian Kool-Ade I can drink. METH is a little tough on the nasal passages I hear.

Yeah, but it's in the Kookaid.... :roll:

No I didn't misspell that by accident.... :lamo

Back
Top Bottom