• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats thought they were cute having republicans at their convention. It also backfired.

The following is not the attack I spoke of. You said:

I will say this about the quote of yourself.

It is common for you to claim many things and declare what you claim is fact.

That takes guts.

I always give link to the claims I make. As such, they are fact and not opinion. When I give an opinion, I call it that from the very start.

Robert, you simply are an old man that is not using your brains any more. At your age and with your character, nothing can ever be proven against what you think it is. It is useless to try.

Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones at RNC: Democrats do not want Blacks to leave 'mental plantation'

This black Democrat shows up for Trump.

Well he wants off the plantation is why.

This is the candidate he signed up for.

An audience member shouted during Trump’s rant. On Twitter, many accounts, including the Lincoln Project and VoteVets, initially interpreted the audience member as shouting “monkey,” referring to Obama. Others later clarified that it seemed the audience-member was shouting “SpyGate,” a reference to the false conspiracy theory that the Obama administration spied on Trump’s campaign.

Trump paused for a few seconds, then pointed and said “Let’s be nice.”

As the audience laughed, the President joined in with a chuckle of his own.

“This can only happen in North Carolina,” he said.

‘Let’s Be Nice’: Trump Responds To Man Shouting During His Obama Rant

People, including members of the RNC have said the man dd not shout 'monkey, but 'spygate.' Either way, Trump's response only makes sense if he heard 'monkey'. And he was amused by it. So Vernon Jones, have fun with this crowd.

yeah, it sucks that a ton of Republicans are gonna flip and vote for Biden.

major suck.

;)

I do attack Democrats but it is clear that I attack the party and the alleged principles they sell.

As to you as a Democrat, i do not recall making it personal vs you as a poster.

If you think I personally abused you, allow me to apologize when you prove I personally attacked you.

I was not speaking of what you spoke of, I was speaking of your personal attack on one of the posters here.

So why do I attack the party of the Democrats a lot?

I have explained that for decades I was a very loyal Democrat and by god I attacked Republicans as a matter of habit. But departed when i learned the cold clammy truth about the Democratic party and it's lies it tells daily to hold to power. And those lies hurt blacks a lot.

This post of yours that talks about loyalty reminds me of something I have always believed. First of all, we all need to know who we believe in before we ever give loyalty. Loyalty is something you give blindly to someone that has proven to you that they deserve loyalty and such loyalty never is given up. It stays forever through thick and thin.

If you were loyal to the Democratic party and they failed you, then you should blame yourself first because it is you that chose to give loyalty to the party. You made the mistake and that means you truly have no ability to discern truth from falsity.

I always believed that if my wife cheated on me, it was either my fault because I was not enough of a man or she was not enough of a woman and if the latter is the case, then it was my fault for having chosen her in the first place. Either way, it was my fault and not her fault.

I believe this is the same situation with you. You either were not smart enough to know who the Democrats were or you chose them incorrectly and if that is the case, the same thing is likely happening to you now with the Republicans. You have no ability to discern truth.

I have chosen the Democrats but I know exactly who they are. I have no false ideas of who they are. No one is perfect and to me, the Democrats are better than the Republicans in spite of the bad things involved. All decisions in life are made not as to who is perfect but if there is more good than bad.

This from Emerson Polling. A majority of voters, 53%, still think Trump will be re-elected in November. With the safety concerns of voting in person due to COVID-19, a majority (58%) of voters still plan to vote in person, while 43% plan to vote by mail. Among those who plan to vote in person, Trump leads 65% to 32%; Biden leads with those who intend to vote by mail, 76% to 20%.
This is true of every pollster that asks the question, which likely explains the rareness.

I always give link to the claims I make. As such, they are fact and not opinion. When I give an opinion, I call it that from the very start.
:bs

Robert, you simply are an old man that is not using your brains any more. At your age and with your character, nothing can ever be proven against what you think it is. It is useless to try.
Or your age, as repeated attempts have proven.

yeah, it sucks that a ton of Republicans are gonna flip and vote for Biden. major suck.)
Not a ton, but enough to make fake news reporters happy.

They are outweighed by the Democrats flipping to vote for Trump. Urban respondents place Trump over Biden as law-and-order President, even when Biden leads the poll.

This post of yours that talks about loyalty reminds me of something I have always believed. First of all, we all need to know who we believe in before we ever give loyalty. Loyalty is something you give blindly to someone that has proven to you that they deserve loyalty and such loyalty never is given up. It stays forever through thick and thin.

If you were loyal to the Democratic party and they failed you, then you should blame yourself first because it is you that chose to give loyalty to the party. You made the mistake and that means you truly have no ability to discern truth from falsity.

I always believed that if my wife cheated on me, it was either my fault because I was not enough of a man or she was not enough of a woman and if the latter is the case, then it was my fault for having chosen her in the first place. Either way, it was my fault and not her fault.

I believe this is the same situation with you. You either were not smart enough to know who the Democrats were or you chose them incorrectly and if that is the case, the same thing is likely happening to you now with the Republicans. You have no ability to discern truth.

I have chosen the Democrats but I know exactly who they are. I have no false ideas of who they are. No one is perfect and to me, the Democrats are better than the Republicans in spite of the bad things involved. All decisions in life are made not as to who is perfect but if there is more good than bad.

After I told you this, you went in a totally different direction, to lash out at me for ever voting for Democrats and though you did not ask me, you attacked me again for being then loyal to Democrats. Then you proceed to esplay your own loyalty to the party.

Amazing but you did that.

If you think I personally abused you, allow me to apologize when you prove I personally attacked you.

I believe in a good many things. First I am intelligent enough to realize why I previously made such awful errors in believing the democrats and rectified that error.
Second my support for Trump is based on his performance, not reports in the media.
I have admitted in my past posts why I made the error of supporting Democrats and repeat it today. I was born into a complete and total dominating family of Democrats. We saw Republicans like many see the Nazis. Who would dare support the Nazis?

I do not believe you are as intelligent than I am. That is no insult, that is a fact.

After I told you this, you went in a totally different direction, to lash out at me for ever voting for Democrats and though you did not ask me, you attacked me again for being then loyal to Democrats. Then you proceed to esplay your own loyalty to the party.

Amazing but you did that.

Once again, I can see that words have no meaning to you other than what you decide they mean. Loyalty means loyalty forever. Nonetheless, loyalty should never be given until that person has "earned" your loyalty. If you think you were loyal but now you are not, it is not their fault but yours.

To begin with, loyalty should NEVER be given to a party, a group, more than one person. Given that there is no way that everyone in that group has the same principles as the others in the group. As such, giving loyalty to a party is absolutely stupid. I have only given loyalty to 2 people in my life (my 2 wives) and with the first one, giving her loyalty was my mistake. I did not know her well enough for me to give her loyalty and when she failed me, the truth is that it was I that failed. I was not good enough to earn her loyalty or was not smart enough to know not to expect it. I should never have given her loyalty. It was my mistake, not hers. I have given loyalty to my present wife and she will have it forever because she has earned it. Is she perfect? Heck no! but I do know that of the things that I stand for (honesty, morality, ethics, principles and humanity) she will never disappoint.

You giving loyalty to the Democrats and now to the Republicans simply means you have no ability to discern who is good and who is bad and at your age, that is inexcusable. You have learned nothing from having lived 82 years.

This is the candidate he signed up for.

‘Let’s Be Nice’: Trump Responds To Man Shouting During His Obama Rant

People, including members of the RNC have said the man dd not shout 'monkey, but 'spygate.' Either way, Trump's response only makes sense if he heard 'monkey'. And he was amused by it. So Vernon Jones, have fun with this crowd.

It is no conspiracy theory that Obama and his team spied on Trump. But for them, there never was a Russian hoax concept to be had.

The FBI ran by Obama came up with a fake theory that Trump conspired with the Russians over the election of 2016.

Not one Russian charged was a member of the Putin Government. Think our media offers that bit of truth?

Once again, I can see that words have no meaning to you other than what you decide they mean. Loyalty means loyalty forever. Nonetheless, loyalty should never be given until that person has "earned" your loyalty. If you think you were loyal but now you are not, it is not their fault but yours.

To begin with, loyalty should NEVER be given to a party, a group, more than one person. Given that there is no way that everyone in that group has the same principles as the others in the group. As such, giving loyalty to a party is absolutely stupid. I have only given loyalty to 2 people in my life (my 2 wives) and with the first one, giving her loyalty was my mistake. I did not know her well enough for me to give her loyalty and when she failed me, the truth is that it was I that failed. I should never have given her loyalty. It was my mistake, not hers. I have given loyalty to my present wife and she will have it forever because she has earned it. Is she perfect? Heck no! but I do know that of the things that I stand for (honesty, morality, ethics, principles and humanity) she will never disappoint.

You giving loyalty to the Democrats and now to the Republicans simply means you have no ability to discern who is good and who is bad and at your age, that is inexcusable. You have learned nothing from having lived 82 years.

That is a load of nonsense wrapped up in jingoism.

My family was totally Democrats. And hated that I changed to Republicans. I am not sorry at all for that change.

You on the other hand learned nothing at all from the failures of the Democrats to deliver. And right today you still will not admit to their failures.

I believe in a good many things. First I am intelligent enough to realize why I previously made such awful errors in believing the democrats and rectified that error.
Second my support for Trump is based on his performance, not reports in the media.
I have admitted in my past posts why I made the error of supporting Democrats and repeat it today. I was born into a complete and total dominating family of Democrats. We saw Republicans like many see the Nazis. Who would dare support the Nazis?

I do not believe you are as intelligent than I am. That is no insult, that is a fact.

Just the fact that you believe you are more intelligent than me without knowing me, proves that you are not.

Nonetheless, intelligence is provable. Any time you want to put it to a test, I am for it. This is no test as all you are giving is opinion.

Just the fact that you believe you are more intelligent than me without knowing me, proves that you are not.

Nonetheless, intelligence is provable. Any time you want to put it to a test, I am for it. This is no test as all you are giving is opinion.

Pal you have bad mouthed me weekly at the least and daily in a good many cases.

What is your IQ and frankly I would say a bit higher than average.

I correctly stated my own opinion. Stop acting butthurt.

That is a load of nonsense wrapped up in jingoism.

My family was totally Democrats. And hated that I changed to Republicans. I am not sorry at all for that change.

You on the other hand learned nothing at all from the failures of the Democrats to deliver. And right today you still will not admit to their failures.

First of all, giving loyalty to a party is stupid. I am not loyal and have never been loyal to any party. That is why I call myself independent. Right now, for example, it is not the Democratic party that I am for. It is Trump that I am against. Biden is not my favorite by any stretch of the imagination. I would have preferred Bloomberg given that I think the is highly competent and would have done a great job. Nonetheless, I do lean and favor the Democrats because they represent more my present feelings but if the Republicans offered a better man for president, I would have no problem voting for him. Party platforms is not my deciding factor. It is the person in charge that I am for.

One of my closest dearest friends that I respect and love is a die hard Trump believer. I don't agree with him but I still love and respect him for the person he is.

As far as failures of the Democrats, that is a load of BS. Some republican presidents have done more damage to the nation than Democratic ones. Nixon and Bush Jr. are perfect examples. Bill Clinton was great for the nation as he is the only president that actually balanced the budget and had the country on an economic path of benefit.

People is what you should key on. Good, intelligent and caring people will do a good job no matter what party they represent. You'r key on party is absolutely ridiculous. Caring people do not do permanent damage. People that don't care about the people (like Trump) will do permanent damage no matter whether they follow Republican or Democratic platforms.

You talk about intelligence, your posts show you have very little given that what I am saying is simply common sense and yet your argue against it.

Back
Top Bottom