• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats thought they were cute having republicans at their convention. It also backfired.

Democrats are trying to erase their own history and complete the lie that they are for the people. It will not work until they burn all books.

These statues aren’t history. They’re just monuments to slavery. Put a few in a museum, dump the rest at the bottom of a lake.

Speaking of backfiring! But if he is corrupt, he fits in well with the party of Trump, wouldn't you say?
Your time scale is off. Corrupt would have fit with Obama. Perhaps you meant Clinton.

Yeah, but it's in the Kookaid.... :roll No I didn't misspell that by accident.... lamo
You are an expert in kookiness. What flavor are you drinking now?

It’s not Democrats fighting tooth and nail to protect confederate participation-binkies.
Yes they are. The Democratic party is one of the confederate participation-binkies.

It was the Confederate's party, the party of segregation, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws. Biden opposed busing, which Harris pointed out in one of the debates.

You don't sound happy yourself.
You're right. Quite the opposite.

Your time scale is off. Corrupt would have fit with Obama. Perhaps you meant Clinton.

You are an expert in kookiness. What flavor are you drinking now?

Yes they are. The Democratic party is one of the confederate participation-binkies.

It was the Confederate's party, the party of segregation, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws. Biden opposed busing, which Harris pointed out in one of the debates.

You're right. Quite the opposite.

You really needed to quote all those posts just to say “nuh uh.”

Black "folk"? Really. Further, impugning the motives, intent and desires of the black men and women who support conservative causes and are indeed, conservative in their politics and values, is rather...bigoted.

I use "folk" all the time in reference to people in general.

And you are the one being racist.

I posited that some black people engage in common human behavior.

It is you that is making it some commentary on black people overall.

It is this lumping together that is at the heart of your racist problem.

You know, illegal immigrants are all rapists and criminals and drug smugglers and only some small number are good people.

That kind of thing.

It would not surprise me in the slightest to discover that many black folk who become business owners eventually become republicans for the reasons many business owners do, for instance.

So, try not to be so racist in the future.

He was not the only black to support Trump. Nor the last to support Trump. Democrats are raging angry and hate that Republicans can use Democrats tricks as well as Democrats can.

What a load of BS. In 2016, 8% of Blacks supported Trump. It is expected this year will be less.

You can always find some Black person who is against the Democrats as differences of opinion are like drops of water in a bucket........many. Nonetheless, when you get to realize that only 8% of Blacks supported him in 2016, those drops of water are nowhere near to filling the bucket and being something that anyone can drink out of.

You know, illegal immigrants are all rapists and criminals and drug smugglers and only some small number are good people.

That kind of thing.

It would not surprise me in the slightest to discover that many black folk who become business owners eventually become republicans for the reasons many business owners do, for instance.

"Being racist"?
For what? Disagreeing with you?
Pfft. Get another schtick. I'm all out of ****s when it comes to the leftists' panoply of epithets.
But by all mean, keep them up. Your ilk is going to epithet your way to 4 more years of Trump.
Thank you for your in-kind contribution to Trump KAG 2020.

ttfn

"Being racist"?
For what? Disagreeing with you?
Pfft. Get another schtick. I'm all out of ****s when it comes to the leftists' panoply of epithets.
But by all mean, keep them up. Your ilk is going to epithet your way to 4 more years of Trump.
Thank you for your in-kind contribution to Trump KAG 2020.

ttfn

You don't have to cry.

Geeze y'all are sensitive these days.

Don't get mad at me.

Get mad at the assholes who have been making you look foolish by filling your head with nonsense.

And "KAG" probably isn't going to work.

It reads too much as "GAG". Has no rhetorical "music" to it.

What a load of BS. In 2016, 8% of Blacks supported Trump. It is expected this year will be less.
Do you make this stuff up, or is there some sort of echo chamber where you invent this BS.

FYI Trump is polling at 4X that level. He is getting support from a large number of black Democrats.

You can always find some Black person who is against the Democrats as differences of opinion are like drops of water in a bucket........many. Nonetheless, when you get to realize that only 8% of Blacks supported him in 2016, those drops of water are nowhere near to filling the bucket and being something that anyone can drink out of.
Like you can always find a bad apple cop who gets away with abusing prisoners. That didn't stop you.

Do you make this stuff up, or is there some sort of echo chamber where you invent this BS.

FYI Trump is polling at 4X that level. He is getting support from a large number of black Democrats.

Like you can always find a bad apple cop who gets away with abusing prisoners. That didn't stop you.

You truly need to do "some" research before you say anything. You always make a fool of yourself,

Here are the validated numbers of voters in 2016. You will notice on the chart that 14% of Black men voted for Trump but 0% of Black women voted for Trump. That comes up to the 8% I mentioned,.

Here is a graph for 2020 that shows a 20% drop in support for Trump in 2020 than in 2016.

Get some knowledge and make a better person of yourself.

Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones at RNC: Democrats do not want Blacks to leave 'mental plantation'

This black Democrat shows up for Trump.

Well he wants off the plantation is why.

Very powerful. I'm sure the Democrats will be calling him out as an Uncle Tom while they also attack Aunt Jemima.

Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones at RNC: Democrats do not want Blacks to leave 'mental plantation'

This black Democrat shows up for Trump.

Well he wants off the plantation is why.

I'll call your one Democrat and raise you with over 70 Republican ex national security people, dozens of Republican ex lawmakers, one Republican ex Secretary of State, and one Republican ex RNC chair.

I'll call your one Democrat and raise you with over 70 Republican ex national security people, dozens of Republican ex lawmakers, one Republican ex Secretary of State, and one Republican ex RNC chair.

We will discuss the Lincoln project after the Trump win in November.

Very powerful. I'm sure the Democrats will be calling him out as an Uncle Tom while they also attack Aunt Jemima.

They already did that. Demanded he resign from the Democratic party. We on the other hand did not demand Steele resign from the Republican party for joining the Lincoln project.

You truly need to do "some" research before you say anything. You always make a fool of yourself,

Here are the validated numbers of voters in 2016. You will notice on the chart that 14% of Black men voted for Trump but 0% of Black women voted for Trump. That comes up to the 8% I mentioned,.

Here is a graph for 2020 that shows a 20% drop in support for Trump in 2020 than in 2016.

Get some knowledge and make a better person of yourself.

Why do Democrats always stoop low to attack posters when the nature of the forum is to discuss topics?

Telling others that you know a way to make them better humans is a low blow in my opinion.

You don't have to cry.

Geeze y'all are sensitive these days.

Don't get mad at me.

Get mad at the assholes who have been making you look foolish by filling your head with nonsense.

And "KAG" probably isn't going to work.

It reads too much as "GAG". Has no rhetorical "music" to it.

Keeping America Great truly rubs you the wrong way.

Democrats want to regress it seems to me.

That kind of thing.

Another misquote of Trump. Seems Democrats round up misquotes to publish.

Even Snopes makes no mention of that.

You searched for what trump said bad about illegals - Snopes.com

Why do Democrats always stoop low to attack posters when the nature of the forum is to discuss topics?

Telling others that you know a way to make them better humans is a low blow in my opinion.

Nothing can ever be debated and solved if the facts are not made public and aware of what they are. The poster made a statement and accused me of being wrong and trying to push my own agenda by supplying wrong information. I proved him wrong. You call that attack? I call that making the issue facts and not opinions.

By the way, you are the first that stoops low when talking about Democrats. Why do you do it if the nature of the forum is to discuss facts? The only facts I ever see from you are only the ones that you choose that help you make your point. Telling other misinformation is not a way to make anyone a better human and is a low blow. You are just pushing your own ego and not interested in the truth. Just the truth you desire.

Please post the evidence for any Ukrainians planning to prosecute Hunter Biden.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I have none due to what Biden pulled when he extorted Ukraine.

Nothing can ever be debated and solved if the facts are not made public and aware of what they are. The poster made a statement and accused me of being wrong and trying to push my own agenda by supplying wrong information. I proved him wrong. You call that attack? I call that making the issue facts and not opinions.

By the way, you are the first that stoops low when talking about Democrats. Why do you do it if the nature of the forum is to discuss facts? The only facts I ever see from you are only the ones that you choose that help you make your point. Telling other misinformation is not a way to make anyone a better human and is a low blow. You are just pushing your own ego and not interested in the truth. Just the truth you desire.

I do attack Democrats but it is clear that I attack the party and the alleged principles they sell.

As to you as a Democrat, i do not recall making it personal vs you as a poster.

If you think I personally abused you, allow me to apologize when you prove I personally attacked you.

I was not speaking of what you spoke of, I was speaking of your personal attack on one of the posters here.

So why do I attack the party of the Democrats a lot?

I have explained that for decades I was a very loyal Democrat and by god I attacked Republicans as a matter of habit. But departed when i learned the cold clammy truth about the Democratic party and it's lies it tells daily to hold to power. And those lies hurt blacks a lot.

You truly need to do "some" research before you say anything. You always make a fool of yourself, Here are the validated numbers of voters in 2016. You will notice on the chart that 14% of Black men voted for Trump but 0% of Black women voted for Trump. That comes up to the 8% I mentioned.
Here is a graph for 2020 that shows a 20% drop in support for Trump in 2020 than in 2016. Get some knowledge and make a better person of yourself.
You should read your own cites so that you don't embarrass yourself like this. You will notice the lack of graph showing a drop in support for Trump in 2020.

The July Emerson poll showed 24% favorable and 6% undecided among blacks, in a poll sample with 0% Republicans responding (95% Democrat, 5% none or no response). Note: you need to download the full results.
Emerson Polling - July National Poll

The following is not the attack I spoke of. You said:
The poster made a statement and accused me of being wrong and trying to push my own agenda by supplying wrong information. I proved him wrong. You call that attack?

I will say this about the quote of yourself.

It is common for you to claim many things and declare what you claim is fact.

That takes guts.

You should read your own cites so that you don't embarrass yourself like this. You will notice the lack of graph showing a drop in support for Trump in 2020.

The July Emerson poll showed 24% favorable and 6% undecided among blacks, in a poll sample with 0% Republicans responding (95% Democrat, 5% none or no response). Note: you need to download the full results.
Emerson Polling - July National Poll

This from Emerson Polling.

A majority of voters, 53%, still think Trump will be re-elected in November.

With the safety concerns of voting in person due to COVID-19, a majority (58%) of voters still plan to vote in person, while 43% plan to vote by mail. Among those who plan to vote in person, Trump leads 65% to 32%; Biden leads with those who intend to vote by mail, 76% to 20%.

Back
Top Bottom