• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats thought they were cute having republicans at their convention. It also backfired.

Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones at RNC: Democrats do not want Blacks to leave 'mental plantation'

This black Democrat shows up for Trump.

Well he wants off the plantation is why.

So the white people trot out the one Black Democrat they know and he now speaks for the vast unsilent majority of Black people that despise Donald Trump.

Of course. GOP loves the House guys. ;)

I admire his courage, knowing the Left and legacy media (but I repeat myself) will be Uncle Tom'ing him post haste.

You’re ignoring literally millions and millions of Black voices in favor of this one and you can’t imagine why people view folks like him as a Tom.

Systemic racism is a helluva drug.

Georgia State Rep. Vernon Jones at RNC: Democrats do not want Blacks to leave 'mental plantation'

This black Democrat shows up for Trump.

Well he wants off the plantation is why.

One rule of life. You can always find at least 1 person that disagrees with the rest.

So the Republicans found the "token" Black man that was a Democrat and is now for the Republicans. To me, what it shows is that the Republicans are in panic as they have to attempt to match what the Democrats did. They can't be better so they have to try to match them. Unfortunately, this was just one person (not twenty like the Democrats) and certainly not as renowned as John Kasich and that means they actually just made a fool of themselves as being less than the Democrats and on national television.

I actually laughed when that man made his statement. To me, it means the Republicans were making a concession to the Democrats that they are losing. It meant to me that the Republicans are fighting in the grounds of the Democrats and not on their own grounds that they have controlled for the past 4 years. It was a concession speech of a fighter that is losing so badly that he tries to do the same as the opponent because the opponent was successful at using it against him.

I think having that man was a pitiful example of how bad things are in the Republican party

Well Biden did blackmail Ukraine to save his son Hunter from prosecution.

The black man was speaking from the heart and you did hear what the Democrats told him to do?

Robert, you are a sad human being.

You’re ignoring literally millions and millions of Black voices in favor of this one and you can’t imagine why people view folks like him as a Tom.

Systemic racism is a helluva drug.
And there it is. Et tu?
Othering?
Monolithing?
Uncle Tom'ing.

Well, well, well.

Yeah, we hear exactly what you're saying, Bill Maher.

Folks, the Democrat party hasn't changed one bit.

It’s not Democrats fighting tooth and nail to protect confederate participation-binkies.

It’s not Democrats fighting tooth and nail to protect confederate participation-binkies.

Democrats are trying to erase their own history and complete the lie that they are for the people. It will not work until they burn all books.

One rule of life. You can always find at least 1 person that disagrees with the rest.

So the Republicans found the "token" Black man that was a Democrat and is now for the Republicans. To me, what it shows is that the Republicans are in panic as they have to attempt to match what the Democrats did. They can't be better so they have to try to match them. Unfortunately, this was just one person (not twenty like the Democrats) and certainly not as renowned as John Kasich and that means they actually just made a fool of themselves as being less than the Democrats and on national television.

I actually laughed when that man made his statement. To me, it means the Republicans were making a concession to the Democrats that they are losing. It meant to me that the Republicans are fighting in the grounds of the Democrats and not on their own grounds that they have controlled for the past 4 years. It was a concession speech of a fighter that is losing so badly that he tries to do the same as the opponent because the opponent was successful at using it against him.

I think having that man was a pitiful example of how bad things are in the Republican party

He was not the only black to support Trump. Nor the last to support Trump. Democrats are raging angry and hate that Republicans can use Democrats tricks as well as Democrats can.

Well Biden did blackmail Ukraine to save his son Hunter from prosecution.

The black man was speaking from the heart and you did hear what the Democrats told him to do?

Good thing he had those aliens helping him and the unicorns to bring him the babies to scarifice, huh?

Q2024!

So the white people trot out the one Black Democrat they know and he now speaks for the vast unsilent majority of Black people that despise Donald Trump.

Of course. GOP loves the House guys. ;)

Democrats have proven from the very beginning they are loaded with bigots.

Good thing he had those aliens helping him and the unicorns to bring him the babies to scarifice, huh?

Q2024!

That is the strangest story I have seen since the last Democrat told it.

And there it is. Et tu?
Othering?
Monolithing?
Uncle Tom'ing.

Well, well, well.

If you don't think some ambitious black folk leverage the conservatives' need for black supporters to further their careers you have zero understanding of human nature and the hunger for status and power.

Republicans = plural
You've shown us the speech of one single state office Democrat.

Oh, btw, former RNC chairman Michael Steele just joined the Lincoln Project. Thought you'd like to know.

Good luck with your one guy no one has ever heard of!

The Democrats most well known blacks are violent.

Apparently bucking for the job as Trump's body servant.

It would be less than pathetic were you the only Democrat to see blacks that way. As it is, it is so pathetic since the bulk of Democrats see blacks as you see blacks.

Democrats have proven from the very beginning they are loaded with bigots.

Is that why we all voted against the washed up reality TV gameshow host from NY that hates Black people and praises Nazis?

You don't sound happy yourself.

I am not happy but I am positive. You are a negative person.

Let me show you exactly what I mean about myself.

It was said by many seers that the year 2000 was going to be catastrophically bad for the world.

Y2K and the Apocalypse
The year 2000, the start of a new millennium, is fast approaching. For certain religious groups that believe in an apocalyptic vision of the "End Times," this dramatic turn of the century signals tremendous upheaval in the world, a period when chaos will prevail. In particular, a small number of Christian evangelicals and fundamentalists believe that the Second Coming of Jesus will occur in 2000 and are thus looking for "signs" of the Last Days as prophesied in various books of the Old and New Testaments, including Revelation, Daniel, Ezekiel and Matthew.

This was the poem I wrote in 1999 about this. It should give you an idea of how I face chaos and uncertainty.

Nineteen ninety nine is a year of transition
A year we must treat as if on a mission
To forge on ahead and reach worthy goals
To fulfill our dreams and enrich our poor souls

The century mark will bring us much change
The world will be cleansed and it will feel strange
Upheaval, disorder, riots and chaos
So its predicted those fates will betray us.

I happen to think that love will survive
For God is so pure that he'll keep those alive
Whose hearts, full of hope and of sweet dreams
Will nurture and stock his beautiful streams

So work very hard, this year that's ahead
Gather your thoughts and don't fear to tread
On paths that are new and full of sunshine
For there you may find the treasure of time

Embrace the New Year with hope and a smile
As this is your chance to make life worthwhile
So God will look down and choose you to be
One of the children who is part of his tree

© Copyrighted (Property of TD)

It would be less than pathetic were you the only Democrat to see blacks that way. As it is, it is so pathetic since the bulk of Democrats see blacks as you see blacks.

Black people represent the biggest voting block in the Democratic party.

Will you tell me why when speakers show up at universities, Antifa resorts to violence to end free speech? Democrats defend Antifa daily.

I’m sorry, I don’t know how your made up story ends so you’ll just have to fill me in on it and then I’ll be happy to repeat it back to you...?

If you don't think some ambitious black folk leverage the conservatives' need for black supporters to further their careers you have zero understanding of human nature and the hunger for status and power.

Black "folk"? Really. Further, impugning the motives, intent and desires of the black men and women who support conservative causes and are indeed, conservative in their politics and values, is rather...bigoted.

Back
Top Bottom