• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats shun idea of Pelosi floor fight in speaker’s race

Trump already threw his support behind her.

Uh....yeahNO...he threw out a tweet.
And in the next couple of tweets afterward he threatened war if she or the House in general crossed red lines.
Let's not forget that POTUS is operating on a realty tee vee script.

Sounds like meddlesome right. Good show!

Next time don’t admit so early in the thread that progressive priorities mean nothing to you.

I bow to your superiority.

It's up to you to come to a debate prepared. Educate yourself.

In other words, you made a statement that you can't back up so you attack me. Now that I know that you pull your facts out of your ass, I don't have to take your arguments seriously.

Trump already threw his support behind her.

Only because Pelosi as Speaker would be an advantage for the GOP in 2020. 2 years of her developing senility and Hard-Leftist rethoric will do damage to House Democrats.

Only because Pelosi as Speaker would be an advantage for the GOP in 2020. 2 years of her developing senility and Hard-Leftist rethoric will do damage to House Democrats.

Cool, thanks for that hot tip. We'll certainly take it under the consideration that it deserves.

Can you give an example of her "Hard-Leftist rethoric?"

Trump as president has produced the greatest landslide house popular vote election victory in history. If you think his prospects in 2020 are anything but abysmal, you're not paying attention.

Pelosi’s House passed comprehensive health reform, the last minimum wage hike, Waxman-Markey, the DREAM Act, the Employee Free Choice Act, got rid of FFELP in favor of Direct student loans, reauthorized CHIP, and on and on.
Clear reason not to select her again... for anything.

Republicans hate her because she's an effective leader.
Hilarious, but no.
Doesn't take much to lead those who are in lockstep. All they did is put her in front of the line.

Nice try but I vote for Democrats. Pelosi is the reason the Democrats handed the White House to Trump.

Pelosi had not been Speaker of the House since January of 2011. Trump won the election in November of 2016 - almost 7 years later. Not sure how she handed Trump the WH. That was a combination of the Dems nominating the only person who could lose to a piece of **** like Trump, and dopey Republicans who voted for him the primaries. Did those people think they were sending Nancy Pelosi a message almost 7 years after she lost all of her power??

Pelosi had not been Speaker of the House since January of 2011. Trump won the election in November of 2016 - almost 7 years later. Not sure how she handed Trump the WH. That was a combination of the Dems nominating the only person who could lose to a piece of **** like Trump, and dopey Republicans who voted for him the primaries. Did those people think they were sending Nancy Pelosi a message almost 7 years after she lost all of her power??

The GOP did run a lot of ads for their candidates from then until even now that a vote for dems is a vote for pelosi being in charge. Like I keep saying, caving in would be a backhanded way of letting the GOP pick dem's moves. I'm with Pelosi on this. She clearly has the GOP frazzled for a reason.

The GOP did run a lot of ads for their candidates from then until even now that a vote for dems is a vote for pelosi being in charge. Like I keep saying, caving in would be a backhanded way of letting the GOP pick dem's moves. I'm with Pelosi on this. She clearly has the GOP frazzled for a reason.

That's because my once Grand Old Party hasn't got a message of their own. "Trump is awesome" doesn't sell to smart people.

"Senility"?

Lulz. Delicious irony is delicious.

Clear reason not to select her again... for anything.

Hilarious, but no.
Doesn't take much to lead those who are in lockstep. All they did is put her in front of the line.

So you know as little of her actual history as the rest of the lemmings who don't like her but cannot say why without making up lies.

And what claiming the Democrats were in lockstep so getting them to pass legislation was no feat is just to use her effectiveness as proof she wasn't actually effective.

So you know as little of her actual history as the rest of the lemmings who don't like her but cannot say why without making up lies.
This comment of yours was you making up a strawman. Good luck with that.

And what claiming the Democrats were in lockstep so getting them to pass legislation was no feat is just to use her effectiveness as proof she wasn't actually effective.
:lamo Crying over a generalization? Show me legislation the Dems propose that "they" (the generalized "they") are not in lockstep with.

Back
Top Bottom