• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats say the opposite of reality.

Dorftirol

Reaction score
The reality of the nation and events are totally opposite of that they said democrats.

A Strategy OF THE LIE, without common idea and way for to govern the nation.

This is a dream of Cina, Mafia, Crminals, Anarchist movement.

Really danger situation.

Trump is the most corrupt and dangerous thing the U.S. has ever faced, so come back later with this nonsense after we take care of that.

Dorf is vying to be Donald Trump's next speechwriter.

The reality of the nation and events are totally opposite of that they said democrats.

Really danger situation.

I'm not sure what you mean.

I've been thinking about this. Do election interference professionals get paid by views and responses?

Really danger situation.

You well said. Keep up work good.

Really danger situation.

See Spot run.

I'm not sure what you mean.

He means, "I'm going to make up a bunch of **** here with no proof or evidence or rational argument. I just want to say this thing here because it will then help me to dismiss any argument made against Trump or his misdeeds in the future".

Really danger situation.

You're seriously going to try and bring up lying with the current Liar In Chief Trump in office? Thought you guys said lies don't matter? What is it with the Russian Bots lately?

Soros pays me $25 per post

I'm only asking because I don't want to help them make money. They seem to be not that great at blending in.

I'm only asking because I don't want to help them make money. They seem to be not that great at blending in.

Nah nobody would pay for that lmfao, you can’t be serious

Really danger situation.

мы следим за тобой*

(* Translation: "We are onto you".)

Trump is the most corrupt and dangerous thing the U.S. has ever faced, so come back later with this nonsense after we take care of that.

he's the most dangerous thing to the DC establishment in OUR lifetimes, that is true. danger to America? no.

Really danger situation.

Neat.

he's the most dangerous thing to the DC establishment in OUR lifetimes, that is true. danger to America? no.

Then you have a view different than Americans of the last 244 years. I consider a proven danger to the Constitution, a danger to America. You don't, defend that!

Really danger situation.

expremay-dengerlus.jpg

Ther’s a fake medias dictature that help the fake democrats.

If the media was sincerely the President Trump and Republicans would have 80% of consense.

I can't remember giving an irony of the day award for a thread *topic*, but you get the first one.

Really danger situation.

Comrade, your spelling needs some brushing up.

I've been thinking about this. Do election interference professionals get paid by views and responses?

And what is the currency they are paid with?

Ther’s a fake medias dictature that help the fake democrats.

If the media was sincerely the President Trump and Republicans would have 80% of consense.

If that was the cause, the cable networks are missing a huge opportunity to increase their viewership... you should get mondo consulting fees!

Back
Top Bottom