• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats respond to the Republican convention speakers

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Democrats responded to the speakers at the Republican convention. They called the speeches "fear mongering". They are fearful that Trump and the Republicans will continue to drain the Washington swamp!!!!!!!!!!

Considering that most of the people he has driven from DC are people he hired I'm no so sure how that swamp draining is going.

With a little luck the voters will get rid of a lot of the left wing swamp dwellers this Nov.

Democrats responded to the speakers at the Republican convention. They called the speeches "fear mongering". They are fearful that Trump and the Republicans will continue to drain the Washington swamp!!!!!!!!!!

It was fear-mongering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I used more exclamation points. That means I won even harder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll:

- “The woke-topians,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) warned, “will disarm you, empty the prisons, lock you in your home and invite MS-13 to live next door, and the police aren’t coming when you call.”

- Kimberly Guilfoyle . . . informed the convention that Democrats “want to destroy this country and everything that we have fought for and hold dear. They want to steal your liberty, your freedom. They want to control what you see and think and believe so that they can control how you live. They want to enslave you to the weak, dependent, liberal victim ideology, to the point that you will not recognize this country or yourself.”

- McClesky's: “They’re not satisfied with spreading the chaos and violence into our communities. They want to abolish the suburbs altogether,” the McCloskeys declared. “Make no mistake, no matter where you live, your family will not be safe in the radical Democrats’ America.”

- Charlie Kirk, head of a conservative group who has partnered with Jerry Falwell Jr. at Liberty University, proclaimed that “the American way of life is being dismantled by a group of bitter, deceitful, vengeful activists.” He cast Trump as “the bodyguard of Western civilization.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...s-uplifting-convention-becomes-festival-fear/

I'm plotting to abolish your suburb as we speak! MWwwwhahahahahahaahah!

Back
Top Bottom