• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats prove they are the party of hate

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
All the speeches democrats have given at the democrat convention were hate speeches. All they did was heap their hate on the president.

They spent almost no time on what the democrats would do for the country, and almost no time on why Biden would be a good president. In fact it has been pointed out virtually none of the speakers spent more than a couple of minutes on why Biden would be good for the country.

Bottom line, democrats just spewed their hatred.

All the speeches democrats have given at the democrat convention were hate speeches. All they did was heap their hate on the president.

They spent almost no time on what the democrats would do for the country, and almost no time on why Biden would be a good president. In fact it has been pointed out virtually none of the speakers spent more than a couple of minutes on why Biden would be good for the country.

Your OP proves one thing we all assumed anyway; you're not watching the DNC.

That is okay, I did not watch the convention speeches either. I am reading about the highlights this morning though, perhaps you should do the same.

That's some good Irony. The Trump and Republican agenda is based entirely on hate and division.

That's some good Irony. The Trump and Republican agenda is based entirely on hate and division.

not entirely, there is plenty of self enrichment happening as well

You trying to convince everyone else or yourself? Either way no one is buying it, hate is all the right has anymore.

Speaking of which what is trump going to do with four more years, haven't heard him saying anything on that? Oh, Experience is not an answer.

When campaigning against an incumbent like Trump, one of the best strategies is to highlight what he has actually done for the country. I'm biased but IMHO this is where Trump is missing it so far, he seems to think he is the outsider candidate instead of the guy with an almost 4 year track record.

I think after 3 years of Trump and his blind supporters blathering on, crying and whining at every turn, embracing bigotry and racism, and absolutely skewering anyone that does not agree with them, accusing the Democrats of being the party of hate is laughably stupid. But if I've learned anything since 2016 it's that Trump humpers are completely incapable of introspection. I guess the fun part is they also lack the self-awareness to see how ridiculous they look.

Looks like you have mistaken the Dem National Convention with a Trump Republican rally.

Gee I thought for a second that the thread title was "Democrats prove they are the party of HATS"

I was about to protest mightily as that would have at least been an argument worth having. "Party of Hate", nah.....not worth my time.

Your OP proves one thing we all assumed anyway; you're not watching the DNC.

To be fair. Nobody else was either.
Did you see those ratings?

So, helping the Governors in their efforts to fight Coronavirus, building a great economy, advancing Mid East peace and helping regular folks to close the income gap is what you call "hate"?

What the President talks about and what he strives to accomplish are all in the effort to help "All Americans".

You are deceived by propaganda aimed at deceiving the weak minded. Let that sink in.

You aren't the only one to notice this.

Fox news

HAHAHAHAHA

i know, it makes me laugh as well, how much more they act like an actual news agency than CNN or MSNBC, which are basically propaganda outlets.

i mean seriously, CNN and MSNBC SWORE Russian collusion was an actual thing and the FBI was doing a stand up job LOLOOLOLOLOLOL

i know, it makes me laugh as well, how much more they act like an actual news agency than CNN or MSNBC, which are basically propaganda outlets.

i mean seriously, CNN and MSNBC SWORE Russian collusion was an actual thing and the FBI was doing a stand up job LOLOOLOLOLOLOL

Fox news

HAHAHAHAHA

They are a joke.

HAHAHAHAHA

So says someone with this in his sig,

TRUMP IS EXTREMELY WICKED SHOCKINGLY EVIL AND VILE
There will never be a worse President than Donald J Trump.
Trump will end Social Security and Medicare if he wins in 2020.​

It isn't Trump. It's you projecting.

Fox news HAHAHAHAHA They are a joke. HAHAHAHAHA
So says a cultist that only reads approved sources.

I think it's rather hillarious that Trumpeteer Cultists, who spent 4 years kissing his ass and defending everything he says and does, are getting upset because the Democrats are being mean. Trump spent 4 years doing nothing but attacking, making juvenile names for opponents, tweeting ridiculous claims, exaserbating the divide in America, and lying to stir up his Drama. But now, now they're all crying because the Democrats are being mean.

These are the types of snowflakes who can certainly dish it (or stand behind the person dishing it) but can't take it.

I think it's rather hillarious that Trumpeteer Cultists, who spent 4 years kissing his ass and defending everything he says and does, are getting upset because the Democrats are being mean. Trump spent 4 years doing nothing but attacking, making juvenile names for opponents, tweeting ridiculous claims, exaserbating the divide in America, and lying to stir up his Drama. But now, now they're all crying because the Democrats are being mean.

These are the types of snowflakes who can certainly dish it (or stand behind the person dishing it) but can't take it.

"Be civil, libtard!" has been, without a doubt, my favorite narrative that I've seen during trump's presidency.

Reminds me of the bully that gets a beatdown from a former victim who had enough, all crying and begging and ****.

"Be civil, libtard!" has been, without a doubt, my favorite narrative that I've seen during trump's presidency.

Reminds me of the bully that gets a beatdown from a former victim who had enough, all crying and begging and ****.

Trump is at the head of that. He had to tweet out about Harris being so mean.

lol

Trump is such a *****, he must spend all day grabbing himself. No wonder nothing gets accomplished.

Yeah, sorry, not sorry, the marching nazis are Tweetyists, and Tweety is a white nationalist. This thread is nothing more than a boringly obvious projection.

Back
Top Bottom