• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats prove they are the party of hate

The most egregious speech of all came from Obama!! There has always been the agreed upon civil rule that a former president WILL NOT bad mouth the man that follows him. Obama not only spewed his hatred, but violated that long lived rule. He proved what a low live liar and scumbag he really is.

BTW he spent about two minutes telling us how good Joe is. Im surprised it took that long.

It was Michelle Obama in 2016 who said, "When they go low, we go high". Not only didn't they do that in 2016 they aren't doing it in 2020.

That's some good Irony. The Trump and Republican agenda is based entirely on hate and division.

It would be irony if that's how he meant it. They don't really do irony. It's a bit* above their skill level.

*if bits were miles

All the speeches democrats have given at the democrat convention were hate speeches. All they did was heap their hate on the president.

They spent almost no time on what the democrats would do for the country, and almost no time on why Biden would be a good president. In fact it has been pointed out virtually none of the speakers spent more than a couple of minutes on why Biden would be good for the country.

Bottom line, democrats just spewed their hatred.

That's not hate speech. Though, there are plenty of examples of hate speech enacted by Democrats but this isn't it. Divisive or partisan speech would be more accurate.

All the speeches democrats have given at the democrat convention were hate speeches. All they did was heap their hate on the president.

They spent almost no time on what the democrats would do for the country, and almost no time on why Biden would be a good president. In fact it has been pointed out virtually none of the speakers spent more than a couple of minutes on why Biden would be good for the country.

lol...that post is just absurd.

That's some good Irony. The Trump and Republican agenda is based entirely on hate and division.

Totally. I mean, it's been Trump, the GOP, and their agenda that's been rioting, doxxing, intimidating, destroying democratic norms like free speech, ect people throughout the country....oh wait...

but... but.... but...

Aren't they the party that despises hate speech?

Why are they proving to the world that they are the party of hypocrisy?

Seems rather dumb to me, and that people who like them are equally dumb.

Trump is scum

I can't see how any American who believes in the principles America was founded on could possibly support him

The trump years has revealed a dark underbelly of the American population. We know who and what you are now.

Speaking of which what is trump going to do with four more years, haven't heard him saying anything on that?

I think it's pretty clear what will happen if this enemy of decency, truth and the entire Republic itself gets four more years to tear to shreds.

but... but.... but...

Aren't they the party that despises hate speech?

Why are they proving to the world that they are the party of hypocrisy?

Seems rather dumb to me, and that people who like them are equally dumb.

Ah, the Tears of the Cult. Those mean Dems are telling the truth about us and it hurts!!!!!

I think after 3 years of Trump and his blind supporters blathering on, crying and whining at every turn, embracing bigotry and racism, and absolutely skewering anyone that does not agree with them, accusing the Democrats of being the party of hate is laughably stupid. But if I've learned anything since 2016 it's that Trump humpers are completely incapable of introspection. I guess the fun part is they also lack the self-awareness to see how ridiculous they look.

Ummm...you literally just described the modern left in America. Remind me who are the ones that attack, doxx, intimidate, riot, destroy property, against free speech, ect. Is it Trump people burning things to the ground or leftists?

Ummm...you literally just described the modern left in America. Remind me who are the ones that attack, doxx, intimidate, riot, destroy property, against free speech, ect. Is it Trump people burning things to the ground or leftists?

So you only define hate through actions? Convenient. Personally I don't see either party as having the high ground. But since modern politics is now forced into the "us vs them" paradigm I can see why you have a need to be innocent. I have no interest in defending the stupidity in either party. I just find it funny that a party based on bigotry and prejudice against anyone who disagrees with them for the past 3 years would have the balls to think they're better.

Totally. I mean, it's been Trump, the GOP, and their agenda that's been rioting, doxxing, intimidating, destroying democratic norms like free speech, ect people throughout the country.....

Yes it has they also let Trump the TRE45oONOUS traitor let Putin get away with having out soldiers killed and blamed it on the USA by saying, we did it too.

I was watching NBC news last night and they of course talked about the convention. They also put on a few individual people for other stories who were very anti-Trump. Nobody on their broadcast was pro-Trump. It got me thinking, when the Republicans have their turn, is NBC going to put on stories from individuals who are very anti-Biden? Not a chance. Are they going to put the best light on the Republican Convention, or are they going to find ways to tear the convention to shreads?

Time will tell what NBC will do. i didn't realize you can see the future.:mrgreen:

If you believe that to be true, I suggest you look elsewhere for your news. Any person should know that each MSM has their bias. One should take that into account when viewing the "news". Maybe Fox news would be a better fit.

Time will tell what NBC will do. i didn't realize you can see the future.:mrgreen:

If you believe that to be true, I suggest you look elsewhere for your news. Any person should know that each MSM has their bias. One should take that into account when viewing the "news". Maybe Fox news would be a better fit.

I don't watch crap like Fox. NBC seems to be the least biased of the big ones so, if you filter out their bias, then you get the news. But, as we get closer and closer to the election they are getting more biased. I'd make a bet with you about what I said they would do but it wouldn't be an honest bet. I wouldn't feel good about myself in taking advantage of you. It is what it is.

I don't watch crap like Fox. NBC seems to be the least biased of the big ones so, if you filter out their bias, then you get the news. But, as we get closer and closer to the election they are getting more biased. I'd make a bet with you about what I said they would do but it wouldn't be an honest bet. I wouldn't feel good about myself in taking advantage of you. It is what it is.

If you noted I did not say you were wrong. I just stated it seems you can look into the future.

I also notice the MSM has their biases. Even the printed news has way to many editorial comments within a news story. I expect you are correct that NBC will tilt away from Trump. Some of Trump's criticisms of the news is justified. Some of it he brings on himself. Especially if you challenge one of his answers.

That's not hate speech. Though, there are plenty of examples of hate speech enacted by Democrats but this isn't it. Divisive or partisan speech would be more accurate.

While Dirtbag and his cult are out there making daisy chains of comity and singing kumbayah. You. People.

NBC seems to be the least biased of the big ones so, if you filter out their bias, then you get the news. But, as we get closer and closer to the election they are getting more biased.

Translation: "As we get closer to the election Donnie Dirtbag's actions and statements become more dangerous and anti-democratic and I wish the media would stop chronicling that."

Ok how about this. Why do so many democrats these days HATE capitalism that made this country the greatest country in the history of mankind?

Ok how about this. Why do so many democrats these days HATE capitalism that made this country the greatest country in the history of mankind?

Why do Trump supporters not see what everyone else does, including leading Republicans?

50 GOP national security leaders--notably including three former senior Trump DHS officials--agree that "Donald Trump has failed our country and that Vice President Joe Biden should be elected the next President of the United States."

Kristol

Unreal....when you think about it.

Translation: "As we get closer to the election Donnie Dirtbag's actions and statements become more dangerous and anti-democratic and I wish the media would stop chronicling that."

If you are going to build up the coverage of the DNC and turn it into an anti-Trump fest then you better do the same for the RNC or it proves your bias.

That is okay, I did not watch the convention speeches either. I am reading about the highlights this morning though, perhaps you should do the same.

So you are foolish enough to run to the bank with just the intentionally deceptive cherry picked exaggerations? I suggest you up your game and watch it all before forming an opinion. You just might learn something although we know you don't want the facts to interfere with your Trump hatred.

If you are going to build up the coverage of the DNC and turn it into an anti-Trump fest then you better do the same for the RNC or it proves your bias.

I have no idea at all what any of that means. You couldn't be so delusional to think that you're not biased.

So you are foolish enough to run to the bank with just the intentionally deceptive cherry picked exaggerations? I suggest you up your game and watch it all before forming an opinion. You just might learn something although we know you don't want the facts to interfere with your Trump hatred.

The day you people begin to deal in facts will be....wait....that day will never come. Never mind. But thanks for the laugh.

I'm a Democrat and I hate this OP's thread topics (which are all I read from him).

I'm a Democrat and I hate this OP's thread topics (which are all I read from him).

He's basically trolling but he's also so much fun and easy to use as a punching bag of rightwing lying, ugliness, immorality and anti-Americanism.

Back
Top Bottom