• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats prove they are the party of hate

All the speeches democrats have given at the democrat convention were hate speeches. All they did was heap their hate on the president.

They spent almost no time on what the democrats would do for the country, and almost no time on why Biden would be a good president. In fact it has been pointed out virtually none of the speakers spent more than a couple of minutes on why Biden would be good for the country.

Bottom line, democrats just spewed their hatred.

Want to bet how the Republican convention will go like?
Take what you said about the Democratic convention and put Republican in its place.

What do you want them to do. Come out and heap praise on President Trump.:mrgreen:

Why are you watching it if it bothers you so?

except when they get caught ... like bannon just did.

It's a hoax. If Barr can't prove it in court then Trump will provide the pardon that proves it to his cult followers.

Trump is the first President to only pardon innocent people.

It's a hoax. If Barr can't prove it in court then Trump will provide the pardon that proves it to his cult followers.

Trump is the first President to only pardon innocent people.

that seems to be the narrative and all too many easily manipulated people believe it.

All the speeches democrats have given at the democrat convention were hate speeches. All they did was heap their hate on the president.

They spent almost no time on what the democrats would do for the country, and almost no time on why Biden would be a good president. In fact it has been pointed out virtually none of the speakers spent more than a couple of minutes on why Biden would be good for the country.

The Paul Wellstone's memorial service in 2002 had more enthusiasm than the DNC this year. At least then, besides the Bush Derangement Syndrome and expected spewing of hate, they were chanting "We will win! We will win! We will win!" Of course they didn't win, but it was certainly the most enthusiastic funeral that I've ever witnessed. It put Irish wakes to shame! :lamo

The most egregious speech of all came from Obama!! There has always been the agreed upon civil rule that a former president WILL NOT bad mouth the man that follows him. Obama not only spewed his hatred, but violated that long lived rule. He proved what a low live liar and scumbag he really is.

BTW he spent about two minutes telling us how good Joe is. Im surprised it took that long.

Take what you said about the Democratic convention and put Republican in its place.

What do you want them to do. Come out and heap praise on President Trump.:mrgreen:

Was Bannon scheduled to appear? :2razz:

The Paul Wellstone's memorial service in 2002 had more enthusiasm than the DNC this year. At least then, besides the Bush Derangement Syndrome and expected spewing of hate, they were chanting "We will win! We will win! We will win!" Of course they didn't win, but it was certainly the most enthusiastic funeral that I've ever witnessed. It put Irish wakes to shame! :lamo

The real question is, at the rate the indictments are coming, who will be available to speak at the RNC next week?

I think it's rather hillarious that Trumpeteer Cultists, who spent 4 years kissing his ass and defending everything he says and does, are getting upset because the Democrats are being mean. Trump spent 4 years doing nothing but attacking, making juvenile names for opponents, tweeting ridiculous claims, exaserbating the divide in America, and lying to stir up his Drama. But now, now they're all crying because the Democrats are being mean.

These are the types of snowflakes who can certainly dish it (or stand behind the person dishing it) but can't take it.

who is getting upset? its not my neighborhood burning down because we wouldn't allow that. but i do feel sorry for those people that have to live in those places. I just want the dem leadership there and around the country to, oh i dunno, do their job, that's all.

at least I THINK the riots, beatdowns and other lawlessness is what you mean by "mean". if you mean rhetoric and the stupid crap dems are saying, we could care less. leftists need to get over themselves.

Last edited:

If that's all you saw, then you didn't watch it.

They spent over half an hour talking about why Biden would be a good president. They talked about his family, his losses and hardships, his empathy, his experience to lead, his friendship with McCain..and basically what a kind, decent, good man he is.

We learned more about his wife, Jill..the future first lady. What a remarkable woman. We also learned more about Kamala Harris...an equally remarkable woman.

They also talked about healthcare, DACA, climate change, energy, jobs, immigration, families, children, foreign relations,...and Trump's complete and utter failure to lead and how imperative it is to vote him out.

Bottom line...your mindless hate is unwarranted.

Partisan politics (at least our 2-party dominant system) is based on hate et al. It is much easier to get someone to hate someone else than to love them, and one example is the campaign ads; D ads are all about the vile evil R's, and vice-versa; mostly because that's all they've got. Until Americans see legislators as individuals instead of assimilated members of the 'party' collective, nothing will change (except the party in charge, and regularly on 4 year cycles).

Notice how all the leftist try to derail the subject off the speeches at the DNC "convention" because they have no good answers.

EfkcpzuXYAMX8oF

Notice how all the leftist try to derail the subject off the speeches at the DNC "convention" because they have no good answers.

Notice how all you do is lie.

To be fair. Nobody else was either.
Did you see those ratings?

When you throw in the large number of Stream'ers it's pretty good viewership.

This is the only thing they had in 2016 and it is the only thing they have in 2020.

That is okay, I did not watch the convention speeches either. I am reading about the highlights this morning though, perhaps you should do the same.

The highlights were Trump this, Trump that.

That's some good Irony. The Trump and Republican agenda is based entirely on hate and division.

In case you haven't noticed it is states and cities who run their law enforcement agencies. It is these law enforcement agencies who are systemically racist. It is lefties rioting, looting, and burning down their own cities.

Speaking the truth isn't hatred, it only sounds that way to the right.

I think after 3 years of Trump and his blind supporters blathering on, crying and whining at every turn, embracing bigotry and racism, and absolutely skewering anyone that does not agree with them, accusing the Democrats of being the party of hate is laughably stupid. But if I've learned anything since 2016 it's that Trump humpers are completely incapable of introspection. I guess the fun part is they also lack the self-awareness to see how ridiculous they look.

In case you haven't noticed it is states and cities who run their law enforcement agencies. It is these law enforcement agencies who are systemically racist. It is lefties rioting, looting, and burning down their own cities.

So, you're voting against Biden?

Of course. Anyone who dares for a positive American future will. The liberals are trying to drag us all down to their level of barbarism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's rather hillarious that Trumpeteer Cultists, who spent 4 years kissing his ass and defending everything he says and does, are getting upset because the Democrats are being mean. Trump spent 4 years doing nothing but attacking, making juvenile names for opponents, tweeting ridiculous claims, exaserbating the divide in America, and lying to stir up his Drama. But now, now they're all crying because the Democrats are being mean.

These are the types of snowflakes who can certainly dish it (or stand behind the person dishing it) but can't take it.

The Democrats were being mean before the 2016 election and it hasn't stopped. It has only increased.

"Be civil, libtard!" has been, without a doubt, my favorite narrative that I've seen during trump's presidency.

Reminds me of the bully that gets a beatdown from a former victim who had enough, all crying and begging and ****.

Look, if you are going to claim the moral high ground then you have to take the moral high ground. Otherwise, don't claim you are better than Trump when you do the very same things.

I was watching NBC news last night and they of course talked about the convention. They also put on a few individual people for other stories who were very anti-Trump. Nobody on their broadcast was pro-Trump. It got me thinking, when the Republicans have their turn, is NBC going to put on stories from individuals who are very anti-Biden? Not a chance. Are they going to put the best light on the Republican Convention, or are they going to find ways to tear the convention to shreads?

Back
Top Bottom