• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Pressing Pelosi To Step Aside

Red Crow

Holy Crap!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
How can some Democrats ask this brilliant, hard working and outstanding lady to step aside??. After working so hard on Obama's pet projects and policies which she successfully was able to accomplish to pass with the help of Prince Reid and the rest of the Democrats?.
She even threw a party yesterday to celebrate the trillions of Dlls. added to the deficit during the past 19 months and this is what she gets?? That's gratitude for you. Shame on the Democrats!!!!

Democrats Pressing Pelosi to Step Aside - FoxNews.com

I would prefer to see her hold on to her post, lest we the voters forget who got us into this mess. We still have a lot of trash to take out in 2012.

I would prefer to see her hold on to her post, lest we the voters forget who got us into this mess. We still have a lot of trash to take out in 2012.

Indeed. I also would like her to hold her post and I would like to see Obama rejecting every republican idea and bye, bye for him in 2012.
Yes...we still have a lot of trash to take out in 2012.

Indeed. I also would like her to hold her post and I would like to see Obama rejecting every republican idea and bye, bye for him in 2012.
Yes...we still have a lot of trash to take out in 2012.

What makes you so sure you're gonna win in 2012?

What makes you so sure you're gonna win in 2012?

What makes you so sure that Obama will stay in power?? Look at his record and the results of this past election, too many people dissatisfied with his policies. The man is incompetent and will not change, he disregarded the will of the people and could care less about us. His left wing agenda is more important.

What makes you so sure that Obama will stay in power?? Look at his record and the results of this past election, too many people dissatisfied with his policies. The man is incompetent and will not change, he disregarded the will of the people and could care less about us. His left wing agenda is more important.

:coffeepap Let me know when you have something to say that isn't good ole Fox News approved Rhetoric.

It is not that too many people weredissatisfied with his policies... it's that he did not go far enough, fast enough for us... and he also did not properly explain all the wonderful things he was doing... if he had, there would be no Republicans in the Senat or the House today, as we'd have voted them all out on the 2nd.

Haven't you been paying attention to the Speaker?

:coffeepap Let me know when you have something to say that isn't good ole Fox News approved Rhetoric.

You didn't answer my question. What makes you so sure that Obama will be re-elected???

It is not that too many people weredissatisfied with his policies... it's that he did not go far enough, fast enough for us... and he also did not properly explain all the wonderful things he was doing... if he had, there would be no Republicans in the Senat or the House today, as we'd have voted them all out on the 2nd.

Haven't you been paying attention to the Speaker?

You can also add your reply to what I said :)
I have to admit that I have not been paying attention to the speaker :)
Anything important that would benefit us???

Republicans think they got the saavy to run this country in this situation they got us into?

2 outcomes

1) They dig us further in
2) They finagle a cheap quickfix and temporary boost to the economy so their constituents can haw-haw and *sparkly eye* while that ****s us in the longterm.

yeah im drunk ;)

BRING IT ON!

You didn't answer my question. What makes you so sure that Obama will be re-elected???

What makes you so sure he won't be?

Doesn't matter what the answer is. The point of it all, is that you're pretty darn sure he'll get booted in 2012. When you won't know anything for sure til the time comes.

What makes you so sure he won't be?

Doesn't matter what the answer is. The point of it all, is that you're pretty darn sure he'll get booted in 2012. When you won't know anything for sure til the time comes.

Spin, spin, spin. :lamo You still didn't answer.

Republicans think they got the saavy to run this country in this situation they got us into?

2 outcomes

1) They dig us further in
2) They finagle a cheap quickfix and temporary boost to the economy so their constituents can haw-haw and *sparkly eye* while that ****s us in the longterm.

yeah im drunk ;)

BRING IT ON!

Take it easy little buddy!!! It's not the weekend yet!!! :lamo

What the hell... enjoy yourself!!! :lamo

He'll most likely get re-elected because he's the encumbant president. If he decides to run for a second term, the odds are definitely on his side. A sure thing? Nah. But he's got two years to rehabilitate his image....and don't think for a minute he won't be workin' on that.

He'll most likely get re-elected because he's the encumbant president. If he decides to run for a second term, the odds are definitely on his side. A sure thing? Nah. But he's got two years to rehabilitate his image....and don't think for a minute he won't be workin' on that.

We must also remember that Obama passed ObamaCare without the approval of the American people and MOST of the American people want ObamaCare repealed.. therefore the only way this can be done is if Obama is not re-elected.

Honestly, it's gotten to the point where I don't even trust an AP story when it's on the Fox News website. Quite a few times I've seen them just straight up change things.

I hope she does step down. I never liked Nancy Pelosi.

I support Nancy 100%, she's a tough cookie.

I hope she does step down. I never liked Nancy Pelosi.

She won't step down, she likes to be in the lime light and she won't give it up. This will help the Republicans.

He's just trying to troll the thread, ignore him.

The Decider returns to haunt Mr Nuance as George W. Bush eclipses Barack Obama - Telegraph

Looking at the 43rd and 44th American presidents right now, it is worth reflecting that it was only the unpopularity of Bush and all he represented that enabled someone as inexperienced and unproven as Obama to ascend to power. By the same token, perhaps only a performance in office as myopic, self-absorbed and hubristic as that of Obama could have brought about a Bush rehabilitation so swiftly.

:lamo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom