• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats: Obama stole nomination from Hillary in 2008

Compatibilist

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
There is a new documentary out alleging Obama supporters stole the primary from Clinton. This is democrats against democrates. We Will Not Be Silenced

The alleged Obama Voter Fraud Playbook:

1.ACORN registers the names, legitimate or not.
2.Black Panther, SEIU and other “community organizer” groups intimidate people, especially minorities, from voting Republican.
3.Voter lists remain unscrubbed of felons, dead people, and illegal immigrants.
4.On Election Day, precinct workers submit any unused ballots for Democrat candidates.
5.Democrat officials and politicians pretend like nothing happened.

Democrat Voter Fraud is Far More Widespread Than You Think

Furthermore:

Only three major Texas cities reported over 50% of their caucus results.
(Austin, El Paso, San Antonio)

Their primary and caucus results were within 3% of each other

Some counties did not report results for weeks.

Dragged down by chaotic counties, Hillary Clinton's numbers changed by 16% statewide...

On election day, the Clinton campaign issued a press release alleging widespread fraud. The press did nothing.

Obama, even now that he's president, cannot fix or control issues relating to elections, voter fraud and so on . . . so you can't really hold it against *him* when it's not a federally-operated system. . . *for good reason* it's not run or operated *by* the federal government. (Can you imagine if it was? These problems would be much *worse*)

Every state is responsible for their selves.
Every precinct is responsible for itself.

If people want to flub the rules, lie, cheat and even steal to get someone elected - the president can only speak out against it. He has no actual power or control over everyone else's actions.

About the Panther-voting thing . . . I'm curious as to why people said "yeah, I'm a republican!" and opened their selves up to the intimidation. Why didn't they just say "I'm a democrat, dude, how's it going" and go in an vote Republican, anyway :shrug:

Now - don't take that as me being in support of what happened. . . quite the opposite . . . but I am curious as to why that didn't actually occur to anyone.

One of our conservative members, posted this about 4 years ago in a thread discussing voting irregularities from the 2000 Presidential election:

Stinger said:
EARTH TO LIBERALS BUSH WON GET OVER IT.

So, thought this would be a good place to say this: EARTH TO CONSERVATIVES. OBAMA WON. GET OVER IT.

One of our conservative members, posted this about 4 years ago in a thread discussing voting irregularities from the 2000 Presidential election:

So, thought this would be a good place to say this: EARTH TO CONSERVATIVES. OBAMA WON. GET OVER IT.

Earth to CC - I believe it's DEMOCRATS claiming the theft - not conservatives...

Earth to CC - I believe it's DEMOCRATS claiming the theft - not conservatives...

I'm aware of that. However, if you really read the post, Ockham, it's pretty obvious that what it's saying is that Obama should not have received the nomination, hence the Presidency. I also take the lean of the OP into consideration.

You're wasting your time.

pyramid2.gif

I was a Clinton supporter in 2008 in a big way. I felt(and still do really) that she would make a much better president than Obama. However, the election is over. Obama won. End of story. I am not going to go the bat**** insane birther route over it.

I was a Clinton supporter in 2008 in a big way. I felt(and still do really) that she would make a much better president than Obama. However, the election is over. Obama won. End of story. I am not going to go the bat**** insane birther route over it.

I also supported Clinton strongly. Obama was... and is too inexperienced.

I also supported Clinton strongly. Obama was... and is too inexperienced.

It's funny, I made no secret that I had to hold my nose to vote Obama, and yet according to some I am a "true believer".

It's funny, I made no secret that I had to hold my nose to vote Obama, and yet according to some I am a "true believer".

Well, I haven't been called a "true believer". I was pretty clear in the primaries that I fully supported Clinton.

I'm aware of that. However, if you really read the post, Ockham, it's pretty obvious that what it's saying is that Obama should not have received the nomination, hence the Presidency. I also take the lean of the OP into consideration.

The thread was started because it's in the news AGAIN in the form of a new documentary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom