• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats need more like her

Great Speech!
I'd vote for her. That speech sold me. Perfect blend of honesty, heart, factual information and "**** you bitch." (I realize the redundancy of heart and "**** you bitch.")

Class is great. Not that the speech was classless, quite the opposite, but hatred needs to be opposed with heart.

I'd vote for her. That speech sold me. Perfect blend of honesty, heart, factual information and "**** you bitch." (I realize the redundancy of heart and "**** you bitch.")

Class is great. Not that the speech was classless, quite the opposite, but hatred needs to be opposed with heart.

I do not know one thing about her. But if I had the choice between her and Biden, I would vote for her over that cynical, doddering sellout in a heartbeat. I would allow for the fact that I might very well regret it.

Back
Top Bottom