• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats leaving the party in droves --- To vote for Trump

When you all started supporting mass protests, I started to understand that the desire to keep people from church really had little to do with the virus. Don’t think we’re going to give up and just be ok with this indefinitely as you are.

Did you see my link? Hold you services outdoors, social distance and wear masks if you want to pray. Indoor church services are super spreader venues. Singing releases twice the amount of virus as coughing too. As far as this being "indefinite" take that up with Trump who has refused to have a nationwide plan to stop the virus. We will never be rid of it as long as he is President. My State had more new cases yesterday then all of Europe.

Last edited:
The "right to worship" does not include a right to get other people killed by the COVID that you picked up at church and passed on to them.

But then, you just wanted to go lefties-this/lefties-that. "The right to worship" was just the vehicle of the hour.

People have just as much a right to worship in church as they do to go to protests.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of law do you practice?

That reminds me. We get to restart hearing about the "War on Christmas" again any month now . . .

I have already heard it said in conversation, sad people buy this time after time yet it is always proven wrong.

Good thing righties are still around to stand up for religious rights. Goodness knows lefties won’t.

What religious rights are you standing up for?
Personally, I will defend to the death our right to believe as we wish, and I will fight to the death to stop anyone from cramming their religious beliefs down the throats of others.

Cardinal, promise me when Trump wins you will try hard to work with him this time?

Are you saying that if Biden wins, you will try hard to work with him?

I Am A Straight White Man
from a historically, Democratic Party family.

The Democratic Party Left Moi!
They consider me an "okay" object to
deny equal opportunity, if not "due process".

Tell Me It Ain't So!

Witness our loss of Senator Al Franken in the 2020 race
Several Femdom members of Congress have apologized.

SNL.jpg

Our Confederate is conned in so many ways.

Sad really.

Dude, there’s no way to know who’s actually making those calls.

True.

I watched all four of the Republican National Conventions... Live-Streamed on C-Span beginning to end without any kind of interruptions. I give high marks to all four.

After, The Mike Pence nomination acceptance speech ended the night...

A host of C-Span did a follow up of taking calls from Republicans, Democrat and Independent callers. Fairly allowing via taking turns with all three Parties getting equal access to comment on the following Mike Pence quote from his speech...

“It's not so much whether America will be more conservative or more liberal, more Republican or more Democrat. The choice in this election Is whether America remains America.”

I was expecting there would be some negative responses... There was only one and that one did not state who he would be voting for in 2020.

All of the other callers regardless of party stated they would be voting for Trump and why they were voting for Trump.

The C-Span host stated all of the callers Names and The States were they resided at the beginning of the call and the callers affirmed the information.

All of the callers were in agreement that they wanted America to remain America except the one I mentioned previously.

Some callers did and some did not vote for Trump in 2016. All stated they would be voting for Trump in 2020 except for the one.

The main reason was based on the mob chaos they had witnessed in their own State or in other States and their fear it might spread.

There were others reasons by the Democrats and the main reason was the Party was no longer the Party they previously held in regard and did not like what was happening today in their Party and they were changing to the Republican Party.

I really did not expect to hear all of the positive Trump calls except for that one caller.

I expected a combination of negative responses from all three Party’s. I was very surprised when that didn’t happen.

And like you said we may never know for sure who is actually making the calls.

It would be interesting to find out...If, C-Span uses any legitimate means to verify the callers actual Party or just take the callers word for it.

Roseann:)

True.

I watched all four of the Republican National Conventions... Live-Streamed on C-Span beginning to end without any kind of interruptions. I give high marks to all four.

A host of C-Span did a follow up of taking calls from Republicans, Democrat and Independent callers. Fairly allowing via taking turns with all three Parties getting equal access to comment on the following Mike Pence quote from his speech...

“It's not so much whether America will be more conservative or more liberal, more Republican or more Democrat. The choice in this election Is whether America remains America.”

I was expecting there would be some negative responses... There was only one and that one did not state who he would be voting for in 2020.

All of the other callers regardless of party stated they would be voting for Trump and why they were voting for Trump.

The C-Span host stated all of the callers Names and The States were they resided at the beginning of the call and the callers affirmed the information.

All of the callers were in agreement that they wanted America to remain America except the one I mentioned previously.

Some callers did and some did not vote for Trump in 2016. All stated they would be voting for Trump in 2020 except for the one.

The main reason was based on the mob chaos they had witnessed in their own State or in other States and their fear it might spread.

There were others reasons by the Democrats and the main reason was the Party was no longer the Party they previously held in regard and did not like what was happening today in their Party and they were changing to the Republican Party.

I really did not expect to hear all of the positive Trump calls except for that one caller.

I expected a combination of negative responses from all three Party’s. I was very surprised when that didn’t happen.

It would be interesting to find out...If, C-Span uses any legitimate means to verify the callers actual Party or just take the callers word for it.

I have to say, once I listened to the calls linked in the OP they did sound legit and not scripted.

True.

They only let in the pro-Trump callers. If their show eent the other way, Trump woukd threaten their funding

I support the rights of Muslims to pray in a mosque. How about you?

Ask yourself this - when they want to build said mosque, which side opposes it without fail?

Ask yourself this - when they want to build said mosque, which side opposes it without fail?

Right, because their are nooooo mosques in the US.

Any church that can excommunicate you over your politics is nit a church i want to be part iof

My church does not excommunicate over politics that I know of. If a member tells the bishop he worships Satan, that probably will do it though

They only let in the pro-Trump callers. If their show eent the other way, Trump woukd threaten their funding

Is your first statement based on facts? Since the second statement in not based on fact. No way can Trump threaten their funding.....

C-SPAN receives no government funding, funding comes through license fees paid by television providers — the cable and satellite companies that offer C-SPAN to their customers as a public service — and through advertisements on our digital platforms.

FAQs | C-SPAN.org

Is your first statement based on facts? Since the second statement in not based on fact. No way can Trump threaten their funding.....

C-SPAN receives no government funding, funding comes through license fees paid by television providers — the cable and satellite companies that offer C-SPAN to their customers as a public service — and through advertisements on our digital platforms.

FAQs | C-SPAN.org

You are correct of course.

If you think that, you should hear the blacks running Trump down on Friday. They are filled with hate. And that is the thanks Trump gets from the blacks calling in.

Trump has nothing to do with the Funding as you were told by Roseann, and she told you the truth.

Why don't Democrats ever call the Muslims a cult? We do not worship Muhammad. They do.

If you think that, you should hear the blacks running Trump down on Friday. They are filled with hate. And that is the thanks Trump gets from the blacks calling in.

Trump has nothing to do with the Funding as you were told by Roseann, and she told you the truth.

Why am I not surprised the defender of the Confederacy uses the phrase “the blacks”?

Why am I not surprised the defender of the Confederacy uses the phrase “the blacks”?

Defender of voting rights you mean. And what is your complaint all about. We want you to elaborate.

Are you saying that if Biden wins, you will try hard to work with him?

I will only judge Biden on acts operational to the job as president and not go on and on like Democrats do over other issues.

Back
Top Bottom