• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats leaving the party in droves --- To vote for Trump

Along with the imaginary "silent trump supporter" gimmick, the "walk-away" thing is a tacit admission that they know the polls are real. Now of course you're free to make of the polls what you will, but that the polls are generally correct is not in dispute.

In Roves....:lamo :lamo :lamo

Nicholas Sandmann
@N1ckSandmann
·
Aug 28
My prediction is that when Trump is re-elected, it will be a pretty emotional experience for all his voters.

We’re tired of being demonized.

Hahahahaha..........Are you sane?

A tweet by one person is your proof that it is happening?

This is PROOF that it is exactly the other way around, that prominent Republicans are leaving the Republican party in droves. Heck, even one of the main candidates for the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2016 is now voting for Biden.

Your contrary proof is a tweet by a nobody?

You are too old and getting senile Robert. Seek help or at least stop posting. You are fast becoming the laughingstock of this debate board.

Along with the imaginary "silent trump supporter" gimmick, the "walk-away" thing is a tacit admission that they know the polls are real. Now of course you're free to make of the polls what you will, but that the polls are generally correct is not in dispute.

But but, Hillary won.

Are you sane?

A tweet by one person is your proof that it is happening?

This is PROOF that it is exactly the other way around, that prominent Republicans are leaving the Republican party in droves. Heck, even one of the main candidates for the Republican nomination for the presidency in 2016 is now voting for Biden.

Your contrary proof is a tweet by a nobody?

You are to old and getting senile Robert. Seek help or at least stop posting. You are fast becoming the laughingstock of this debate board.

You enjoy lying too much for your own good.

Cardinal, promise me when Trump wins you will try hard to work with him this time?

Flake and Romney are both mormons that I once supported.

Both should be excommunicated from our church.

It's good to hear you admit you are in a religious cult. We do not allow State sponsored religion in this country for a reason.

Forget the early comments, watch the public talk to CSPAN in the first post.

Now more remarks made due to post 1.

Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
Aug 28
You are ALL going to have to pick a side soon. Everyone.
Glenn Beck
@glennbeck
·
Aug 27
1). I am feeling so humbled this week. I feel truly horrible for the things I said and believed in 2016 about
@realDonaldTrump
. I believed the worst politically, which he proved me wrong at almost every turn. In the most dramatic cases (life/Israel/China/authoritarian) cont
Show this thread
Mike Lindell
@realMikeLindell
·
14h
I am tired of the censorship! Anderson Cooper called me a snake oil salesman because I’m trying to get the FDA to test a supplement that I’ve seen work!

And Twitter keeps taking my followers!

Please RT and follow me as I support President
@realDonaldTrump
!

Dude, there’s no way to know who’s actually making those calls.

It's on the internet, so it must be true.

Coincidentally, I read where someone said the Cowboys will make the Super Bowl, so I already have my trip booked. What can possibly go wrong?

What are RINO Conservatives Best Known For Once In The White House?

Now they are back. Who’s been watching?

Conservatives CRASHING THE ECONOMY Are RINO’s - WE must all think about what Conservative RINO’s have leave behind that screws over democrats, republicans and liberals alike which ruins our quality of life.

Conservative RINO’s CRASHING THE ECONOMY
Did Republicans deliberately crash the US economy? | US politics | The Guardian

--- The RINO Conservatives Reagan/Bush Savings and Loan Heist HYPERLINK The Bush Brothers are Bank Robbers

--- The RINO Conservatives Bush/Cheney Wall Street Home Loan Heist
What is the difference between a Ponzi scheme and a housing bubble? | Dollars & Sense

FBI Kills RUSH's "Blame the Borrower Meme" and Ignore the Money Launderers UPDATED

--- What Did RINO Conservatives Do With $700 billion of bank bail out money?
“Good Billions After Bad”–One Year After Wall Street Bailout, Pulitzer Winners Barlett and Steele Investigate Where All the Money Went | Democracy Now!

It's good to hear you admit you are in a religious cult. We do not allow State sponsored religion in this country for a reason.

Show me saying I am in a cult? I am critical of Romney who believes Trump will win and Flake who is simply put, a flake.

It's on the internet, so it must be true.

Coincidentally, I read where someone said the Cowboys will make the Super Bowl, so I already have my trip booked. What can possibly go wrong?

It is on CSPAN. What is the problem with CSPAN?

Show me saying I am in a cult? I am critical of Romney who believes Trump will win and Flake who is simply put, a flake.

When you call a political figure "your church" that means you worship him. That is a cult and it is not unusual for cult members not to know they are brainwashed.

Shoot, we’re not even allowing people to go to church much to the delight of lefties.

When you call a political figure "your church" that means you worship him. That is a cult.

I know I did not call any political figure my church.

Who do you think I worship as members, Romney and Flake?

Back
Top Bottom