• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Launch Smear Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Adopted Children

Please provide an example of when any super wealthy or corporate America put money in my pocket. So far I've received one $1200 check from the US Treasury. That money came from 'we the people'

They voted for a guy with a gold toilet because they assumed that meant “he’s good at business stuff.”

Dems are the super wealthy. Please tell us how much AOC was worth prior to taking office and what she is worth now. Then tell us how she made that money on her govt salary

So? You gonna put up? I’d hate to think you simply made this up with no idea what the answer was. I know that’s not true though. I know it.

After the GOP stole Obama's final SCOTUS pick and has now stolen Biden's first SCOTUS pick, I would say anything the dems do or say at this point is fair game.

Yes, you would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this anything like lying about Biden and his family?

Yes, you would.

The GOP has stated, directly, they have the powewr so they’re gonna do it. They represent less than half the country, and will put this nom on without any advise and consent from the Dems, meaning the people they represent.

YEah, I think this climate demands the Dems simply exercise power and give zero consideration to the GOP. It’s just good politics now.

Is this anything like lying about Biden and his family?

I hope Trump keeps bringing up Hunter biden. Really, I do. I hope he spends teh whole debate trying to bait Joe with Hunter. The right wing bubble has done more to cost them this cycle than anything else. THe point of the right wing screamosphere was to push narratives *outward*. Now it’s all a giant redirect inside the bubble. They cannot process any information that doesn’t come from the bubble, so they assume everyone is in on all of these creepy little weirdo breitbartian Q rabbit holes.

After the GOP stole Obama's final SCOTUS pick and has now stolen Biden's first SCOTUS pick, I would say anything the dems do or say at this point is fair game.
:LOL:... Seeing as Ginsberg decided not to resign, because she "thought" Hillary was going to appoint her successor... It's partially her fault for some of this.

But to be honest, they stole nothing. This is just the process.

LOL!!

Ironic, since the super wealthy and corporate America are the ones who keep putting money in the Dem's pockets.

Oh do they? Which ones and which dems?

Dems are the super wealthy. Please tell us how much AOC was worth prior to taking office and what she is worth now. Then tell us how she made that money on her govt salary

“Crickets”

:LOL:... Seeing as Ginsberg decided not to resign, because she "thought" Hillary was going to appoint her successor... It's partially her fault for some of this.

But to be honest, they stole nothing. This is just the process.

So is adding justices to the court. Ya’ll are gonna looooooove process next year! Love it! Process is gonna be your fav thing EVAH.

“Crickets”

We’re still waiting for Alphie to tell us how much she made in the last 2 years! I”m on pins and needles here expecting a response!

The GOP has stated, directly, they have the powewr so they’re gonna do it. They represent less than half the country, and will put this nom on without any advise and consent from the Dems, meaning the people they represent.

YEah, I think this climate demands the Dems simply exercise power and give zero consideration to the GOP. It’s just good politics now.
Actually, they represent the country. So, there's that.

Actually, they represent the country. So, there's that.

Blue states! Right? That’s how this goes now. Red states can **** off. Enjoy ya’ll opioids and amazingly run covid-free states! Ya’ll wont even need a vaccine, or maybe you just wait a little longer while the economic engines on the coasts get access to stuff like that first.

As was said earlier...the rat party and their piece of shit supporters are giving McConnel ample reason to take this straight to a vote and avoid the leftists shit show they will employ to try to block the nomination. As with Kavanaugh, it literally has nothing to do with the Judges capability and everything to to do with the lefts rabid hatred.

I asked the question. ?!?!? lol

So you were asking to find out? You weren’t accusing AOC of getting rich? If you are saying that, I have no idea what she makes as a sitting congressperson.

So? You gonna put up? I’d hate to think you simply made this up with no idea what the answer was. I know that’s not true though. I know it.

Still waiting for you to answer that question. He DID ask it first. Don’t you care how much she has padded her wallet at taxpayer expense?

Still waiting for you to answer that question. He DID ask it first. Don’t you care how much she has padded her wallet at taxpayer expense?

Why do I have to prove his accusation that he has no idea if it’s accurate? Is that a standard you feel comfortable applying to your own conversations going forward? I can make any baseless claim and *you* have to prove it?

I mean, *I* won’t agree to anything that anti-intellectual but if you want to operate with that rhetorical albatross around your forum neck, I won’t stop you.

Why do I have to prove his accusation that he has no idea if it’s accurate? Is that a standard you feel comfortable applying to your own conversations going forward? I can make any baseless claim and *you* have to prove it?

I mean, *I* won’t agree to anything that anti-intellectual but if you want to operate with that rhetorical albatross around your forum neck, I won’t stop you.

Thinking about this? I kinda like this standard now. Opens up all sorts of things.

Hey: can one of you explain why it’s okay for Amy Conan Barbarian to beat her kids? And how did we allow someone who is an obvious child abuser to adopt children?

No , this climate demands that rational people exercise power rationally. We got here because Barry rammed the weakassed ACA through ‘because he could’.
What you want is not “good politics”, and if they do it, they will rue the day. Ask them about the “nuclear option”...

Oh, you were talking about campaign contributions. Huh.
They gotta be paid back, you know. Nobody gives politicians free money.

(see my sig)

No , this climate demands that rational people exercise power rationally. We got here because Barry rammed the weakassed ACA through ‘because he could’.
What you want is not “good politics”, and if they do it, they will rue the day. Ask them about the “nuclear option”...

Oh no we’ll probably have an SC judge forced down our throats after the GOP promised not to do that. Or or or maybe we’ll have Ted Cruz declaring the election is already rigged and must be decided by the brand new 6-3 SC court they’re about to give Trump.

Maybe you’re right. Maybe we shoudl calm the rhetoric so the GOP doesn’t get angry at us and really make things miserable and unfair.

Back
Top Bottom