• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Launch Smear Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Adopted Children

Really? What was rudy doing in ukraine? How about barr in italy? I didn't say congressional investigations, I said investigations. Isn't opposition research an investigation?

They don’t have a manifesto. Just lots of interviews wh
I hope the dems should they take control of the government ram through whatever they want. It's time the government stopped working for the super wealthy americans and corporate america and started working more for we the people.

The GOP is about to entrench a woman on the SC after lying to us 4 years ago. And that woman is replacing RBG. And that woman is there to end choice and the ACA.

Just as we begin voting.

Ohhh I think we shall recall these events. I think we shall.

I hope the dems should they take control of the government ram through whatever they want. It's time the government stopped working for the super wealthy americans and corporate america and started working more for we the people.
LOL!!

Ironic, since the super wealthy and corporate America are the ones who keep putting money in the Dem's pockets.

Rudy's actions are no more relevant than some run of the mill journalist.

What makes you think Barr was in Italy to investigate Hunter Biden?

The actions of the personal attorney of the president arent relevant. Antifa info brochures tho.

LOL!!

Ironic, since the super wealthy and corporate America are the ones who keep putting money in the Dem's pockets.
How did our new postmaster general get his job? Correct, big donor to trump. Anything else you wish to discuss?

Dems are the super wealthy. Please tell us how much AOC was worth prior to taking office and what she is worth now. Then tell us how she made that money on her govt salary

remember when lefties pretended to be for women? Yea...me too

Why do I need to be for a woman that wants to take away choice? Joe Biden is a bite male, you don’t feel any special need to vote for him.

The actions of the personal attorney of the president arent relevant. Antifa info brochures tho.
sigh...

Sometimes you don't make a lick of sense. You think people are worried about "Antifa info brochures"? I'm not. I'm worried about Antifa burning someone's business to the ground.

Dems are the super wealthy. Please tell us how much AOC was worth prior to taking office and what she is worth now. Then tell us how she made that money on her govt salary

What is she worth now?

Why do I need to be for a woman that wants to take away choice? Joe Biden is a bite male, you don’t feel any special need to vote for him.
I dunno why did you need a woman vice president of color? Its your ideology not mine...you should be explaining it to me.

You tell me, you seem to know. I would also like some proof of what you're saying.

How did our new postmaster general get his job? Correct, big donor to trump. Anything else you wish to discuss?
Is that your response to your dumbass statement about Dems " working more for we the people "? Deflection? Whataboutism?

You are dismissed. (you've seen my sig)

sigh...

Sometimes you don't make a lick of sense. You think people are worried about "Antifa info brochures"? I'm not. I'm worried about Antifa burning someone's business to the ground.

Obtuse argument. You want a freak out over tweets but can’t imagine the president’s own attorney faking evidence on his behalf.

Maybe the argument isn’t obtuse so much as unserious. You want your paranoia to stand in for facts.

Obtuse argument. You want a freak out over tweets but can’t imagine the president’s own attorney faking evidence on his behalf.

Maybe the argument isn’t obtuse so much as unserious. You want your paranoia to stand in for facts.
Now you're babbling.

"tweets" "faking evidence" "paranoia"

****. Do YOU even know what you are talking about? I sure don't.

Never mind. I don't want to know.

I dunno why did you need a woman vice president of color? Its your ideology not mine...you should be explaining it to me.

Because of representation. Who is Amy Conan Barbarian replacing, Alphie? Tell me.

I can’t wait to find out rich she is!
They complain we want to take money from the rich and then complain that it's the dems who are all rich. They love talking out of both sides of their mouths.

Now you're babbling.

"tweets" "faking evidence" "paranoia"

****. Do YOU even know what you are talking about? I sure don't.

Never mind. I don't want to know.

You are promoting weirdo conspiracy theories that you cannot produce a shred of evidence for.

They complain we want to take money from the rich and then complain that it's the dems who are all rich. They love talking out of both sides of their mouths.

I just want to know how wealthy AOC has gotten in the last 2 years.

Because of representation. Who is Amy Conan Barbarian replacing, Alphie? Tell me.
So you lefties pick candidates based on genitalia? Makes sense. Thats why their candidates are morons. Weird though...you would have thought lefties would have trusted a female to be a President this time around. Still going with the rich old white guy for that office eh?

So you lefties pick candidates based on genitalia? Makes sense. Thats why their candidates are morons. Weird though...you would have thought lefties would have trusted a female to be a President this time around. Still going with the rich old white guy for that office eh?

Okay, so you just called all women morons. How much did AOC make?

LOL!!

Please provide an example of when any super wealthy or corporate America put money in my pocket. So far I've received one $1200 check from the US Treasury. That money came from 'we the people'

Please provide an example of when any super wealthy or corporate America put money in my pocket. So far I've received one $1200 check from the US Treasury. That money came from 'we the people'
LOL!!

Calm down.

I seriously doubt anyone talking about "Dems working for the people" are actually talking about you.

Back
Top Bottom