• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats in Utah will not have their own Senate candidate

Callen

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Well at least one party realized their pond had only dead fish. The 'other' pond has a bit of an odor too; one down, one to ..

Instead they have decided to back independent Evan McMullin against sitting Senator Mike Lee. Utah just got interesting.

They don't need their own candidate. They have a Republican Elite. Just as good.

Utah should elect a Republican to the senate in honor of Orrin Hatch a true Republican if there ever was one. How long has it been and no, I'm not counting Mittens Romney as a Republican.

Instead they have decided to back independent Evan McMullin against sitting Senator Mike Lee. Utah just got interesting.

That’s an interesting strategy to prevent splitting the non-republicant vote.

Utah should elect a Republican to the senate in honor of Orrin Hatch a true Republican if there ever was one. How long has it been and no, I'm not counting Mittens Romney as a Republican.

Mittens can't be a real Republican. He doesn't show fealty to one man.

And while Lee is absolutely dedicated to the whims of one man, he's a traitor, and that's a bad look.

You have the best, well-thought out ideas.

Mike Lee is a two-faced traitor. Hopefully his toothless voters will grab a clue before November.

Utah hasn't elected a democratic senator for 50 years.

I guess it's time to try something different if they want a different result.

Mike Lee is a two-faced traitor. Hopefully his toothless voters will grab a clue before November.
What I recall of McMullin he is quite a patriot. He will use Mike Lee's involvement in the events surrounding the last election to the max. In the end Lee did what he took an oath to do but those texts sure paint a bad picture.

What I recall of McMullin he is quite a patriot. He will use Mike Lee's involvement in the events surrounding the last election to the max. In the end Lee did what he took an oath to do but those texts sure paint a bad picture.
I remember McMullin. He was interviewed a great deal during the fat donny administration. He's either former FBI or CIA.

Back
Top Bottom