• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats: If Hillary Clinton ran against Obama in 2012....

Hillary or Barack?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
If Hillary Clinton ran against Obama in 2012 (that's a big IF, I believe, but just for kicks....) which would you choose?

If Hillary Clinton ran against Obama in 2012 (that's a big IF, I believe, but just for kicks....) which would you choose?

Neither... tough it would depend on who else is running.

Since a comet striking the Earth and destroying all life is about as likely, I would say we had bigger things to worry about.

Hillary & Obama are both puppets. The 2 party system is a dead end.

A third party most likely. I'm not really sure what it is about Hilary, but there's just something I dislike about her. Obama has also been a bit of a disappointment.

Hilary, oh yes the Presidents wife who attempted to steal furniture from the White House.
or
Obama, the President who is fully accepting of being treated like a God without thought of what his policies are doing to wreck America.

It depends entirely what Obama does for the next 2.5 years as president.

I'll vote for Obama if we are still at war in Afghanistan. You shouldn't change the CiC during war times. Right? It seems that I've heard this somewhere before.

Wow. A whole lot of people not answering the question.

I'll vote for Obama if we are still at war in Afghanistan. You shouldn't change the CiC during war times. Right? It seems that I've heard this somewhere before.

That would be in 1972.... Don't change Dicks in the middle of a screw, vote for Nixon in 72. :mrgreen:

I supported Hillary in '08, but I would support obama in '12.

Real anti-campaign slogan.

Edit: I was young and dumb back then... I was a democrat. :shock:

I was a young dumb democrat back then too.

Back
Top Bottom