• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Democrats have new voter registration edge.

Carolina

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Democrats have an edge of 132,000 over Republicans in new registrations in PA. That 132,000-registration edge for the Democrats is not insignificant. In 2016, Trump won Pennsylvania by less than 45,000 votes.

Florida has added 2.4 million new voters since Election Day 2016, with Democrats holding an edge of 59,000 in new registrants in the two-party split, with unaffiliateds clocking in at 858,000 new registrants. Trump won Florida by a more solid 112,000 votes in 2016, but 59,000 is not an inconsequential number.

North Carolina has added 1.3 million more voters to its rolls since 2016. Democrats had an edge of more than 56,000 in new registrations.

Arizona, more than a million new voters have registered since 2016, and there, things have been a bit closer. Democrats hold only an 11,000-person edge in new registrations.

Add it all up and the new registration numbers show an additional challenge for Trump in key battleground states. The voter pool is changing.

Source: Democrats have voter registration advantage in four battleground states

Democrats have an edge of 132,000 over Republicans in new registrations in PA. That 132,000-registration edge for the Democrats is not insignificant. In 2016, Trump won Pennsylvania by less than 45,000 votes.

Florida has added 2.4 million new voters since Election Day 2016, with Democrats holding an edge of 59,000 in new registrants in the two-party split, with unaffiliateds clocking in at 858,000 new registrants. Trump won Florida by a more solid 112,000 votes in 2016, but 59,000 is not an inconsequential number.

North Carolina has added 1.3 million more voters to its rolls since 2016. Democrats had an edge of more than 56,000 in new registrations.

Arizona, more than a million new voters have registered since 2016, and there, things have been a bit closer. Democrats hold only an 11,000-person edge in new registrations.

Add it all up and the new registration numbers show an additional challenge for Trump in key battleground states. The voter pool is changing.

Yup, democrats are registering in higher numbers and the gop should be alarmed by it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yup, democrats are registering in higher numbers and the gop should be alarmed by it.

Don't worry, it's just registration. The GOP can surely find ways to suppress them when they actually try to vote.

voters should be automatically registered to vote when they turn 18, just like Selective Service.

voters should be automatically registered to vote when they turn 18, just like Selective Service.

Males have to register for Selective Service, the only part of SS are the penalties for failing to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with Democrats is getting them to get off their asses and actually vote when the day comes. I don't know what it is that makes conservatives so much more reliable as voters.

Why?

Is voting mandatory or something?

Very, very..... interesting

Also, whites dying off effect the pub party more than the Dem party

Males have to register for Selective Service, the only part of SS are the penalties for failing to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for weighing in. register everyone to vote the same way that we do Selective Service for 18 year old males.

Why?

Is voting mandatory or something?

no, it's the cornerstone of the republic. it's odd that "republicans" are afraid of the process.

well, i mean, not really odd. we both know why.

Yeah, but I'll bet the Dems have still not made a dent in the non-black, African American vote.
Maybe Joe can help ?
valid.jpg

no, it's the cornerstone of the republic. it's odd that "republicans" are afraid of the process.

well, i mean, not really odd. we both know why.

no, it's the cornerstone of the republic.

Yep, one can simply resister to vote if one desires

thanks for weighing in. register everyone to vote the same way that we do Selective Service for 18 year old males.

Hmm... you seem to be advocating for federal government voter registration. Advocating yet another state government function be taken over by the federal government.

Yep, one can simply resister to vote if one desires

it must suck to have to hope that many people won't be able to vote. ****, Republicans have even tried to kick me off of the rolls.

Hmm... you seem to be advocating for federal government voter registration. Advocating yet another state government function be taken over by the federal government.

i don't think that i was unclear about what i advocated for.

it must suck to have to hope that many people won't be able to vote. ****, Republicans have even tried to kick me off of the rolls.

Well, didn't seem to have any problem here

"If there is a will, there's a way"

Well, didn't seem to have any problem here

"If there is a will, there's a way"

the Republicans in my area created long lines for us, as well. during a pandemic, that's not only dumb : it's Tweetycult dumb.

You missed the point, the current system is the way it works for Selective Service. One has to register for both by taking the affirmative step to do so.

You missed the point, the current system is the way it works for Selective Service. One has to register for both by taking the affirmative step to do so.

I wasn't given much of a choice when I was 18. Maybe it has changed.

Yes but non-black African Americans have much lower risk than the regular African Americans who are not nearly as " clean " or " articulate "
BIDEN 3030!
clean & articulate.jpg

Liberal, democrat , wealthy, white Gov. of Virginia is also making great strides in helping his unclean & inarticulate servants to vote :
blackface northam.jpg

Back
Top Bottom