• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Have Cleared Trump Of All Sexual Allegations Against Him

Yeah, no. They LET YOU yada yada.
Now Biden's accuser otoh said he not only grabbed, but inserted. Without consent.

Was that her 3rd or 5th version? Trying to keep track of the shifting sands is not easy. :roll:

It was the corrupt House who iniated the scam impeachment and they couldn't even do it by the 2/3's majority needed in the Senate to overcome partisanship impeachments.

I believe you are thinking of the scam trial in which NO witness was called. Possibly the first ever in this country.

Of course they have not gone away, especially now that Biden has been caught with his pants down. Perfect opportunity for the left to say, what about Trump? The left will keep the rumor mill spinning forever as political ammunition.

And they have every right to and they need to. Biden just said today he did not do it and encouraged the release of thousands of senate documents from the 90s. Who knows what will be found, I would say nothing.

In Trumps case, we have evidence of him admitting to sexual assault, payments, etc. He's low life scum and will eventually pay a price for his despicable life.

Sigh. The very same argument was offered regarding Hillary Clinton and some folks ran around smugly saying that without an indictment, she was innocent - innocent until proven guilty. Comey even outlined the charges, any one of which would've resulted in jail time for the rest of us. So while I can't disagree with the legal conclusion, you don't get to change things into a moral argument now because it suits you. Trump is innocent.

Trump isn’t innocent. He has the PRESUMPTION of innocence under the eyes of the law. The court of public opinion has no such constraints.

And Democrats certainly haven’t “Cleared Trump” of all sexual accusations against him as the OP claims.

didnt refer to white nationalists, actually refferred to people protesting removal of a statue who have been there for months already

The President coming out and defending tiki-torch waving asshats chanting racist **** in defense of a statute of a traitor of this country trying to defend the institution of slavery...yeah...let’s make racism wrong again.

Those are your opinions and the height of hypocrisy. If the accusations are against Trump or Kavanaugh, they are to be believed but if they are against Biden then they are not to be believed.

Where did I defend Biden?

this OP is a lie.

Trump Cleared Of All Sexual Allegations Against Him, According To Anonymous Internet Person

Let's see, how many things have Democrats investigated Trump for? My mind has a hard time counting astronomical numbers. Democrats of one branch or another, federal, state, local, or whatever have investigated Trump for everything known to man. The House has impeached Trump not for sexual misdeeds but for everything else. Why not? Look at all of those sexual accusations. Have Democrats even tried investigating Trump for any of that nonsense? No, they have looked into other nonsense instead. They have known all along that none of the accusations against Trump would hold up in any way, shape, or form.

cheer2.jpg

didnt refer to white nationalists, actually refferred to people protesting removal of a statue who have been there for months already
You’re either ignorant of the facts, or lying. There were only two groups demonstrating in Charlottesville on August 12th, 2017, white supremacists/Neo-Nazis and those opposed to them. The people who had been protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue were not in attendance that day.

Don’t believe it? Look at pics/videos from that day and you’ll see for yourself.

Factually, Trump referred to those involved that terrible day when one young woman was murdered by a white supremacist, and two VA state troopers died, as “very fine people, on both sides."

There absolutely were not “very fine people on both sides”.

Sigh...

There is a difference between lack of proof of guilt, and innocence.
I think you'd have to be pretty ignorant indeed to believe that the *****-grabber in chief is innocent.

If there were any evidence, Democrats would have dug it up. Obviously.

Let's see, how many things have Democrats investigated Trump for? My mind has a hard time counting astronomical numbers. Democrats of one branch or another, federal, state, local, or whatever have investigated Trump for everything known to man. The House has impeached Trump not for sexual misdeeds but for everything else. Why not? Look at all of those sexual accusations. Have Democrats even tried investigating Trump for any of that nonsense? No, they have looked into other nonsense instead. They have known all along that none of the accusations against Trump would hold up in any way, shape, or form.

Once could ask how many conspiracy theories conservatives have come up with to excuse all the bs Trump has done.

You’re either ignorant of the facts, or lying. There were only two groups demonstrating in Charlottesville on August 12th, 2017, white supremacists/Neo-Nazis and those opposed to them. The people who had been protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue were not in attendance that day.

Don’t believe it? Look at pics/videos from that day and you’ll see for yourself.

Factually, Trump referred to those involved that terrible day when one young woman was murdered by a white supremacist, and two VA state troopers died, as “very fine people, on both sides."

There absolutely were not “very fine people on both sides”.

completely wrong

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Trump:“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Trump:“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

The President coming out and defending tiki-torch waving asshats chanting racist **** in defense of a statute of a traitor of this country trying to defend the institution of slavery...yeah...let’s make racism wrong again.

wrong.

All kinds of issues involving Trump, and not a peep from his supporters. All they can talk about is Reade and Biden. Talking about Trump is a no-no.

Trump’s threat to impose import tariffs on China in retaliation for its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic caused stocks plummet Friday in an ugly start to the month of May. The Dow was down 622, the S&P 500 gave up 82, and the NASDAQ surrendered 285 points.

The U.S. has, by far, the most cases of the coronavirus and the most deaths. Coronavirus Update (Live): 3,396,159 Cases and 239,376 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

Trump's response to the pandemic was pathetic and filled with fantasies. As late as March 24, he was predicting the nation should open up for business by Easter weekend. Last week he suggested that injecting disinfectant might kill the virus.

It is crucial for him to find somebody else to blame. Without mentioning his good friend, Xi Jinping, by name, Trump has chosen China. He contradicted a rare on-the-record statement from his own intelligence community by claiming that he has seen evidence that gives him a "high degree of confidence" the novel coronavirus originated in a laboratory in Wuhan, China, but declined to provide details to back up his assertion.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence said it had ruled out the virus being “manmade” but was still investigating the precise source of the global pandemic. Scientists suggest the likeliest origin of the pandemic remains natural, that it spread from an infected animal to people.

Senior Trump administration officials, speaking the party line, said that Trump was told the majority of intelligence people support his claim. Told by whom? Sean Hannity?

Other than that, Trump and the White House are mum. That's what happens when one is lying.

Asked for the basis of his statement, Trump said, "I can't tell you that. I'm not allowed to tell you that."

In other words, this clown of a President thought it was perfectly okay to divulge intelligence convenient to his current fantasy, but he couldn't tell us the source of the intelligence.

Another part about all this is that it is important to Trump to stay in the public eye on a daily basis, to always be the center of attention. Thus he must make one or more controversies a day so that people are always talking about him. To Trump, that is the key to success.

Even if it means making a complete fool of himself.

Well here's another "Creepy Joe" story, but this one is from 2008... I have a feeling the flood gates are going to open now and I'm really not looking forward to it.

Mike Flynn is getting screwed by his own lawyer. She is a farce, her newest motion for dismissal states nothing.

And can you imagine this one?

“To be clear, we now know by the production of new text messages between Lisa Page and Peter Strzok that there in fact exists an original 302 document created by SSA

Trump supporters are making complete fools of themselves by ignoring what their hero says and does. They make fools of themselves by avoiding Trump. Their favorite topics are Democrats, Tara Reade and Joe Biden's sex life, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, and a mirage conspiracy involving Mike Flynn and events over three years ago.

But no Trump. Never, discussing him is the kiss of death.

In many cases, while they are quite serious, what Trump supporters are doing is laughable. It is past time for them to admit to themselves they made a grave mistake. They aren't fooling anyone, not even other members of Trump's fan club.

For issues involving Trump, please see https://www.debatepolitics.com/gene...-attacks-fox-news-host-20.html#post1071798335

Many are anxious to see if Trump's fans can defend Trump. I seriously doubt it.

completely wrong

Trump Didn't Call Neo-Nazis 'Fine People.' Here's Proof. | RealClearPolitics

Trump:“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Trump:“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”
You’re wrong, and so is Trump ass kisser Steve Cortes.

I know how much people like you really hate facts, but that doesn’t stop them from being facts.

On Saturday, August 12th, 2017, the day Trump referred to in his now infamous news conference, the only protestors/demonstrators in Charlottesville were white supremacists/Neo-Nazis and those opposing them. There were no people protesting against the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue.

Trump referred to white supremacists and Neo-Nazis as “very fine people”. Fact.

Here is the full transcript of the news conference;
PolitiFact | In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

I challenge you to find any verifiable pictures from 8/12/17 of peaceful demonstrators protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue.

When you can’t, you’ll be forced to accept the truth, that Trump praised white supremacists/Neo-Nazis.

You’re wrong, and so is Trump ass kisser Steve Cortes.

I know how much people like you really hate facts, but that doesn’t stop them from being facts.

On Saturday, August 12th, 2017, the day Trump referred to in his now infamous news conference, the only protestors/demonstrators in Charlottesville were white supremacists/Neo-Nazis and those opposing them. There were no people protesting against the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue.

Here is the full transcript of the news conference;
PolitiFact | In Context: Donald Trump’s ‘very fine people on both sides’ remarks (transcript)

I challenge you to find any verifiable pictures from 8/12/17 of peaceful demonstrators protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue.

When you can’t, you’ll be forced to accept the truth, that Trump praised white supremacists/Neo-Nazis.

Why did you ignore my quotes which basically destroys your whole argument.:lamo

AS HE SAID:“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

TDS_confirmed.jpg

What a bunch of leftist hogwash....

Here's a direct quote from that very same news conference:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Here's what he said later about it:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Watch it, then make a fool of yourself with your dishonesty again... which based on your TDS, you most certainly will do.

What a bunch of leftist hogwash....

Here's a direct quote from that very same news conference:

“I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”

Here's what he said later about it:

“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Watch it, then make a fool of yourself with your dishonesty again... which based on your TDS, you most certainly will.

Which doesn't magically erase that he called Nazis and KKK members very fine people.

Which doesn't magically erase that he called Nazis and KKK members very fine people.

Since he never said that, that makes you a purveyor of untruths...

We need to find a cure for TDS.

Since he never said that, that makes you a purveyor of untruths...

We need to find a cure for TDS.

Your position would work if we didn't have eyes and ears. Sadly for you, we do have eyes and ears, and we know that he called Nazis very fine people.

Your position would work if we didn't have eyes and ears. Sadly for you, we do have eyes and ears, and we know that he called Nazis very fine people.

So lets see the quote where Trump said "Nazis and KKK members are very fine people".

Back
Top Bottom