• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats Getting Punked By Their Own Hypocrisy

reinoe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Why does there need to be anything "there" regarding Comey's firing? Think about all the money Comey could waste at taxpayer expense making a name for himself and acting like a star in the process. I bet anyone would waste as much time and resources as possible engaging in a witch hunt knowing all the perks he was getting. Remember when liberals pissed and moaned about Benghazi? It's funny how liberals can't see the irony of wasting everyone's time with partisan witchhunts. And the funniest part is that Democrats were literally demanding that Comey be fired and now they're pissing and moaning now that Trump has fired him that. The independents, moderates, and centrists see right through this partisan b.s. nonsense.

Subpoenas are being issued as we speak.

:lol: who's the Punk now? :lamo

A subpoena doesn't mean anything. You know that right? Actually, no you don't seem to know that.

Why does there need to be anything "there" regarding Comey's firing? Think about all the money Comey could waste at taxpayer expense making a name for himself and acting like a star in the process. I bet anyone would waste as much time and resources as possible engaging in a witch hunt knowing all the perks he was getting. Remember when liberals pissed and moaned about Benghazi? It's funny how liberals can't see the irony of wasting everyone's time with partisan witchhunts. And the funniest part is that Democrats were literally demanding that Comey be fired and now they're pissing and moaning now that Trump has fired him that. The independents, moderates, and centrists see right through this partisan b.s. nonsense.

Frankly, I think you're just jelly because the FBI didn't find anything to indict Clinton with...and are expanding their investigation into Trump's campaign, instead.

Frankly, I think you're just jelly because the FBI didn't find anything to indict Clinton with...and are expanding their investigation into Trump's campaign, instead.

I don't have anything to be jealous of. Benghazi was a witch hunt and so are the claims about "The Russians". I think it's hilarious watching the Democrats have a temper tantrum after getting everything they wanted. It's the most immature and childish thing I've ever seen in politics.

A subpoena doesn't mean anything. You know that right? Actually, no you don't seem to know that.

If Flynn hadn't lied to the FBI there wouldn't be a need to subpoena him and his associates. So you better hope they don't perjure themselves in front of the Grand Jury.

That would be you Cigar. Do you even know what the subpoenas are for ??

If Flynn hadn't lied to the FBI there wouldn't be a need to subpoena him and his associates. So you better hope they don't perjure themselves in front of the Grand Jury.
Why would I care about Flynn? If he ****ed up he ****ed up and if he didn't he didn't. The only person who has anything riding on Flynn's testimony seem to be liberals who are desperate for talking points. Even Flynn doesn't seem to care about what he says as much as liberals.

Lied to the FBI ?? What are you talking about ??

I don't have anything to be jealous of. Benghazi was a witch hunt and so are the claims about "The Russians". I think it's hilarious watching the Democrats have a temper tantrum after getting everything they wanted. It's the most immature and childish thing I've ever seen in politics.

The thing is...there's a helluva lot more evidence of collusion with the Russians than there ever was with the Benghazi witch hunt.

I get a real kick out of watching conservatives contort and twist themselves into pretzels as they try to deny, dismiss, distort and demean every MSM news article and fact based evidence that comes to light. In fact, I'm chuckling now... :lamo

Why would I care about Flynn? If he ****ed up he ****ed up and if he didn't he didn't. The only person who has anything riding on Flynn's testimony seem to be liberals who are desperate for talking points. Even Flynn doesn't seem to care about what he says as much as liberals.

Ahh...thats so precious trying to pretend you don't care. LOL

So, you are 100% convinced that nothing will be uncovered regarding Trump and Russia? And you don't consider Trump's action a bit childish in certain areas?

So, you are 100% convinced that nothing will be uncovered regarding Trump and Russia? And you don't consider Trump's action a bit childish in certain areas?

Well, if Whitewater is anything to go by the liberals are hoping Flynn ****s himself the way Bill Clinton did. Unlike liberals I have a memory that goes beyond 10 years so I already know what the Democrats are trying to do. They're just so clumsy and obvious about it. Hold a 8 year long investigation in order to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING WILL DO, then blow it out of proportions. The Dems have forgotten that people don't care for witch hunts which is why Bill Clinton left office with the highest favorability since Ike and Hillary was actually looking presidential as Gowdy flailed ineptly against her regarding Benghazi. The GOP should have dropped Benghazi ASAP and focused on the servers, that's where the real meat was.

Last edited:
Could you find another link ?? I don't pay for WaPo.

Sure. Will FoxNews do? I sure hope so because I'm done doing your homework for you....

"....Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied in an FBI interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with Moscow's ambassador to the United States, contradicting transcripts of intercepted communications between the two men, the Washington Post reported Thursday...."

Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy | Fox News

Well, if Whitewater is anything to go by the liberals are hoping Flynn ****s himself the way Bill Clinton did. Unlike liberals I have a memory that goes beyond 10 years so I already know what the Democrats are trying to do. They're just so clumsy and obvious about it. Hold a 8 year long investigation in order to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING WILL DO, then blow it out of proportions. The Dems have forgotten that people don't care for witch hunts which is why Bill Clinton left office with the highest favorability since Ike and Hillary was actually looking presidential as Gowdy flailed ineptly against her regarding Benghazi. The GOP should have dropped Benghazi ASAP and focused on the servers, that's where the real meat was.

My memory goes back to Watergate...and the similarities to Trumpgate are uncanny.

Sure. Will FoxNews do? I sure hope so because I'm done doing your homework for you....

"....Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied in an FBI interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with Moscow's ambassador to the United States, contradicting transcripts of intercepted communications between the two men, the Washington Post reported Thursday...."

Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy | Fox News

Thanks

BTW, you make the statement, you back it up.

Last edited:

Trump's actions shouldn't be about Rachel Maddow, Andreson Cooper, or anybody else or what they are saying. Trump has contradicted himself, and Trump's actions are about Trump. This has nothing to do with liberals. As far as I am concerned, Trump needs to explain his hypocrisy and why he suddenly lost faith in Comey, not liberals.

Good. I hope this is all sifted through, thoroughly so we can get an answer one way or another. I still lean towards nothing being found as we'd have heard about it by now.

Trump's actions shouldn't be about Rachel Maddow, Andreson Cooper, or anybody else or what they are saying. Trump has contradicted himself, and Trump's actions are about Trump. This has nothing to do with liberals. As far as I am concerned, Trump needs to explain his hypocrisy and why he suddenly lost faith in Comey, not liberals.

WTF are you talking about? Where did those names come from? Holy deflection Batman! Lookout it's the SheWolf! She'll handwave and veer off topic and try taking you with her if you're not careful!

Trump fired Comey because the person in charge of firing Comey recommended it. That's how the world works. Comey's supervisor recommended termination and Trump accepted.

Back
Top Bottom