• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats finally taking off the gloves?

Taking off gloves has nothing to do with their problem which is the SQUAD which has taken them over the proverbial cliff.
No turning back now, and you know it .
The SQUAD rules their party and everyone knows it, cardboard brainless presidents , & " I'm not going to comment on that " snotty press secretaries notwithstanding.
They are in for an epic shellacking , you know it .
Or do you want to say they will still be in control of something, anything , after the midterms ?

This vanity fair doomsday article is from a liberal democrat :

Democrats Are in for a Tough Midterms. For Progressives, It’s an Even Steeper Hill To Climb​

Alessandra Biaggi looked poised to join the Squad. Instead her congressional race will test whether liberals can win on Long Island.
BY CHRIS SMITH
MARCH 25, 2022

Their platform comes out of their mouths every day. They will not say a positive thing about America, hate it's founding, hate it's principles, and want to dynamically change everything about it.
The only universal constant is change.

Nothing stays the same.

As much as conservatives need it to with their entire being.

You’d have it back to being able to beat your wives with a stick no thicker than your thumb if you had your way.

Adapt or fall behind. The story of humanity.

I've never had sex with someone not my wife.
Well you’re a better man than trump then, although that’s not a high mark to achieve…

I’ve never been married so I can’t say the same, however I have always n
Been loyal.

I spent 25 years with the same woman until she passed, we raised three great kids, all with strong morals…

Well you’re a better man than trump then, although that’s not a high mark to achieve…

I’ve never been married so I can’t say the same, however I have always n
Been loyal.

I spent 25 years with the same woman until she passed, we raised three great kids, all with strong morals…
You can't have strong morals and have sex outside of marriage.

You can't have strong morals and have sex outside of marriage.
Yea you can, you have been deceived if you believe Otherwise…

Promises made and promises kept have nothing to do with singing a piece of paper…

Yea you can, you have been deceived if you believe Otherwise…

Promises made and promises kept have nothing to do with singing a piece of paper…
"pieces of paper" are pretty important to vast parts of our society.

That's pure B.S..... you can go to any thread within this entire forum and have difficulty finding anything positive, progressive and respectfully acknowledged about America from or by Right Wingers, Conservatives and Such Types.

I have no seen "any" ideas that deal with the ever advancing and ever improving 21st Century from any of the Right Wingers, Conservatives and Such Types.

All you guys do is "Gripe, Whine, Bitch and Moan, Attack, Go Into Denialism, Promote Defeatism's About Everything" and then blind your own mind to the fact of doing so, because you delude yourself to think you are some model for society.

Right Winger, Conservatives and Republicanism must love "misery" as they embrace any and every form and manner of prudish regressive mentality ideals about "
everything"
Did you get some spittle on your keyboard? Fact is, the right often talk about the US being the greatest country to ever exist, about American exceptionalism, and about how we have more rights and equality that anywhere else, in many ways. Whenever someone from the right talks about any of this, there is sure to be some dumb**** leftist coming on to shit all over it.

My observations are fact. Get over it.

The only universal constant is change.

Nothing stays the same.

As much as conservatives need it to with their entire being.
Not all change is good. Often, it's not.
You’d have it back to being able to beat your wives with a stick no thicker than your thumb if you had your way.

Adapt or fall behind. The story of humanity.
Dumb**** strawman.

Sure, oh great arbiter of opinion.

Did you get some spittle on your keyboard? Fact is, the right often talk about the US being the greatest country to ever exist, about American exceptionalism, and about how we have more rights and equality that anywhere else, in many ways. Whenever someone from the right talks about any of this, there is sure to be some dumb**** leftist coming on to shit all over it.

My observations are fact. Get over it.
Your observation are your facts, as those who hold the MAGA concepts see their's as their facts.

In Principle and Governmental Functions for Representative Democracy within our Republic form of Government, We are a Great Country; and Becoming Even Greater with and through the continuing promotions of equality of person, as individual without race bias, ethnicity bias or skin color bias.

What we are NOT doing and will not be doing, is trying to recreate the past; which was not great for many Non White Americans, also, it was not being great for poor white Americans either.

Back
Top Bottom